PDA

View Full Version : Again a new voice from Germany

Frau_S
August 7th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Hi there,

here is calling an shy female voice from Deutschland! ;)

To be honest, since a long time I am a secret, pry, “voyeur” at this high interesting site.
I would like to say, for me it is like a transatlantic window with a wide spectrum of view in many kinds of directions.

Please let me introduce myself behind the window. I am an ugly “Old School”- German-Woman with a very special bond to Manhattan-Westside- Central Park. I love my camera, which gives me sometimes magic to fly……..am a little bit street smart in art, literature and green nature……

I have to confess that I am a merciless greenhorn in topic of forums. I spend a lot of time, still to hit the right English words and the right keys on my board . Anyhow I am very motivated …and hope soon I am able to let you see, share my photos…. and read my contribution…. But till I am perfect, so please be forgiving for my sometimes maybe strangely behaviour... silly mistakes!! ;)

Viele Gruesse
Frau S

LadyLiberty
August 7th, 2006, 04:54 AM
Welcome Frau S

I am also a newbie in this Forum and I am from Germany, too.
In which city r u living?

londonlawyer
August 8th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Hi there,

here is calling an shy female voice from Deutschland! ;)

To be honest, since a long time I am a secret, pry, “voyeur” at this high interesting site.
I would like to say, for me it is like a transatlantic window with a wide spectrum of view in many kinds of directions.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Please let me introduce myself behind the window. I am an ugly “Old School”- German-Woman...

I've been to Germany many times and have encountered very few ugly German women. They are beautiful!

Anyway, welcome to the forum.