PDA

View Full Version : Best place for a Breakfast.

stone7
August 20th, 2006, 12:31 PM
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9968/englishbreakfastdm6.jpg Where is the best place to get one of these in the Times Square area?

Thank you.

Schadenfrau
August 20th, 2006, 11:31 PM
This seems to be a pretty common question from western European tourists, but you have to realize that breakfast is not a big deal in the states, and especially not in NYC. Most people eat a bagel and coffee, if anything.

What exactly are you looking for?

shirley
August 21st, 2006, 12:52 AM
This seems to be a pretty common question from western European tourists, but you have to realize that breakfast is not a big deal in the states, and especially not in NYC. Most people eat a bagel and coffee, if anything.

hello.nice to meet you ,i am shirley,form china ,beijing ,and nice to meet everyone ,and iwant to make friends with any body ,my msn address is hcisgood@163.com

NoyokA
August 21st, 2006, 12:58 AM
hello.nice to meet you ,i am shirley,form china ,beijing ,and nice to meet everyone ,and iwant to make friends with any body ,my msn address is hcisgood@163.com

Hi Shirley, my name is Andrew, its nice to talk to you. We are all friends here and we all come from different walks of life. You don't need to give out your email address. If you have any questions ask them and we will try our best to answer them.

NoyokA
August 21st, 2006, 12:59 AM

I dont even eat breakfast. NYC really is my kind of city!

Schadenfrau
August 21st, 2006, 08:45 AM
Same, Stern.

I'm a bit alarmed by that "breakfast" photo in the first post. Mushrooms, beans, whatever else...is that supposed to be something you find in a restaurant?