PDA

View Full Version : To celebrate 21st birthday, any thoughts?

Ruby_85
August 27th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations of places to eat or drink that would be perfect to celebrate my 21st? xx

ablarc
August 27th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Who will you be with?

Ruby_85
August 28th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Will be going with a friend whos 23, Coming over for a week to celebrate, so excited!

Ninjahedge
August 28th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Just remember to TAKE IT EASY ON THE BOOZE!!!!

You will have all night to get drunk, there is no reason to go blotto in the first hour or two you are in the city.

As for places to go, it all depends (as was said) on what you are looking for. From dives to disco, there are neighborhoods that will deliver.

Geez I sound like a tourist guide..... :P

Anyway, let us know a bit more. Broadway? Comedy club? Dancing? Rock? Jazz? Blues?.....

iranmeba
August 28th, 2006, 11:06 PM
the comedy club near 78thish and broadway would be an awsome place, usually admission is like 20 bucks a person but you can find street crew selling 8 for like 20 bucks as long as you buy two drinks while at the club which shouldn't be a problem seeing as how you plan on getting shit faced anyway. great comedians too open 7 days a week but they have the best guys on friday and saturday. most ppl from comedy central and all that good stuff.

milleniumcab
August 29th, 2006, 12:44 AM
I wish you a good celebration and hope you are not crazy enough to do 21 shots... Just take it easy, you have your whole life to mess up your liver...;)

Ruby_85
August 31st, 2006, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the input, although i never said we were planning on getting "shit faced" ha ha, well, not that night anyway... No pretty open to suggestions, somewhere for a nice dinner first and then maybe a bar to have some cocktails and onto a club. Not really into dance/house music and will be doing a comedy club another night. Any suggestions?? Were both hot and just want a really good time!! lol xxx