PDA

View Full Version : Crime in Harlem

Sergej
August 31st, 2006, 04:11 AM
Hi everybody.
I had heard a lot about Harlem. Let's talk about this the most criminal district in NY. What is the real situation now? Yes, i know that Clinton has new office in East Harlem, that there are some white-skin people living in Harlem, but in general the main population of Harlem contains of afroamericans with bed social conditions, with big lack of education and job, and cause of it- high crime level. Please be so kind to tell me your point of view about it.

Sergej

Ninjahedge
August 31st, 2006, 09:54 AM
Troll.

OmegaNYC
September 1st, 2006, 04:05 PM
Troll.

ditto.

NoyokA
September 1st, 2006, 06:51 PM
Hi everybody.

I had heard a lot about Latvia. Let's talk about this the most criminal country in Europe. What is the real situation now? Yes, i know there are some dark-skin people living in Latvia but in general the main population of Latvia contains of aryans with bed social conditions, with big lack of education and job, and cause of it- high crime level. Please be so kind to tell me your point of view about it.

Word of Advice Sergej; if you want to keep posting here do some research and cut the racist crap. How does it sound turned around? How do you think people in Harlem feel when you cast your judgement upon them?

Lastly we already have a thread about Harlem:
http://www.wirednewyork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9213

See how far one members racism got him...