PDA

View Full Version : Laser Hair Removal?

TipsyMcStagger
September 6th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Has anyone had an experience (good or bad) with any of the laser hair removal places in the city?

There are a million of them advertising these daysÖIím looking for personal experiences and recommendations!

Tipsy

TipsyMcStagger
December 5th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Bump :)

krulltime
December 5th, 2006, 07:14 PM
I guess 3 months went by and nobody answer your question. Maybe nobody here has had a laser hair removal experience! ;)

Maybe you should try one and tell us about your experience! :)

TipsyMcStagger
December 5th, 2006, 11:26 PM
I guess 3 months went by and nobody answer your question. Maybe nobody here has had a laser hair removal experience! ;)

Maybe you should try one and tell us about your experience! :)Thanks...hoping I can find a recommendation before I randomly spend several thousand dollars.

Tipsy

Punzie
December 6th, 2006, 04:12 AM
If you have a yahoo account, ask the question in Yahoo Answers. Be very specific: say you only want people who have had a firsthand experiences with it in New York City.

Email each person who has a good answer -- ask for a detailed account of her/his experience. Who knows, if the person is friendly and normal enough, it could move on to a telephone exchange on the subject.

Yahoo Answers is very quirky; sometimes you end up with all duds, sometimes one is a perfect hit.

NYC244
December 13th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Has anyone had an experience (good or bad) with any of the laser hair removal places in the city?

There are a million of them advertising these daysÖIím looking for personal experiences and recommendations!

Tipsy

i worked for one-advanced dermatology at central park south/59...in fact corner of cps and 6th.
go there!

ThisIsntMyRealName
December 14th, 2006, 10:47 AM
What kind of hair you gettin removed?

Tipsy

TipsyMcStagger
December 14th, 2006, 12:34 PM
What kind of hair you gettin removed?

Back.

Why do you ask?

Tipsy

antinimby
December 15th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Back hair is cool, why get rid of it?