PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Question!!!!!

Ninjahedge
September 8th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Just looking for a good introduction song for the masses. Hell, any grouping would be nice.

I am thinking of something poppy-funky. The fiance (yes, I am starting to call her that only a few weeks before the day) is more th pop. She seems to like songs like "Now that we got love, what are we gonna do, with it?" which I really REALLY do not like.

So any suggestions you guys might have for something that would be generic, with soul/funk undertones would be nice.

Instrumental is generally preferred, but it could be vocal, and a walking cadence is also preferred, although not vital.

Any info would be welcomed. Thanks!

Luca
September 8th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Pretty Woman (R. Orbison)

Ninjahedge
September 8th, 2006, 09:59 AM
You have to remember that this will be the intro for couples to come down, not like a sweet 16 intro or anything.

Pretty woman would be good if she were coming in by herself, but the song itself sings of a pretty woman walking down the street "walking back to me", not really us walking together.

Thanks for the suggestion though!!! Keep 'em coming!

Luca
September 8th, 2006, 12:10 PM
All you you need is love (Beatles). I ripped thsi diea off compeltely from teh sappy "Love Actually". - the scene at the END of the wedding. It was corny but if someone could actually set soemthign like that up, it would be pretty awesome.