View Full Version : Jets Florham Park Headquarters designed by David Childs

STT757
September 9th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Jets roll out a look at the 'showpiece'
Noted architect designed Florham Park site

Saturday, September 09, 2006
BY JOHN WIHBEY
Star-Ledger Staff

With a field house high enough for a booming punt and office space sufficient to pack in scores of employees and corporate clients, the Jets headquarters will be a "showpiece," Jets president Jay Cross said yesterday.

And as if the mammoth modern facility proposed for Florham Park wasn't impressive enough in its size, it enjoys the glow of a big name architect, David Childs.

Childs also is designing the proposed Freedom Tower in lower Manhattan and the new Moynihan train station, across from Penn Station in Manhattan.

"You don't get these every day," Childs, of the architectural firm Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, said about designing one of New Jersey's highest profile projects, "even less than tall buildings."

The Jets' corporate brass rolled out plans at a Florham Park news conference for a 20-acre corporate campus and training facility. It features a modern 120,000-square-foot building with spacious corporate offices, a 12,000-square-foot locker room, an 11,000-square-foot weight room, a 100-seat auditorium and a huge field house.

Three grass fields on site will likely be seeded next summer, and the complex, which will cost more than $50 million, is scheduled to be ready for training camp in summer 2008, team officials said. The 30,900 square feet of office space that wraps around the 95-foot-high steel frame indoor field will look out onto an artificial turf field.

Childs, a Princeton native who has designed college sports facilities but never a professional complex, said the team was an irresistible client. "When you say you're working on the Jets (headquarters), everybody smiles," he said, noting it is essentially a sports "learning place" and was much more like designing "a college campus than a stadium."

The complex -- designed to meet environmental standards under the U.S. Green Building Council -- uses space in a "bipolar" fashion, providing separate entrances and sides of the building for players and company staff, Cross said. In preparation, the team studied other new team headquarters built recently in cities such as Detroit, St. Louis, Philadelphia and Atlanta.

However, a long tunnel or "interior street" will allow foot traffic to flow throughout, a feature that makes the Jets headquarters unique in the NFL, Cross said. The campus is designed to accommodate 3,000 fans, more than 100 employees and the team's players, coaches, doctors and staff.

The Jets announced in April that the team will move from Hofstra University on Long Island to Florham Park as part of a deal to build a $1 billion stadium in the Meadowlands that will be shared by the Jets and Giants

The Giants opted to make their headquarters at the stadium site, and the Jets took up the state's offer to buy a $20 million, 26-acre parcel on the former Exxon headquarters site in Florham Park.

The mostly wooded property, formerly part of the Twombly Estate and later home to Exxon's headquarters, inspired Childs and his architectural partner, Roger Duffy, to model the Jets' campus layout on features of old hunting properties, they said.

"It's really an extraordinarily beautiful piece of property," said Childs, who was joined by the firm of STUDIOS Architecture, which is responsible for the interior design of the complex.

The Jets project is also part of what Morris County's planners call the area's largest development proposal, which also calls for 500 luxury housing units, a hotel, and 600,000 square feet of office space on the same 268-acre parcel between Park Avenue and Route 24.

Florham Park Mayor Frank Tinari said the Jets complex will be a priority. "That will be fast-tracked ahead of any development on the project," he said.

A sale of the bulk of the 493-acre property is expected to take place between ExxonMobil and the developers in November, and the Jets' parcel would be sold to the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority.

But some contaminated soil on the Jets' site will need to be carted away, and the developers are working with the state Department of Environmental Protection on other remediation plans to deliver a clean site to the state, officials have said.

Gale Co. President Mark Yeager, who was joined yesterday by project partner Les Smith of Rockefeller Development Group Corp., said the Jets have a "celebrity status" that is smoothing the path to getting the complex project done. "It's a great community relations part of the project," Yeager said.

Cross, who endured many headaches when the team tried to build a new stadium on Manhattan's West Side, said the Florham Park venture has been a little different.

"This has been a very welcome relief," the Jets president said.

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/jersey/index.ssf?/base/news-4/1157775623121830.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

STT757
September 9th, 2006, 12:46 PM
There are renderings of the facility and of Childs at the unveiling, I can't hot link to them so here's the article.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060909/COMMUNITIES16/609090319/1203/NEWS01

injcsince81
September 10th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Congrats to Florham Park on the Jets and the David Childs building; Jersey City lost B I G T I M E when the Jets made their selection.

Big time.

Oh well.

JCMAN320
September 15th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Injc I agree, but it's just that they had more land to offer than we did. Our site was wedged between a highway, large sports complex, and a golf course. There was just more land in Florham Park site than there was in Jersey City site. I'm happy that they are in New Jersey though even though they aren't in JC.

Look at the brightside though, New Jersey looks better and better everyday with these sports teams increasingly making their homes here in New Jersey along with their players doing the same.:)

New Jersey Devils
Home Court: Contiental Airlines Arena; Soon to be Newark Arena, Newark NJ
HQ: CAA, East Rutherford, NJ

New Jersey Nets
Home Court: Continental Airlines Arena; Future home to be Atlantic Yards Arena, Brooklyn NY or Newark Arena, Newark NJ.
HQ: CAA, East Rutherford, NJ

New York Giants
Home Court: Giants Stadium; Soon to be Meadowlands Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
HQ: Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

New York Jets
Home Court: Giants Stadium; Soon to be Meadowlands Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
HQ: Jets HQ, Florham Park, NJ

NY/NJ Red Bulls
Home Court: Giants Stadium; Soon to be Red Bull Park, Harrison, NJ
HQ: One Harmon Plaza, Secaucus, NJ

The Yanks even wanted to move with the Giants in the 70's to the Meadowlands Sports Complex, but Mayor Lindsey stopped them by renovating the stadium in the 70's and then Steinbrenner wanted to move the Yanks to the Meadowlands Sports Complex again most recently in the late 90's and early 2000's if he didn't get his new stadium in the Bronx that they are building now.

My point is made. I'm off the soapbox now.:)

Dynamicdezzy
September 15th, 2006, 03:27 PM
WORD! you have all that empty space across the hudson...(I'm just playing JCman)

pianoman11686
September 15th, 2006, 04:21 PM
New Jersey Nets
Future home to be Atlantic Yards Arena, Brooklyn NY or Newark Arena, Newark NJ.

No.

JCMAN320
September 15th, 2006, 04:33 PM
lol I know Dynamic. Pianoman I'm wishing bro. I want my team that I rooted for since a young boy to remain here. If they don't then they don't I'll still root for them because they will still be the Nets even if they are in Brooklyn like there are people here that still root for the Giants and Dodgers even though they are on the other side of the country. The Nets are not going to cut there history here in Jersey, it's just going to be an extension of the history if they move. The Nets have had their best years in the NBA in New Jersey since they left the ABA and will continue to have great years and players up to and if the move happens. They will always have their roots here in New Jersey and that they started here as the Americans.

Now if they change the name of the Nets to something else, well then I'm going to have to becomce a Sixers fan because they won't be the Nets anymore and I'm not going to root for the Knicks and become an obnoxious Knicks fan!! ;)

Dynamicdezzy
September 15th, 2006, 05:03 PM
I personally don't care as long as there are means of transportation (aside from traveling by car). If any of these arenas are within reach by train, why not.

JCMAN320
September 15th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Yup Meadowlands Complex you will be able to reach by train in late 07. Red Bull Park will be next to the PATH, and the Newark Arena will be only two blocks from Newark Penn Station. So yes dynamic all we be be able to be reached by train. :)

STT757
September 16th, 2006, 11:47 AM
"IF" the Nets leave I feel another team could easily be attracted to New Jersey either the Meadowlands or the Newark Arena.

The teams I feel could easily be attracted to move to New Jersey are;

Charlotte Bobcats, New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets.

injcsince81
September 16th, 2006, 01:30 PM
"IF" the Nets leave I feel another team could easily be attracted to New Jersey either the Meadowlands or the Newark Arena.

I'd love to have them if they leave their ridiculous names behind.

PS. Not that the Nets sound any better....

Marv95
September 16th, 2006, 02:14 PM

Why would the Bobcats move when they were just formed 2 years ago with a new arena? And the Hornets would probably end up in Ok City. The only teams that might be tempted to move to Jersey (probably to Newark since the CAA is outdated and the teams that played there haven't made a profit in who knows how long) are Orlando, Seattle and Memphis(I'd choose Orlando since the other 2 are from the west).

JerzResident
September 16th, 2006, 04:10 PM
It wouldn't be hard for New Jersey to get another team. Being located in the second largest city in the NY Metro area is definatly attractive for smaller market franchises

JCMAN320
October 23rd, 2007, 02:31 PM
Atlantic Health buys naming rights for Jets' NJ practice facility

by The Associated Press Tuesday October 23, 2007, 6:47 AM

http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates_impact/2007/10/medium_jets.JPG
JIM WRIGHT/FOR THE STAR LEDGER
The Jets held a press conference in September to unveil preliminary designs for the team training facility and corporate headquarters in Florham Park.

The New York Jets today will announce a naming rights deal with a New Jersey health care system for the team's headquarters and practice facility in Florham Park, team officials said.

The campus under construction in Florham Park will be called the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center, named for the nonprofit health care system that includes Overlook Hospital in Summit and Morristown Memorial Hospital.

The NFL team declined to disclose the amount of the 12-year deal, or the other companies it considered.

New York Jets CEO Woody Johnson said the team is thrilled to call Atlantic Health its partner.

"Not only are we creating a competitive advantage for our team by building a first-rate corporate campus to accommodate the needs of our football and business operations and utilizing the best that technology has to offer, we are also partnering with a company that has deep roots in the New Jersey community," Johnson said.

The naming rights will be announced during a cornerstone dedication ceremony at the site, with New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine scheduled to attend.

The Jets are relocating their offices and training facility from Long Island to New Jersey as part of deal to build a new stadium for the team and New York Giants at the Meadowlands. The teams are jointly financing the $1.3 billion stadium and are working on a naming rights deal for that building.

The Jets are paying the $75 million construction cost for their training facility.

JCMAN320
March 1st, 2008, 01:36 AM
Just a lil update. I was watchin' Daily News Live on SNY and they were talkin about the Jets and they stated that the new HQ and Training facility will be done THIS August

Also reported is that Jets players are already looking for homes in Norhtern New Jersey to join their Giants counterparts and other sports contemporarys with the Devils, Nets, and Red Bull players living in New Jersey.

STT757
August 7th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Is the Jets Floram Park facility open yet?.. Where is the Jets Training camp?

NYatKNIGHT
August 7th, 2008, 05:15 PM
It said in the paper today that Favre is touring the Jets' new training facility in Florham Park today, which I took to mean it was open.

STT757
August 7th, 2008, 07:50 PM
I watched it live on Channel 4, Brett arrived at Morristown Airport which is very close (1/4 mile) from the Florham Park training facility. Brett boarded a helicopter with the Jet's Owner Woody Johnson for an aerial tour of the new facility. There were dozens of fans and media who were at the Florham facility while Brett and Woody were flying above in their Helicopter.

From the looks of the place it's nearly complete, they showed indoor fields that had the turf and everything. The reporter Pat Battle mentioned the facility would open in September!..

My question is where will Brett and his family will look to stay (rent, buy?), I'm not sure he's going to Maxwell place in Hoboken to hang with fellow good ole' boy Eli. If the Florham facility does open in September, and that's where the Jets will practice the Jet's handlers will probably be showing his family homes in a "Country" setting in Morris County.

There are some absolutely stunning areas of Morris County which is nothing but Rolling Hills and gorgeous estates and Horse farms.

Places like:

Bernardsville and Far Hills are about 15 minutes down 287 from Florham Park.

JCMAN320
August 7th, 2008, 10:06 PM
STT757 that was what heard that they sold Brett on when they told him and showed him and the new HQ and practice facility, the neighborhoods and towns out there in Morris County; Brett Favre will be living out there in Morris County trust me.

Bye bye Hofstra, and Long Island, Hello New Jersey!!!

STT757
August 8th, 2008, 01:04 AM
I found an article from April about the new facility, it sounds awesome. I was looking for more renderings and photos but I'm having trouble finding them. The article confirms that the Jets coaches and management were so impressed with the facility being built they decided they are all moving in to the new facility this September, they were originally going to move after the season.

Needing Room to Grow, Jets Build Dream Home

By GREG BISHOP
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — From a terrace at the Jets’ under-construction palace of a practice facility and headquarters, Woody Johnson fixed his gaze on an old tree between two fields. The tree has a split trunk, forcing its branches upward into a shape Johnson hopes will signal a new era for the football team he owns.

“I swear,” Johnson said. “That looks like a V for victory.”

Since 1974, the Jets have called Hofstra University home. The team will keep it that way through the end of training camp this summer before planting roots here, near Fairleigh Dickinson University, at the address 1 Jets Drive. And although more than 30 years of memories have strengthened the team’s ties to Long Island, the move represents an upgrade to a swanky facility from a serviceable one.

Johnson, wearing a blue suit and a construction hat emblazoned with a Jets logo, spoke of this place on a recent tour the way a proud father would describe his children.

He pointed with purpose. Over there, the new auditorium, with its theater lighting and sound, and its extra-large seats tested to hold 600 pounds. Over here, the fields, aligned the same direction as the one in the new stadium that the Jets and the Giants are building down the road.

“This is absolutely flat,” Johnson said. “You can set a laser on this thing.”

As he watched blueprints transform into a maze of wiring and concrete, he said he thought often about his grandfather Robert Wood Johnson II. And then one day, he stumbled across an old NBC interview with the man known as the General. It was if the grandfather was speaking directly about the grandson’s current project.

The General is often credited with building the family business, Johnson & Johnson, into the world’s largest health-care company. He believed in the quality of a workplace and in the notion that design affected job performance.

“A lot of what he believed in, I believed in,” Johnson said. “He’d feel right at home here. He would understand why this is important. Just like when he was building factories in the ’40s and ’50s, same thing.”

During the old interview, the General argued for a minimum wage. Woody Johnson compared that concern for workers to the way the Jets have designed identical entrances — same view, same grass, same door, same atrium — for the football and the business sides of the organization. The team’s corporate headquarters, now in Manhattan, will be part of this new campus.

The General talked of open communication. His grandson is building open pods of offices with glass walls.

“Function follows form,” Johnson said. “If you have great architecture, and the architecture is designed specifically for football, you’re going to have a better product on the field.”

The Jets spared no expense. They hired the noted architect David Childs, a longtime Jets fan, to translate their vision into a design. The team has said it was spending more than $75 million to build the place, and it had sold naming rights to Atlantic Health for 12 years for an unspecified amount. There will be a Marriott hotel on site.

Johnson turned the search for a property into a competition. His employees studied more than 40 locations before settling on five finalists. Johnson toured each site, and when he arrived in Florham Park, the whole place was decked out in green. Even the police cars.

It shocked him that land like this — 27 acres surrounded by wetlands and 20 minutes from the stadium and Newark Liberty International Airport — was available.

Johnson’s high level of involvement has struck Childs as unusual. He instructed his architect to build an educational facility, one that bridged the business side and the football side.

“No other facility of its kind has this kind of quality to it,” said Childs, a Jets fan dating to the days of Joe Namath. “And equality between business and sports itself. We’ve done airports and stadiums, large projects all over the world. But this is on a different scale. It has a personal aspect to it.”

The easiest way to picture the building, according to Bill Senn, the Jets’ vice president for design and construction, is to imagine an extended H. The offices take the shape of the letter, with two fields — one artificial outdoor, one artificial indoor — on either side of the center bar.

This is Childs’s favorite part.

“Talk about a cathedral,” he said. “A cathedral of sweat. It’s the heart of the project.”

At about 130,000 square feet, the offices cover more than twice the space as they do at Hofstra. The field house has a 100-foot ceiling so punters will not bounce footballs off them the way they do now inside their practice bubble.

Flooring with hash marks will run throughout the building. Murals of fans — “almost like modern art,” Johnson gushed — line the fields and corridors. There are bigger meeting rooms and auditoriums for offense, defense and special teams. The meeting rooms are right next to practice fields, allowing coaches to immediately put theory into practice.

Practice film will be sent through wires from the fields to the video center. At Hofstra, the Jets used what Senn jokingly called the Sneakernet, as opposed to the Internet, with employees running tape to the video room from the field.

The training area, double the current size, has a 12,000-square-foot weight room and a therapy pool in which injured players can run in water. Outside this area, a wall will showcase the team’s most valuable player from each season. The locker room features a ventilation system to remove stale air. There will be 86 security cameras in the complex.

General Manager Mike Tannenbaum and Coach Eric Mangini took one look at all these plans and told Johnson the facility would be a competitive advantage. So much so that the Jets decided to move after training camp, instead of after the next season, as originally planned. In fact, the team brought the free-agent linebacker Calvin Pace here during their recent courtship.

Already comfortable in green, the Jets have been attempting to build that way, too. They are working to protect the wetlands and have purchased furniture made with environmentally friendly materials.

They hope to move in by September. One challenge will be leaving the fan base in Long Island without losing it. Johnson said he envisioned occasional practices at Hofstra.

“It’s been an amazing journey from Day 1,” he said. “We’re almost there.”

STT757
August 8th, 2008, 01:19 AM
Seems like Brett's wife stayed in New Jersey to House hunt while Brett fly with Woody Johnson to be with the team in Cleveland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCmMx2QYbzU

JCMAN320
August 8th, 2008, 08:38 PM
In the Daily News, it said that Jets owner Woody Johnson, who has a 1,000 acre estate in Central Jersey, that he told Brett that he could hunt and fish on his estate and the area surrounding it. Hopefully they find a great place out there in Morris or even Hunterdon County.

STT757
September 1st, 2008, 08:33 PM
New Offices, Decorated With Yard Markers

By BILL FINLEY
Published: August 29, 2008
FLORHAM PARK

SOMETIMES, the way a team prepares for a game is as important as the game itself. So when the Jets decided to build a new training complex, they wanted a lot more than a place to practice.

The new $75 million, 27-acre complex, tucked away on the former site of Exxon’s headquarters here, opens for business on Tuesday. Since 1968, the Jets have trained at a center at Hofstra University on Long Island, which the team concluded was no longer big enough or modern enough.

They asked the New York architectural firm of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill to design a training complex that is both swankier than the old one and better able to meet the needs of a 21st-century sports team. Its indoor field, for example, has a 97-foot-high ceiling, so that a punt can go as high as it would in an actual game.

The new Jets camp is four times the size of the one at Hofstra, where the team had three practice fields and a nondescript, two-story brick building. The replacement, which is much closer to Giants Stadium, where the team plays, has four practice fields, a spacious locker room and a weight room. There are also offices for coaches, classrooms for players to study films of games and practices, as well as places to eat and relax.

The Jets will also move their corporate offices from Manhattan to Florham Park.

The new complex emerged from a deal in which the Jets and the New York Giants agreed to work together to build a new stadium at the Meadowlands. In turn, the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority said it would buy 20 acres for each team to build a new training center.

The Jets’ center tries to combine the best tenets of architecture and modern sports psychology. Players enter through an airy lobby that provides a full view of the main practice field. At many teams’ training centers, and even at some N.F.L. stadiums, players must enter by the loading dock or through a door adjacent to trash bins.

The Jets’ owners told the architects they wanted the focus for players and other team employees to be completely on the task at hand, which is winning games.

“This is a bright, daylight space,” said Darrell Puffer, an architect at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, while showing off the players’ entrance. “That can only translate into a higher performance by an employee in an office environment or an athlete in a training facility. This is an uplifting entry point. Raising the level of their interaction with their facility can only translate into increased performance.”

Throughout the building, even in the corporate offices, the floors include yard markers. The idea is the same: the place is all about football.

The main building includes several classrooms, a 161-seat auditorium and a video control room where employees will often be on hand 24 hours a day.

Of course, none of this will matter if Brett Favre has a bad season or if running back Thomas Jones can’t spark the ground game.

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/08/31/sports/0831jets_index.html

STT757
September 9th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Jets' home-buying blitz hits Jersey

Monday, September 08, 2008
BY LESLIE KWOH AND LAWRENCE RAGONESE
Star-Ledger Staff

Gang Green has arrived, and in a big way.

In June, Alan Faneca, the highest-paid guard in the NFL with a five-year, $40 million contract, bought a $2.7 million home in Chatham Township.

A month later, New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini and his wife, Julie, moved into a $4 million house in Harding. In May, offensive lineman Damien Woody settled on a $2.3 million home in Chatham Township.

About 150 other Jets players, athletic trainers, coaches, public information managers and business staff also have moved into Morris and surrounding counties to be close to the team's new $75 million headquarters in Florham Park, which opened last week.

Having a national sports team in your backyard brings real benefits. The headquarters brings new jobs, more tax revenue and consumers from outside the region. But the individuals who move into the community also are an asset.

So far, they've pumped up a lackluster luxury real estate market by snapping up multimillion-dollar homes, begun to pour supplies and cash into local nonprofits and schools, and brought the spending power of 150 new residents.

"It's big business," said Joseph Seneca, an economics professor at Rutgers University's Bloustein School of Policy and Planning. "This is a positive development, there's no question about it."

The new training facility, which opened six months ahead of schedule and just in time for yesterday's season opener against the Miami Dolphins, has turned an abandoned corporate park into a gleaming two-story glass-and-metal structure with soaring atrium entrances, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, five practice fields, a 161-seat auditorium, two cafeterias and more than 100 flat-screen televisions.

So far, the relocation has prompted about 30 employees to buy homes in the area, with more than another 100 renting or in the process of purchasing houses, said Matt Higgins, Jets executive vice president of business operations.

The influx has come as welcome news to area real estate agents, especially those in the southeast Morris County area, where some of the most expensive area homes are sold. Prices there have dropped 6 percent to 8 percent over the past year, said Phil Gatti, of Weichert Realtors in Madison. While the area is still largely popular with Wall Street types who commute to Manhattan, the percentage of buyers looking at properties over $2 million has declined, he said.

"It's a boost to the high-end market here, there's no doubt about it," Gatti said. "There's nothing like having these top players who are making these very good salaries come and take up some of the inventory."

The Jets are good news for homeowners with a mansion on the market, too. Jeff Fellers, a manager for Coldwell Banker in Madison, said many of them have expressed the hope that one of the Jets will purchase their homes and bolster the falling property values.

"The hope is they're going to get a couple more bucks, that maybe this will help keep the property values up," said Fellers, whose office has sold five homes to Jets in recent months, ranging from $600,000 to $1.5 million.

But with trades, injuries, contracts and a relatively short season, many of the team's 60-odd players have opted to rent in areas like Morristown, Morris Township and Summit, instead of buying, Gatti said. But he said once they "get the lay of the land," Realtors hope they'll decide to buy.

The new neighbors are a big bonus for local charities and area schools, too. Hanover Park Regional school officials said the Jets surprised his district this spring with a gift of 70 pairs of football cleats for the high school gridiron Hornets.

"It's nice to have neighbors who are generous," said Paul Arilotta, the district's superintendent.

The Jets also have partnered in a project to put in $90,000 worth of hardwood flooring at the Morristown Neighborhood House for youth basketball programs, and agreed to help with a $103,000 project to install a new fitness area, improved play area and possibly a basketball court at Beech Crest Park in Florham Park.

The Jets wives' organization, led by Julie Mangini, coach Mangini's wife, has reached out to organizations including the Jersey Battered Women's Service to help with fundraising efforts.

Then, there's the kind of neighborly gesture that has no price tag. Tomorrow, three Jets plan to visit the Goryeb Children's Hospital at Morristown Memorial.

Higgins, the Jets executive and new homeowner in Madison, said the team's goal is to "be visible" in its new location. Residents feel a "sense of ownership in the team," he said, and the team feels an obligation to give back to the community.

Offensive lineman Nick Mangold put it another way. The 24-year-old and his wife have been busy in recent weeks moving into their new two-story house in Chatham Borough, meeting neighbors.

"Home is where you lay your head at night," Mangold said. "Right now, Jersey is home. And the connection is going to grow stronger as I spend more time here."

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/jersey/index.ssf?/base/news-11/1220848528130210.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

Would love to know where Brett is buying.