PDA

View Full Version : 18th birthday - places to party

gschept180
September 10th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Hey, me and my friends are turning 18 this month and are looking to have a good time in New York. I know that most of the clubs are 18 to enter 21 to drink. So thats fine, all we want to do is have a good time. I am looking for the best club with a lot of young people. We all want to dance and have fun. We definately dont want to be surrounded by people in there 30s and stuff we just want people our age, young 20's and 18 19, 20 year olds. So if you guys know of any sick clubs to go to that are a lot of fun and have good looking people, let me know because we want this night to be one that we remember. Thanks in advance

OmegaNYC
September 10th, 2006, 04:37 PM
You can try some clubs in Lower Manhattan around TriBeCa or the West Village. But I'm sure it is going to be hard to get in there.

gschept180
September 10th, 2006, 05:12 PM
You can try some clubs in Lower Manhattan around TriBeCa or the West Village. But I'm sure it is going to be hard to get in there.

Why would it be hard to get in there, because of our age, or because of the popularity and long lines?

Schadenfrau
September 10th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Actually, most clubs are 21 to enter and 21 to drink. That 18-to-party, 21-to-drink stuff is more Long Island.

Stick with your own kind at Webster Hall, or check out all the good-looking kids barfing off the curb on 27th Street. You won't find anyone in their 30s trying to deal with that.

gschept180
September 11th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Actually, most clubs are 21 to enter and 21 to drink. That 18-to-party, 21-to-drink stuff is more Long Island.

Stick with your own kind at Webster Hall, or check out all the good-looking kids barfing off the curb on 27th Street. You won't find anyone in their 30s trying to deal with that.

Is webster hall any good, I have never been to any of these places but hear it advertised all the time on the radio, are there alot of 18 19 20 year olds there?