PDA

View Full Version : New York at Christmas!

heather
September 13th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Hi guys, wondered if you can help. I am goin to New York on 20th December with my sister and staying till Christmas Eve. 1st time to New York and i wanna do as much and see as much as possible! I have booked tickets for the Christmas Spectacular broadway show in Radio City Music hall but thats about all i have planned. I know im not there for long so i dont want to waste any time. Trying to arrange some kind of itinerary before i go so i get to do as much as i can. I want to do the usual tourist attractions, ice skating in central park, horse and carraige, ice rink at rockerfella centre, statue of liberty, shopping etc. can you tell me the best way to plan all this and the best things and 'must do' things in the short space of time that i have? I am staying in the Affinia Manhattan hotel. Thank you!! :) x x

Schadenfrau
September 13th, 2006, 09:19 AM
You should do as Lofter said and search previous threads before rudely demanding that people answer the vague question that you posted not once, but twice.

Why should we take two minutes to answer you when you don't take 30 seconds to use a search function?

heather
September 13th, 2006, 09:22 AM
actually i have searched the previous threads and was just wondering if anyone had any more info for me. and i didnt demand so if your not going to help me dont bother writting back thanks.