PDA

View Full Version : New York private rentals?

momum
October 4th, 2006, 07:05 AM
hello from germany,
i found this forum today by searching the web for hotels and private rentals in new york. My husband, our twins Emma and Meo and myself are coming to visit New York next march. Weīll stay for one week. We are really looking forward. And we want to get to know the "real" New York and "real" New Yorkers. Thatīs why we would be very happy to find a private rental. But itīs difficult to find something nice on the internet. Has anybody some advice for us?Or a site or maybe you know someone who would like to offer us a nice place for one week. Thanks a lot! :)

Gunslinger
October 4th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Hi momum
Just returned from 5 nights in NYC and stayed at a 2 bed apartment in Chelsea (9th Ave & 20th)
Really nice, quiet place, great neighbourhood and only a couple of blocks from the subway etc.
The apartment had a double bed and two singles (in the second bedroom) - a great living room & a separate dining room.
Definitely preferrable than a hotel
Check out www.cyberrentals.com or type vacation rentals into google.

Will pm you with details of the apartment I stayed in when I get home - can't remember website

momum
October 6th, 2006, 08:29 AM
thanks a lot gunslinger. you can mail me on monika@koenigsrot.de more information.

regards from germany