PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Advice please!

trubyhammers
October 4th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Hi people need a bit of help,

Me and my girlfriend are going to be coming to New York for my 18th next year, i will be 18 and my girlfriend will be 16. Does anyone know of any decent hotels around that will accept us? Ive looked at the wellington and broadway plaza so far but im not sure? HELP!!!

Thanks!

antinimby
October 4th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Why wouldn't they?
If you've got the cash, I don't see what the problem would be.

trubyhammers
October 4th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Im not sure, i just dont want to go there and get refused ... its a long way from home. :eek:

pacz
October 4th, 2006, 06:22 PM
To stay at any Hotel in the City you must have a valid credit card and identification for the one making the reservation.

lofter1
October 4th, 2006, 06:43 PM
You can reserve a room with a credit card (if you don't have one and know someone that does who trusts you) and then pay with cash.

antinimby
October 4th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Im not sure, i just dont want to go there and get refused ... its a long way from home. :eek:Don't worry, lofter will put you up in his home. ;)

lofter1
October 4th, 2006, 10:26 PM
got friends staying here that weekend ;)

FrankHegly
October 5th, 2006, 02:50 AM
got friends staying here that weekend ;)
I am sure he could move his birthday to accomodate your friends visit.......

But seriously, you should probs check in on your own. If you are 18 the staff probs will not check but if they see a 16 year old they might be more suspisious. Tell your gf to go and get a coffee and go and get the key. After that no one will think to ask.

trubyhammers
October 5th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Cheers guys! Thanks for all the help and advice! Fingers crossed ill be out in NY next year! :D

ravishinglylow
October 5th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Why wouldn't they?
If you've got the cash, I don't see what the problem would be.
Exactly. I wouldn't worry about. To put your mind at ease, you could always call them and speak to someone directly.