PDA

View Full Version : A cool neighborhood (LIC)

Joun
October 4th, 2006, 05:06 PM
I think my last post got lost.

Have you ever been to Long Island City. It is a very cool up and coming neighborhood right accross the river. It is still a little industrial looking and feels like an extension of Manhattan, much cooler than many areas in Manhattan. I live in a small rental apt in Gramacy now but found a large condo at Echelon (marketed by www.thedevelopersgroup.com (http://www.thedevelopersgroup.com/)) with the tremendous views of Manhattan Skyline, one subway stop away from Grand Central, with doorman, roofdeck, etc. for around $600/sqft (and negotiable). It is a great value, compared to other new construction in LIC and definitely to those in Manhattan. Check out the neighborhood. I am so glad i found it.

lofter1
October 4th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Joun ...

Do you happen to have a financial connection to the Developer's Group?

Joun
October 4th, 2006, 11:03 PM
No. I just mentioned their site because that is where I found information about the Echelon building, where i decided to purchase an apt. They have their own site (www.echelonlic.com) but it doesn't include the listings and the prices.

ryan
October 5th, 2006, 02:28 PM
I feel bad for Joun, and all pr interns/lackeys. It must hurt to waste your day posting such obvious bs all over the internet. I bet someone up the chain thinks this is really cutting edge stuff, huh?

Joun
October 5th, 2006, 03:03 PM
And i feel sorry for you Ryan, as your comment reveals your rigid negative attitude that undoubtedly is damaging to yourself.

Joun
October 5th, 2006, 03:20 PM
My motivation is clear. i'm glad to have found a neighborhood i like that is affordable and i like to invite other cool manhatanites (obviously not you) to check it out and, if they like it, to become my new neigbors. The neighborhood is in developement and its character is not totally set. And i've met many people who haven't heard of LIC.
So I'm sorry that you are wrong in your interpretation. But i bet that is common. I don't see how anyone can trust the words of someone is outright mistrusful of others.