PDA

View Full Version : taxi from Newark to bronx?

ilan14
October 8th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Hello,

I'm picking up my family at the Newark airport ( this Friday) and we will take a taxi to the bronx (riverdale).
Is there a flat rate for that? and if not - what is the approximate charge for that ride (including tolls)?

Thanks,

Ilan

ThisIsntMyRealName
October 8th, 2006, 11:36 AM
It's much cheaper to take NJ Transit directly from the airport to Penn Station, NY, then subway.

ilan14
October 8th, 2006, 04:06 PM
I know the ceapest way, but that's no good for a child and luggage.

I just want to know the taxi rate so I that won't be ripped...

ablarc
October 8th, 2006, 04:17 PM
^ Check the other place on this forum where you posted this question.

ilan14
October 8th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Still I don't see any straight answer except for offers for the cheapest way or other services like car service or renting a car....

All I want to know is the approximate fair for a TAXI from the airport to riverdale.

It's the way I want to go....other offers doesn't apply.

Thanks - for a straight answer.

Schadenfrau
October 8th, 2006, 04:52 PM
As always, beggars can't be choosers. Call the TLC and ask yourself, if you've such specific requests. You've got no reason to be so rude to people who tried to help you.

ilan14
October 8th, 2006, 04:59 PM
when you don't get an aswer and someone's answer is to look back like you did...that's not a nice attitude

milleniumcab
October 9th, 2006, 09:24 PM
All I want to know is the approximate fair for a TAXI from the airport to riverdale.

It's the way I want to go....other offers doesn't apply.

Thanks - for a straight answer.

You got a lot of useful info at the other thread you posted... If the taxi is the way you want to go, it is really simple..

You meet your family at Newark, approach the taxi stand, get in a taxi and go to the Bronx..Every Yellow Taxi Stand has a Taxi Dispatcher to help with such questions.. And since you don't leave yourself open to other ideas and a taxi is a must for you, what difference does it make how much it will cost?.. Right?...

You don't have to get nasty here with people trying to help...Have a safe journey..

NYC244
October 13th, 2006, 01:29 PM
my ex paid 70$ two yrs ago!

Hello,

I'm picking up my family at the Newark airport ( this Friday) and we will take a taxi to the bronx (riverdale).
Is there a flat rate for that? and if not - what is the approximate charge for that ride (including tolls)?

Thanks,

m

Ilan