PDA

View Full Version : If not NYC then Where?

shocka
October 20th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Where else would you look to live if not in NYC?

I have though about Chicago and Toronto, but the thing that deters me from Toronto is the automatic bar pouring contraption, not a fan and has made my trips to Toronto quite the costly ones.

Front_Porch
October 20th, 2006, 04:28 PM
San Diego . . . Great weather, major league baseball, varied ethnicities, pretty downtown.

ali r.
{downtown nyc broker}

daver
October 20th, 2006, 04:42 PM
London, if I was looking for a different world class city.
Otherwise, Vail, Colorado.
Somewhere in the Pacific NorthWest.
Somewhere in the Carribean.

shocka
October 21st, 2006, 02:38 AM
San Diego . . . Great weather, major league baseball, varied ethnicities, pretty downtown.

ali r.
{downtown nyc broker}

Padres over the Mets or even Yankees:confused:

Front_Porch
October 21st, 2006, 11:38 AM
Padres over the Mets or even Yankees:confused:

I think the original Q was if you HAD to live somewhere else.

But sure, shocka, bring back the flow of tears over my Metsies while the wound is still fresh -- everyone in my building is depressed.

NYC244
October 21st, 2006, 10:11 PM
Where else would you look to live if not in NYC?

I have though about Chicago and Toronto, but the thing that deters me from Toronto is the automatic bar pouring contraption, not a fan and has made my trips to Toronto quite the costly ones.

nowhere.this is my last time moving.and if i ever decide to do it again,it could only be zagreb(croatia)-because this is where i am from.but of course...not yet and not forever.

TREPYE
October 22nd, 2006, 01:59 AM
But sure, shocka, bring back the flow of tears over my Metsies while the wound is still fresh -- everyone in my building is depressed.

Yeah man, that was a tough one. The thing that made you most proud of them is what hurt the most and what I am referring to is them not giving up without a fight and loading the bases and giving us hope or a tease (depeding on what mood you're on).

shocka
October 22nd, 2006, 03:37 AM
I think the original Q was if you HAD to live somewhere else.

I have not healed from 2000! I broke up with my girl that night she was a yankee fan, what happened this past week was just pouring alcohol on an open wound!

Yet I tip my hat to Minaya, he has brought the team from shambles to stardom, perhaps thats the reason this season was more heartbreaking then 2000.

2K7!!!

anyway yeah.. back on topic.. croatia.. how is it there?

NYC244
October 24th, 2006, 10:50 PM
I have not healed from 2000! I broke up with my girl that night she was a yankee fan, what happened this past week was just pouring alcohol on an open wound!

Yet I tip my hat to Minaya, he has brought the team from shambles to stardom, perhaps thats the reason this season was more heartbreaking then 2000.

2K7!!!

anyway yeah.. back on topic.. croatia.. how is it there?

it's very very nice.especially the capitol(zagreb) and all the coastal area.it's just a bit tough to get job and the pay isn't much.unforrtunatelly-that's one of the most important things in life...you can't live from air!:D
but to visit,it's beautiful.maybe you can find some sites to read about it.there are many.because there are many people all over the world who come to visit croatian coast(adriatic sea) every summer.