PDA

View Full Version : Miss USA

OmegaNYC
December 19th, 2006, 02:13 PM
She's not fired.

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/SHOWBIZ/12/19/miss.usa.ap/story.missusa4.cnn.jpg

NEW YORK (AP) -- Miss USA Tara Conner, who had come under criticism amid rumors she had been frequenting bars while underage, will be allowed to keep her title, Donald Trump announced Tuesday.

"I've always been a believer in second chances," Trump, who owns the Miss Universe Organization with NBC, said with Conner at his side.
Trump said he and Conner had met earlier Tuesday morning.
"She left a small town in Kentucky and she was telling me that she got caught up in the whirlwind of New York," Trump said.
"It's a story that has happened many times before to many women and many men who came to the Big Apple. They wanted their slice of the Big Apple and they found out it wasn't so easy."

Conner won the title in April and has been living in New York. Recent media accounts of heavy drinking brought a storm of criticism, since she was underage at the time. She turned 21 on Monday.
In a tear-choked voice, Conner said, "In no way did I think it would be possible for a second chance to be given to me."

Turning to Trump, she said, "You'll never know what this means to me, and I swear I will not let you down."
Trump said Conner would be entering rehab.
If she had been dethroned, her title would have been taken over by first runner-up Miss California Tamiko Nash.
Conner, a 5-foot-5 blonde, has been competing in pageants since age 4. After winning the Miss USA title in April, she finished fourth in the Miss Universe pageant in July.

"I am an easygoing, down-to-earth girl," Conner said in her contestant profile. "Throughout my life, hardships and different experiences have made me a very humbled, yet strong individual. It is because of these life lessons that I have become the person I am today."

Miss USA is considered a role model, and her conduct must reflect that, Miss Universe Organization spokeswoman Lark-Marie Anton said last week. Behavior such as underage drinking is clearly prohibited, she said.

In 2002, Miss Russia Oxana Fedorova won the Miss Universe pageant but was stripped of her title after violating her contract. Trump said Fedorova didn't show up for some photo shoots and charity events. It was the first time a titleholder had been ousted in the contest's more than 50-year history.
Fedorova denied she was fired and said she gave up the title voluntarily.

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/1.0/main/px_ccc.gif
Copyright 2006 The Associated Press (http://www.cnn.com/interactive_legal.html#AP). All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Ninjahedge
December 19th, 2006, 02:25 PM
*cough*BS*cough*

She is as innocent as the Bush girls.

But who CARES! Jesus man! The whole concept that someone who sings and dances on stage and then prances around like in a dog show has to somehow reflect what all girls shoudl want to be when they grow up is more than sickening!

Yes, we, as a society and a species, value physical appearance, but I am more than a bit sick of people making outright competitions for it.

malec
December 19th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Who hasn't had a few here and there underage?

Punzie
December 19th, 2006, 06:10 PM
I have nothing against Tara's drinking underage -- it's the capitalizing on it afterwards. This mini-scandal -- "Congate" if you will -- is giving her the fame she never would have gotten otherwise.

Before: There was no Wikipedia entry for her.
Now: It's just a matter of time.

Before: She didn't make headline news.
Now: The question is not "Will she?" It's "For how long?"

Before: Donald Trump looked extra-mean for considering dethroning her.
Now: He looks almost nice. The forgiving, fatherly type.

Before: I didn't know who won Miss U.S.A. I thought that Tara was a famous centerfold model.
Now: She's still a famous centerfold model, but her last name is "O'Connor":

http://www.freejose.com/images/T/TaraOConnor.jpg

Which goes to show, on many dimensions, that "there's no such thing as bad publicity."

ZippyTheChimp
December 19th, 2006, 06:20 PM
*cough*BS*cough*

But who CARES! Jesus man! The whole concept that someone who sings and dances on stage and then prances around like in a dog show has to somehow reflect what all girls shoudl want to be when they grow up is more than sickening!They should change the talent competition to:

Several shots of Tequila followed by arm wrestling.

ZippyTheChimp
December 21st, 2006, 09:26 AM
Rosie, Trump fire away over 'Miss USA'

December 20, 2006, 4:23 PM CST

Rosie O'Donnell had some fiery words for Donald Trump on "The View" Wednesday morning, calling him a "snake-oil salesman" following his announcement that he would not fire troubled Miss USA Tara Conner.

After hearing about her comments, Trump fired back to People magazine, calling her "a woman out of control" and saying he planned to sue O'Donnell over her statements questioning his financial well-being.

"You can't make false statements," Trump told People. "Rosie will rue the words she said. I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements -- and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."

The battle began on Wednesday's show, when a peeved O'Donnell said: "[He] left the first wife -- had an affair. [He] had kids both times, but he's the moral compass."

O'Donnell, who impersonated Trump by deepening her voice and flipping her hair to one side, aimed her criticism at his comment from the Tuesday news conference that, "I've always been a believer in second chances. Tara is a good person. Tara has tried hard. Tara is going to be given a second chance."

Conner, who just turned 21, will go to rehab but keep her crown, following reports of alleged drug and alcohol abuse. A grateful Conner apologized for her behavior at the news conference, and she thanked Trump for his compassion.

But O'Donnell was not as touched. After repeatedly saying she "didn't enjoy him," Rosie discussed Trump's finances -- saying he went bankrupt, which Trump denies -- and likened him to the "snake-oil salesman 'on Little House On The Prairie.' This is not a self-made man," O'Donnell said.

And while O'Donnell and her "View" co-hosts discussed Conner's alleged drug and alcohol abuse, Rosie was dismissive, saying, "She went out and she was partying -- doing what Paris [Hilton] and Lindsay [Lohan] do."

She also turned her wrath toward the Miss USA organization itself. "Miss America is the prestige," she said. "Miss USA is a different thing. It's basically a model competition. Let's be realistic."

Trump's response? "She talked about the Miss USA contest, which has terrific ratings on NBC. Miss America got thrown off of network television! It's [on cable], where nobody watches it," he said, countering her statements. "And my father never gave me tons of money."

He also thinks Rosie's rant against him was personal. Trump says he once sarcastically chastised O'Donnell about her "failed magazine" and "failed talk show." Added The Donald: "I think she's just terrible."

Copyright © 2006, Newsday, Inc.

Christmas in rehab

Debra J. Saunders
Thursday, December 21, 2006

DONALD TRUMP has figured out that America is addicted to addiction stories. With Tara Conner, the current Miss USA, you see the pattern with red-white-and-blue efficiency: Young hottie works hard, makes it, parties too hard, is seen bouncing half-naked on Fox News every 20 minutes, middle-aged male solons on same network tut-tut young babe's immorality, and when that gets old even for middle-aged men, she enters rehab.

Yes, this is the age of the short- attention span scandal. Over-achievers hit rock bottom before they're 21.

And what a story, with the possibility that Trump could utter his signature "you're fired" phrase. Thus, Miss USA's story was exported to media around the globe. O joy to the world.

Shame as a spectator sport? To believe that, you have to believe that Trump has moral standards, although I suppose one can believe that The Donald has moral standards for other people. You also have to believe that Conner is truly ashamed, not pretend shamed, of stories that have garnered more press coverage than her coronation. (A Nexis check of news stories on Conner showed 94 stories this week, compared to 10 when she won her tiara.)

You don't have to be a cynical New Yorker to figure that people don't care about beauty pageants as they did 40 years ago, but if Trump Inc. can throw in some silicone and scandal, maybe pageants could make a comeback. Here's a fitting slogan: Miss USA, she's not wholesome any more.

Anyone who has seen Conner's bikini strut -- and if you watch TV news, you've seen it -- should be clear on Conner's image. She was not about "world peace" -- unless you spell it p-i-e-c-e. Her presentation was a celebration of youth and sex appeal.

So who is Trump to harrumph if Miss USA wants to have some fun? True, until Conner turned 21 on Monday, it was not legal for her to drink, and there have been rumors of drug use. Leave such matters to the authorities, not a comb-over morality czar.

And spare me all that nonsense about Miss USA being a role model. Actually, she is a model. Given her tearful gushing at Trump's decision to give her a "second chance," Conner may be an actress, too.

She did, however, seem none too pleased to be cast in the role of alcoholic. It says something about the demands of the scandal machine that a 20-year-old can't simply go wild when handed goodies and freed from parental supervision. No, she has to have a disease.

When she exits rehab, Trump noted at Tuesday's press conference, Conner can be "a great example for troubled people." You don't have to close your eyes to imagine the segment on Oprah, with a bright-eyed Miss USA marveling at how Trump and rehab helped turn her life around.

At the press conference, Trump and Conner both trumpeted the beauty of a world that gives people "a second chance," but methinks they had their eye on the Second Act.

E-mail: dsaunders@sfchronicle.com.

Ninjahedge
December 21st, 2006, 09:45 AM
So, let me get this strait.

Trump has criticized Rosie on many of the things she has done in life, but when she insults him and questions his moral credibility, he threatens to sue and cannot come up with a better insult than calling her a 'fat loser'?

Geez Donnie! You need to get a little more couth there! When someone comes out and insults you, you cant just come back and say "oh yeah fattie?" You have to either do a moral high ground (you know, that ground that you have heard about so often..) or dismiss it outright without resorting to cheap degradations that have nothing to do with her credability....

Well, I don't know. Maybe the two of them need to do Tequila shooters and arm wrestle while on a special "Apprentice meets the View" telecast...

lofter1
December 21st, 2006, 09:26 PM
Miss Nevada USA Loses Shirt Then Title

nypost.com (http://breakingnews.nypost.com/dynamic/stories/M/MISS_NEVADA_USA?SITE=NYNYP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT)
By ADAM GOLDMAN
Associated Press Writer
Dec 21, 2006

NEW YORK (AP) -- Another Miss USA contestant has taken a tumble.

Miss Nevada USA was stripped of her title Thursday after racy photos of her appeared on the Internet, pageant officials said. Some of the photos show Katie Rees, 22, kissing other young women, exposing one of her breasts and pulling down her pants to show her thong underwear at a party in Tampa, Fla.

"Katie Rees has been relieved of her duties as Miss Nevada USA 2007," said Paula M. Shugart, president of the Miss Universe Organization, which owns the Miss USA pageant and others.

Rees' dismissal comes two days after Miss USA Tara Conner was allowed to keep her tiara when she agreed to go into alcohol rehab and a day after an anti-drunken driving group cut its ties with hard-partying Miss Teen USA Katie Blair.

Pageant officials declined to provide a telephone number for Rees and said they didn't know when the photos of her were taken.

Rees' attorney, Mario Torres, of Tampa, defended the blonde beauty queen in a statement sent to the entertainment television show "Extra."

"Katie Rees Miss Nevada USA wants the public to know she was 17 and had a lapse in judgment," he said. "The actions on that evening in subject are in no way indicative of the person she is or the person she has become. ... She is a law-abiding citizen and talented adult. This was an isolated incident that occurred more than five years ago when she was a minor."

Shugart made the decision to jettison Rees, and pageant co-owner Donald Trump supported it, said Miss Universe Organization spokeswoman Lark-Marie Anton.

Trump, who co-owns Miss Universe with NBC, gave Conner, 21, a second chance after meeting with her Tuesday. Trump said Conner, who agreed to undergo drug testing, was a good person with a good heart and deserved to keep her title.

"I think Tara is going to be the great comeback kid," Trump said during his televised announcement, with a teary-eyed Conner by his side.

Apparently, there will be no comeback for Rees, whose reign was truncated because of the photos.

Rees has appeared as Miss Nevada USA at charity events such as the Goodie Two Shoe Giveaway, at which underprivileged students received free shoes, backpacks and school supplies.

Shugart said first runner-up Helen Salas will assume the title and compete at the next Miss USA pageant on March 23 in Los Angeles.

On Wednesday, Mothers Against Drunk Driving announced it was ditching Blair, the Miss Teen USA, because it was "disappointed" by news reports that the 18-year-old from Billings, Mont., had been spotted partying with Miss USA in New York clubs.

© 2006 The Associated Press.

The dirty pics that caused Miss Nevada (in red) to be dethroned.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/12/17miss_navada_splashnews.jpg

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/12/16miss_navada_splashnews.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/photos/miss-nevada/114764/

ZippyTheChimp
December 21st, 2006, 11:17 PM
Well of course she lost her title.

That's not arm wrestling...but I think Tequila was involved.

Formula86
December 22nd, 2006, 12:04 AM
Rehab?? If everyone who drank before being 21 was in rehab, there'd be no room for the celebs!! :rolleyes:

Punzie
December 22nd, 2006, 01:48 AM
Parties are not so much fun anymore.:( You have to watch every single thing you do; the slightest hint of the risque~ will end up on a cell phone camera and on the internet. I wish somebody had told Miss Nevada that. I feel very sorry for her.

Ninjahedge
December 22nd, 2006, 10:04 AM
Parties can still be fun, but it takes a special kind of airhead to let someone take PICTURES of you doing stuff like that at a party.

Also, what party WAS this? The schmuck in the back there seems to be happier than a pig in stock futures!

Lesson to be learned.

Schadenfrau
December 22nd, 2006, 12:18 PM
If parties are not so much fun anymore, it's because you can't throw a plastic cup without hitting a gaggle of hoochies like Miss Nevada up there. Jeez.

kz1000ps
December 22nd, 2006, 01:18 PM
but it takes a special kind of airhead to let someone take PICTURES of you doing stuff like that at a party.

If that's the case, then 95% of college-age girls are that "special kind of airhead" (don't even wanna know what's going on in high schools). My generation is incredibly comfortable with the camera lens, and if anything they lose even more of their inhibitions when they see one. Ever ventured over to Webshots?

Ninjahedge
December 22nd, 2006, 02:13 PM
If that's the case, then 95% of college-age girls are that "special kind of airhead"

Um, you really need to look that number up again.

I know that there is a lot of it going on, but seriously, it is not 95% of girls at a party likcing the other girls breasts in front of a bunch of guys while someone else is taking a picture.

The world is not Girls Gone Wild, otherwise, why would people bother spending money to watch the vids?

(don't even wanna know what's going on in high schools). My generation is incredibly comfortable with the camera lens, and if anything they lose even more of their inhibitions when they see one. Ever ventured over to Webshots?

You are losing the big, pardon, picture here. Stuff like this was ALWAYS happening. Remember Polaroid? The thing was, a lot of people were not willing, even drunk, to do the skank show on film. You could see them do a dare or whatnot, but it wasn't as much as people try to say.

There are schools, parties, cliques that are different, but just like the 60's, where not everyone was smoking pot and dancing with flowers painted on their clothes, the 00's are not where you get a bunch of girls flashing boobies and licking each other on film.

There still is a line.....

kz1000ps
December 22nd, 2006, 02:26 PM
OK, let me revise: 70% of the girls I see out at parties and are drunk are more than willing to "slut it up" for the camera, and grabbing or pretending to suck a friend's boob is not as rare an occurrence as you might imagine. Are they doing this at every party for every camera? NO, but I know firsthand that I'm definitely not going overboard with hyperbole in what I say.

Ninjahedge
December 22nd, 2006, 02:45 PM
OK, let me revise: 70% of the girls I see out at parties and are drunk are more than willing to "slut it up" for the camera, and grabbing or pretending to suck a friend's boob is not as rare an occurrence as you might imagine.

Now, how many women in GENERAL make up the ones that go to these parties? say maybe 20% of all women go to parties regularly. So we are now reducing the ranks of women in general that do this.

And what parties are these? Not all parties get like this. I know what you are saying, but things have a way of being blown way out of proportion.

On a bare statistical level, how many attractive GIRLS have done this, in front of a camera, at a party?

The thing that skews this is that even if it is one out of 100, and you say "attractive" is only one out of 10, that is one out of a thousand.

Multiply that by the total number of girls this age and you are talking about thousands of pictures a year. And where you would never see these in old-times, th einternet has now made it so that we are all aware of the one woman who decided to do the limbo, in a skirt, without any...um...protection.

:p

Are they doing this at every party for every camera? NO, but I know firsthand that I'm definitely not going overboard with hyperbole in what I say.

Hey, calm down a sec man. I know it hapens. There are parties that deliberately tell you to come dressed scantily, in risque dress, or stark naked in college all the time. What I am saying is that getting drunk is one thing, but saying that what she was shown doing is "Totally common and acceptable" is a little far fetched.

The nature of the contest is to try to get a good natured girl, a symbol of innocense. If they wanted "free spirits" then different people would win.

I don't even know why I am getting so into this discussion seeing how I think these contests are stupid anyway, but.....

:crosseyed:

kz1000ps
December 22nd, 2006, 02:58 PM
OK, I'm bailing out of this one..

Ninjahedge
December 22nd, 2006, 02:59 PM
Heh.

You want to see a bunch of girls that dont do this, or you would not want to see even if they did?

Go visit Tufts... ;) :D

Punzie
December 22nd, 2006, 03:28 PM
If you find the Tufts women too appealing, make your next stop MIT... ;) :D

kz1000ps
December 22nd, 2006, 03:29 PM
Heh, I chose neither. I want to see it happen, but I don't want my girl (whoever that may be) to be one of them doing it. It's called having your cake and eating it too :p

Oh, and those MIT girls.. don't get me started.

Ninjahedge
December 22nd, 2006, 03:32 PM
Oh, and those MIT girls.. don't get me started.

All 3 of them?

kz1000ps
December 22nd, 2006, 04:36 PM
Let's just say that 1/3 the population of girls at MIT was the worst kisser I've ever experienced.

Punzie
December 22nd, 2006, 04:39 PM
OMG, you went there, too?
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i130/Rapunzel61/Smileys/Eek-RollEyes/shiftyeyed-cat.gif

kz1000ps
December 22nd, 2006, 05:04 PM
No, but I currently go to Berklee and have a bunch of friends in an MIT frat, which is where I've met the "3" girls who go there.

Punzie
December 22nd, 2006, 07:19 PM
If you count middle-aged women on message boards, you have just met a fourth.:D

antinimby
January 14th, 2007, 02:33 AM
I wish somebody had told Miss Nevada that. I feel very sorry for her.Well, here's 2 plus million reasons why she doesn't need your sympathy.

Dethroned Miss Nevada finds new job

Katie Rees signs two-year, $2 million-plus deal to host Vegas variety show

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/061229/061229_missNevada_vmed_1p.widec.jpg
Former Miss Nevada USA Katie Rees, dethroned over
raunchy photos posted online, faces reporters in
Clearwater, Fla., Saturday, Dec. 23, 2006. Rees just
signed a two-year, $2 million-plus deal to host variety
shows at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Sources/sourceAP.gif
Updated: 2:34 p.m. PT Jan 12, 2007 (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16599906/)

LAS VEGAS - Dethroned Miss Nevada USA Katie Rees has quickly rebounded from her public firing by pageant owner Donald Trump.

Rees has signed a two-year, $2 million-plus deal to host a revival of an “estrogen-heavy” variety show at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Jeff Beacher, promoter of the club night known as Beacher’s Madhouse, announced Friday.

“She’s a cool girl, she’s beautiful, she’s fun, she’s got a great stage presence. I thought she’d be a great fit,” Beacher told The Associated Press.

Miss USA officials, including Trump, last month stripped Rees of her tiara and the chance to compete in the national pageant after provocative photos of her partying and posing in various stages of undress emerged on the Internet.

Her new gig could involve similarly raucous behavior. Beacher’s Madhouse boasts of “live monkeys, the world’s oldest male stripper ... and the hottest chicks in Sin City” and bills itself as “Cirque du Soleil meets Girls Gone Wild.”

Rees’ agent, Randall Edwards, confirmed the 22-year-old aspiring actress had taken the job, but added that she had rejected other offers to appear in a Girls Gone Wild adult video and pose for Playboy magazine.

“She’s not the kind of girl you’d think when you see those pictures,” Edwards said. “People make mistakes.”

After closing last July, Beacher’s Madhouse is scheduled to return March 31, and take place the last Saturday of every month at The Joint nightclub in the Hard Rock.

© 2007 The Associated Press.

Punzie
January 14th, 2007, 01:51 PM
I wish Katie Rees well. I wish I had known at her age what she and girls like her know: society puts more dollar value on a beautiful woman than they do on most brilliant people.

At that age, I was more beautiful than most of them, (and it was 100% natural). I paid my way through expensive colleges and grad schools modeling. I'm petite, and petite models were eliminated, but they welcomed me into swimsuits and lingerie.

When I finished school, I took the brains root. And I tell you, no matter how much I'm paid, it never comes near to what I earned as a model.

My advise to all girls who have great beauty and intelligence: use your beauty for all it's worth. You can always get those impressive degrees later.

antinimby
January 15th, 2007, 05:04 AM
I don't think any of those girls that have found monetary success through the use of their beauty, like this Miss Nevada for example, had any idea this would happen to them.

Sometimes these sort of things just happen base on sheer luck or by chance.

Therefore it's actually a good idea to get an education to fall back on in case things don't work out.

I don't think you made a mistake at all. ;)

Punzie
January 24th, 2007, 03:50 AM
Miss New Jersey USA Resignation Over Pregnancy Criticized on Abortion

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
January 17, 2007

http://www.lifenews.com/hardr.jpg

Trenton, NJ (LifeNews.com) --The Miss USA pageant is coming under fire for forcing the winner of the New Jersey state contest to resign her crown because she's pregnant. Detractors say the decision could encourage contestants who become pregnant to have abortions for fear of being asked to leave the contest or relinquish their crowns. Ashley Harder, Miss New Jersey USA, said she had to step down because the rules of the contest forbid pregnant women from competing. She will now no longer be able to compete for the Miss USA title this March.

In an interview with the Philadelphia Daily News, Harder, who received the crown in October, said that she is keeping her baby. She indicated that she and her live-in boyfriend are looking at plans to get married.

Harder also defended the pregnancy and said that having a baby shouldn't be viewed so negatively.

"This isn't another scandal. This is a baby; this is a life," Harder told the newspaper. And she said being a mom "is a title I have always wanted and will always cherish."

Both the pageant and the runner-up for 2007 Miss New Jersey USA confirmed Harder's resignation. Erin Abrahamson, who finished second, said pageant officials contacted her to inform he she would be taking the crown.

"Whatever made her resign, I wish her lots of luck and hope she's OK," Abrahamson told AP and added that pageant officials didn't say why she was taking over.
Pageant spokeswoman Lark-Marie Anton said Harder resigned but only indicated it was for "personal reasons."

However, the reason for the resignation is coming under fire from pro-life advocates and others.

"Ashley could have kept the chance to compete for the Miss USA title ... by having a safe and legal abortion," nationally syndicated columnist Maggie Gallagher wrote in a column about Harder.

"Instead she demonstrated that some things really are more important than reaching for Donald Trump's tiara," Gallagher said.

"I sincerely hope that Miss New Jersey USA has chosen a man who will prove an exception, the kind who properly appreciates having in his life a beautiful, talented woman who, given a choice between bearing and loving his child and parading before national television cameras, appears to have had no difficulty picking the former," Gallagher concluded.

http://www.lifenews.com/state2032.html

Punzie
January 24th, 2007, 04:09 AM
Miss USA Out Of Rehab, Resuming Press Duties

http://www.accesshollywood.com/assets/images/200612/200x150/17420.jpg

LOS ANGELES (January 23, 2007) -- Miss USA Tara Conner is out of rehab Access Hollywood has learned.

Sources tell Access, the pageant queen checked out of Pennsylvania based Caron Foundation rehabilitation facility last Friday and headed back to her Trump Place apartment, in New York City.

The 21-year-old spent a month at the facility after allegations surfaced of reported drinking and drug use, almost costing her the crown. Miss Universe Organization owner Donald Trump gave Conner another chance, after she agreed to enter rehab and undergo drug testing in December.

Now that she's out, insiders tell Access she'll resume public appearances, beginning with a People magazine interview later this week, before hitting the talk show circuit.

The NY Daily News reported that Conner was mulling a welcome-home party at Stereo, scene of some of the behavior that had initially been questioned. The Miss USA pageant vehemently denied the report.

"Tara Conner will not be at Stereo for a coming-out party - or any party at Stereo, for that matter," said pageant spokeswoman Lark-Marie Anton.

Copyright 2006 by NBC (http://www.accesshollywood.com/). All rights reserved.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah3676.shtml

__________________________________________________ ____________

Donald Trump said that he is considering allowing Tara Connor to pose for Playboy:

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/uploads/tara_2006_005.jpg

Article (doesn't have any more pictures):
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272611083.shtml