PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find someone ...can anyone help?

Carrieinmarlow
December 25th, 2006, 10:52 PM
I'm trying to locate an address for a guy who used to come to NH and stay with us for a couple weeks every summer(former "Fresh Air" child).
He is now a young man, and he called about three years ago and gave me his address and phone number. I have the street as Homer Ave., South Bronx, but have no house number...if anyone knows him and gives him my name and city and state, he will remember me...I and my sons would like to know how he is doing. Is there any way anyone can give me some help to contact either him or his foster mom? His home phone is unlisted...Thankyou! I forgot to give his name! It is Jodamien Ramos...his mom is Awilda Santiago...Thankyou to anyone who may know how to contact him. "Jorge"(his nickname) would be 19 or 20 years old now. My name is Carrie ,from Keene. I may be contacted through this forum.

Schadenfrau
December 26th, 2006, 12:14 PM
I would suggest searching MySpace. I did just that, and found a few people who might be the man you're looking for.

Carrieinmarlow
December 30th, 2006, 05:14 PM
I would suggest searching MySpace. I did just that, and found a few people who might be the man you're looking for. Thankyou, I will...Carrieinmarlow