PDA

View Full Version : me and my friends never have anything to do

HELLO SLUT
January 7th, 2007, 09:12 PM
we drive around aimlessly around queens, always looking for things to do. does anyone have any advice on events happening in queens or brooklyn?

edit: exclude eating at any resteraunts or going to the movies or anything that has to do with spending money

NoyokA
January 7th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Take a subway and go to a bar or a club without a cover in Manhattan, they have cool ones in Queens and Brooklyn too. Since you're a girl you won't have to buy any drinks, they'll be bought for you. Also Museums. And lastly check out Time Out New York, they always have cool free events listed.

antinimby
January 7th, 2007, 10:03 PM
What gave you the impression that HELLO SLUT was a girl?

I know I couldn't tell from that brief post.

Edit: Never mind Stern, saw her photo in another post.

sean
January 10th, 2007, 01:27 AM
you can hang out with me and my friends

Punzie
January 10th, 2007, 08:03 AM
we drive around aimlessly around queens, always looking for things to do. does anyone have any advice on events happening in queens or brooklyn?

If you're from Flushing, you own Bayside. I'm talking about that strip on Bell Blvd. from the LIRR tracks to 36th Ave. Also, the side streets, 38th & 39th Aves., that cross Bell Blvd.

Every place hopping on Friday, Saturday and special event nights. Select places popular every night. Strictness vs. leniency with IDs changes so much that all the info I have from last fall is already out-of-date.