PDA

View Full Version : Funniest PM !

harsaphes
March 11th, 2007, 11:52 AM
This has to be the strangest PM im have ever gotten on this or any web site.

Elmsford apartments-you can tell me is it a block between 8th and 9th avenue and at 49th street
and nowhere
else?Are all these around 50 buildings elmsford apartments or just one of them?How are they numbered?How many flours there are?How many flats there can be?Are they all rented or owned? When wish to enter them to find someone is it free to enter -without key or a doorkeeper
,are there names at the entrance where mailbox are -or if you wish to send a message how would you do it.Can you freely walk from apartment to apartment and read the names and ring when found the one?Is there an interphone?How do you get anyone's adress?
I heard Oksana lives there is it true.How could I find her email adress if nothing else?

Do you know how to get her email ,mail,adress? Where she goes?Have you seen her ever,recently on the streets,shows,some parties conversations you were together,are you her friend,neighbour?Can you tell me about her or link me to one who can?

infoshare
March 11th, 2007, 12:05 PM
I got a few pm's asking abrupt questions - my occupation, real estate info, ect. - which I foolishly answered. Then I never hear from them again. :eek:

Punzie
March 11th, 2007, 12:07 PM
You've led an uneventful online life, eh?

Try being the site moderator for a 10,000-member pet care message board for day, then report back to me. :D

Punzie
March 11th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Most of the members are teenagers.

iam_j4yn3
March 12th, 2007, 08:25 PM
that's actully scary
sounds like a stalker

Punzie
March 12th, 2007, 11:22 PM
that's actully scary
sounds like a stalker
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i130/Rapunzel61/Smileys/Attitude/cattitude.jpg
"We are not amewsed."

NoyokA
March 13th, 2007, 01:23 AM
This guy is a stalker, report his account to moderators, and ignore him.

iam_j4yn3
March 13th, 2007, 06:56 AM
We are not amewsed."

huh?
...i meant that first thing not you.

ZippyTheChimp
March 13th, 2007, 07:21 AM
This has to be the strangest PM im have ever gotten on this or any web site.
Some spammers go under the radar by using PMs instead of posting messages. The moderators can't stop this.

Forward any suspicious PMs to Edward; he can block the account.

Ninjahedge
March 13th, 2007, 09:40 AM
You mean like the "Nigerian" one a few weeks ago?

I wonder why anyone still tries that. Does anyone still FALL for it? :confused: