PDA

View Full Version : MSG Theater seating question

FlameOut
March 20th, 2007, 10:11 PM
I'm going to be attending an upcoming concert at the MSG Theater and since I was never in there, I was wondering about the sections 100-101 and 102. Are they just folding chairs placed on the theater floor? Are they below stage level? Are they placed on a slope so the person in front of me wont be my only view?

I also have a chance at section 200 seats, and wonder if they might have a better view of the stage, even though it's a further distance

Thanks for any help or tips you can give me. Looking forward to my first trip to NY

FlameOut
March 22nd, 2007, 08:48 AM
Are there any photographs around of the inside of the Theater for concert seating? I've been able to find floor plans, but it doesn't say whether or not sec 100-101-102 are chairs sitting right on the floor. I've even tried on youtube and viewed some concerts but quality was bad and couldn't really see the seating down front

Another question (probably should be in it's own thread) How safe is it to walk from MSG to the Rockefeller Hotel? I'm sure before the concert walking would be fine, but what about after, at around 11 PM

kanopemainer
March 31st, 2007, 05:55 PM
Hope this will help.
The URL below has all theaters' seating arrangements.

http://www.citidex.com/seat/index.html