PDA

View Full Version : I Hope This Website Doesn't Get Me Fired!

Dynamicdezzy
June 27th, 2007, 09:36 AM
I Thought The Page I Opened Up Was A Joke As There Is Never Content (of That Nature) Posted On Here. To My Dismay, I Saw Something There That Could Have Gotten Me In Trouble. This Is Ridiculous.

Ninjahedge
June 27th, 2007, 09:39 AM
I Thought The Page I Opened Up Was A Joke As There Is Never Content (of That Nature) Posted On Here. To My Dismay, I Saw Something There That Could Have Gotten Me In Trouble. This Is Ridiculous.

Same here. I suggested a filter on the Forum page (near the bottom.)

Go there and see what I wrote.

This is not common here. But it is kind of a back-handed compliment I guess.

Either that or the spam-bots are getting "smarter".

BTW, you see something like that, hit the "report post" icon in the top left (looks like a european warning marker "!" in a triangle) and report it ASAP.

ablarc
June 27th, 2007, 09:47 AM
The true function of a moderator.

Dynamicdezzy
June 27th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Thanks guys for the info! There is still one more though....something about britney spears.

NYatKNIGHT
June 27th, 2007, 09:57 AM
This happens, and we do get to them - sometimes immediately, sometimes not. But if you're worried about getting fired, maybe you shouldn't open a thread titled "incest father young daughter". ;) I had to open it in order to get rid of it, but......yeah, that one was graphic.

Back to work!

Dynamicdezzy
June 27th, 2007, 10:05 AM
^LMAO I've seen titles like that but then it'll be an advertisement for like a mortgage originator. Lol, how naive of me.

Ninjahedge
June 27th, 2007, 10:12 AM
For some strange reason I thought it could possibly be a sarcastic comment about Paris Hilton and some new real estate development!!! :o