PDA

View Full Version : my shabby,small but lovely hometown-jianshi,hubei,china

ailiaozhuren
June 30th, 2007, 05:00 AM
this is my hometown,jianshi,hubei,china which is located in southwestern china,570km west from wuhan,although it is not big,rich,luxirious,i love it very much,i upload one pic of my hometown and hope you like it.i will publish more pics of my hometown afterwards.

MidtownGuy
June 30th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Hello ailiaozhuren. Thanks for sharing a picture of your home with us. Welcome to the forum, new friend.

ailiaozhuren
July 2nd, 2007, 04:43 AM
a small lane of my home town

ailiaozhuren
July 2nd, 2007, 04:47 AM
a street of my hometown.

ailiaozhuren
July 2nd, 2007, 04:52 AM
my parents and my two brothers are still living in countryside,below are some pics of their ordinary life.
constructing a highway leading to their house.

ailiaozhuren
July 2nd, 2007, 04:56 AM
this is my father.i hope someday i can live togather with my parents in the town where i living now.

ailiaozhuren
July 2nd, 2007, 05:04 AM
this is my mother and her two grandson,the left is my son.http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mymotherandhertwogranduf3.jpg

ailiaozhuren
July 2nd, 2007, 05:43 AM
who can tell me what i should do to directly display my pics on this page?i dont like to display thumbnails here.thank you.

zupermaus
July 4th, 2007, 11:13 PM
in imageshack highlight the 'direct link' wording. Then type in:

insert the wording.

Your thread so far is intimate and eye opening :cheers:, are you a minorities people?

ailiaozhuren
July 5th, 2007, 03:13 AM
thank you very much.i am from china.i cant publish my pics properly according to you instruction.can you give me more details steps?

lofter1
July 5th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Good luck with your pictures (I'm not the tech savvy one here, so can't I offer much help) ...

And ... I wasn't able to locate Jianshi on a map ...

Is Jingzhou (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingzhou) an alternate way to spell Jianshi?

eddhead
July 5th, 2007, 01:55 PM
very nice to meet you. your pictures are wonderful!!

MidtownGuy
July 5th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Thank you. I love these photographs. They are very special.

The Benniest
July 22nd, 2007, 02:31 PM
Very nice pictures! Thanks for sharing. :) The picture in the first post is gorgeous!