PDA

View Full Version : My comment on a good forum

luciedove
October 14th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I browse through the internet frequently looking for interesting forums to post our events, and this forum by far is one of the best. It is well planned, interesting and attracts diverse readers from all walks of life and appears friendly. It also sticks to the theme -- New York. Most forums come no where near this one -- perhaps with the exception of Craigs List.

Thank you for your positive contribution to the internet.

lofter1
October 14th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Thank YOU, Luciedove ...

We like it here. Hope you hang around. Maybe post some pictures of your birds ...

stache
October 14th, 2007, 07:45 PM
j/k -

Joelio
October 19th, 2007, 05:25 AM
I completely agree. The people on this forum are both friendly and welcoming :) Nearly all of the other forums I have joined are not like this :(

And my dad was complaining that New Yorkers are rude... meh. Not the ones on here. :D

Joelio
October 20th, 2007, 02:29 PM
...erm...

I think he may have experienced when we went to New York in 1996. Something I CAN'T REMEMBER because I was ONE at the time.. :mad: Can you believe it!? My parents take me to New York when I was ONE.

They knew that someday they'd regret travelling with me as a one-year-old, because only my brother (who was four at the time) can remember everything. :mad:

...THAT MAKES ME MAD...

Zephyr
December 13th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Well we have clearly passed the anniversary of this thread.

And the rolling thunder continues to be heard in the distance from a council of self-appointed wizards.

Fabrizio
December 13th, 2008, 02:39 PM
^ Funny, when I read your posts I hear thunder too...

zzzz... zzzz.....zzzzz....zzzzzz.....

Zephyr
December 13th, 2008, 03:02 PM
This reaction would not surprise me ... coming from where it does.

Fabrizio
December 13th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Well, snoring is usually caused by just a little snot.

Zephyr
December 13th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I suggest the next time you suspect it's "... just a little snot" that causes this problem, you had better get up and stare into one of your many mirrors at home, and you will likely find where it actually originates.

Alonzo-ny
December 13th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Poster thread for the new WNY.

stache
December 13th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Everyone please try to be nice to each other.