PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any 2 BEDROOM rooms/suites available IN TIME SQUARE AREA 31Dec to 4Jan

jf935298
October 30th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Hi,

I seem to be struggling! can anyone help!!

We're two couples from England http://forumnyc.com/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif We've booked to celebrate our anniversary with some friends in New York this New Year. Its our second trip to New York and we couldnt think of a better place to go for our celebration this NYE.

BUT unfortunately we cant stop where we stopped before, as its too far up the Upper Westside to manage to wobble back on New Years Eve! (We dont fancy fighting for cabs or the Subway on New Years Eve...would prefer just to walk. :) )

So we booked the Radisson Lexington, but a chance gander @ TripAdvisor's ratings tells us a rather different story to the Radisson website! I dont think Ive seen another hotel with such consistently bad reviews! Check it out!...theres some 'great' grotty pics!

So we are trying to find a TWO BEDROOM ROOM/SUITE in the Times Square area....that still has vacancies from the 31st Dec to jan 4th!? We have a budget of around $2000 for the room/suite for the four nights!? Is it possible.....!! http://forumnyc.com/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Ive tried all the obvious ones....anyone know of any gems we might have missed.....that might have vacancies...Has 2 BEDROOM accomodation...and NOT aimed at Lottery Winners! http://forumnyc.com/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

ANY help is VERY VERY much appreciated!!!

Mike & Trudi

johnson.chadwick@gmail.com

Schadenfrau
October 30th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Keep your hotel- I can't imagine there are many more that would have two-bedroom suites.

Why not just two hotel rooms?

jf935298
October 30th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Because we wanted to get a nicer room....and save money on having two separate. Not that far fetched a solution!?

Oh and theres not a CHANCE in hell I'm staying at the Radisson. EVER.

We've cancelled the Radisson! Managed to get a good deal @ The Affinia. Thanks for any advice :mellow:

SO THREAD CLOSED

Schadenfrau
October 30th, 2007, 11:10 PM
Who are you commanding to close this thread, exactly?

jf935298
October 31st, 2007, 06:45 AM
What a muppet!

Its not WHO...its WHY! I started the thread asking for help. I found a solution and no longer need the help. So why wouldnt I close the bloody thread! It's not an excuse for you to start dragging your knuckles Mr Neandethal....

Oh ok..I admit it...you got me...you saw straight through my 'ruse'....I realised we had a 'special' connection and that you really can't bear to let it go....So I did it just to annoy you!? Finally the thruth is out my little honey bun....As soon as I realised this thread meant so much to you....I thought I'd take it away.

I bet you sparkle at parties......

BrooklynRider
October 31st, 2007, 07:25 AM
This thread is closed and you can reconsider how you speak to WNY members who are trying to help you on the question YOU asked.

Insulting other members is not tolerated here.

You can chill in the penalty box for week.