PDA

View Full Version : Helle I'm New & I'm Trying to get some info on New York

Christine4Ever
November 20th, 2007, 03:39 AM
hello My Name is Byron & I Live in New York in The Bronx & i need help with something, i'm new here & I Want to Find out all about Ridgewood New York couse i want to see what it looks like there, if anyone can post pics of what it looks like there that would be great couse there is a Girl Name Christine i like that Lives over there & i want to know what it looks like there, couse when i search the internet i don't find the pictures i want, couse i want to know if there are Supermarkets & Movie Theatres & Banks & Resturants & House's in Ridgewood New York couse everytime i search google.com & yahoo.com & photobucket.com i just get 4 pics & thats it, i want really good pics of Stores & Supermarkets & Movie Theatres & Banks & house's, stuff like that & the pics i'm looking for are just hard to find, can anyone help me out here if there are any other pics of Ridgewood New York that are on the internet that i can't find couse all i'm seeing is just some small town stuff, or is thats all ridgewood new york is?:confused: btw if i need any help with New York, i'll be coming here a lot now & i'm gonna be putting this in my favorite places on my America Online Account & here is The Girl i'm gonna try & get

[PHOTO DELETED BY MODERATOR - Sorry, by your own admission that is not your photo and is reason to delete it. You admit you only know her via MySpace.]

she lives in Ridgewood New York & i wanna go see if i can Meet her somewhere like to talk to her or something, i have her on my myspace Friends list & i want to see if i can go & Meet her like Surprise her cause i really like her a lot & i want her to be My Girl Friend, so can anyone give me some pics of Ridgewood New York Please, meaning of Supermarkets & Movie Theatres & House's & Malls instead of just some street pics on google.com & photobucket.com & Yahoo.com, there has to be more to that, i never been to Rigdewood, but i want to see what it looks like, i been to the Bronx & Queens & Manhatten & some Brooklyn when i was a young boy but never in Ridgewood New York, maybe someone can help me out on this matter?:confused: thank you from your Friend Byron :)

ramvid01
November 20th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Here is a link to some Ridgewood pictures:

http://queens.about.com/library/weekly/ridgewood/bl-ridgewood1.htm

Ridgewood is mostly residential with some commercial drags being Fresh Pond Road and to the south Mrytle Avenue. The neighborhood to it's south is Bushwick in Brooklyn and to its north there are railyards and industrial areas along with Cemetaries that kind of segregate it from the rest of Queens. The closest thing to a Mall is probably Atlas Park on Cooper Avenue. It has a movie theater.

Schadenfrau
November 20th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I don't want to advocate stalking, but jeez. It would cost you two dollars to get on the damn subway and go see Ridgewood for yourself. Is there anything stopping you from doing that?

Edward
November 20th, 2007, 02:25 PM
On this forum please use "because", not "couse". Use period at the end of a sentence.

Christine4Ever
November 21st, 2007, 12:14 AM
:(:(i'll try but the way i type is terrible?:confused: :(:(

smithr99
November 21st, 2007, 08:29 AM
there's something quite disturbing about this post :confused::eek:

NoyokA
November 21st, 2007, 12:20 PM
:(:(i'll try but the way i type is terrible?:confused: :(:(

Its alright. Christine still loves you :rolleyes:

Christine4Ever
January 25th, 2008, 12:22 AM