PDA

View Full Version : Times Sq. New Years Info

tommy1879
December 14th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Hi everyone. I am new here and just need some info..

I am coming down for the NYE celebrations and just curious to what time I should arrive in T-SQ to get a good view.
I know New Yorkers think it's a crappy way to spend new years but it's something ive wanted to do my whole life..

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!!!!:):):)

Lolita88
December 14th, 2007, 05:07 PM
From what Ive heard you need to get there early, and I mean REAL early!:p

Alonzo-ny
December 16th, 2007, 12:53 PM
3/4pm and dont move, dont drink liquid for a day before hand coz if you go to pee your not getting back in. Last year me and my friends only made it to about 53rd street at around 7pm and that was with some sneaky manouvering around the police through the hilton lobby. I am not even slightly interested in going this year, Id much rather go to a bar.

ManhattanKnight
December 16th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Be sure to dress appropriately for the festivities (LINK (http://connection.lww.com/Products/timby-fundamentals8e/documents/Ch30/jpg/30_007.jpg)).

tommy1879
December 17th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Yeah I heard that you cant even get out for a piss. Thats horrible.. I guess Ill finally know how my dog feels when im too lazy to take him out hahaha
But like I said, this is something you do once in your life. Just to say you were there...

I appreciate all the help everyone. Happy holidays and looking forward to visiting the centre of the world!!

All the best

:):):)

tommy1879
December 17th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Dude That Piss Bag Is ****ing Hilarious!!!! Holy Shit!!!