PDA

View Full Version : Moving to NY from STL

EastofEden
May 8th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I am looking for jobs in advertising/marketing/account planning in NY.
I will be moved in to some apt somewhere in NY in less than 2 weeks.
Still looking for a place this week. I am in Queens visiting a friend til the 19th. This Sunday I'm going on a rampage to find that 1bedroom with a Bathtub in safe area that is at least a 30 min trav time to midtown. Any job or apartment suggestions would be great!;)

kliq6
May 9th, 2008, 03:30 PM
having a job lined up would make it much easier to get a apartment for sure.

happy2bhere
May 19th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Finding a job can be hard in NY but there are always agencies looking for people. i used to work in advertising and find it's not too hard to find a job in that industry in NY. Head hunters specializing in that industry are great and they tend to get you higher paying jobs since their commission is tied to your salary.

If you get desperate looking for an apt. your best bet is to use a real estate agent. It costs a little but it's well worth it just to not have to deal with the headaches. That is, if you have the $$ to spend.

I am looking for jobs in advertising/marketing/account planning in NY.
I will be moved in to some apt somewhere in NY in less than 2 weeks.
Still looking for a place this week. I am in Queens visiting a friend til the 19th. This Sunday I'm going on a rampage to find that 1bedroom with a Bathtub in safe area that is at least a 30 min trav time to midtown. Any job or apartment suggestions would be great!;)