PDA

View Full Version : L.A. to NYC

Bronxbombers
December 14th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I have flied from L.A. to NYC a few times. I have been on different airlines during 1967,the70's,1983,1986 and 1996 from departing from LAX to JFK. The same years I have departed from JFK to LAX. I still am thinking about moving from L.A. to NYC. Right now I already know that I don't like the cold weather in NYC and I like the warm weather in L.A. And I don't know when I will depart again from LAX to JFK and I also don't know when I will depart from JFK back to LAX. Does anyone have any suggestions?

antinimby
December 14th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Huh?

Bronxbombers
December 14th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Huh?I am wondering if people will move from Los Angeles to New York City. I heard earlier this when I wacthing Tyra Banks' TV show Tyra Banks moved from Los Angeles to New York City. Which other famous celebrities have move from L.A. to NYC?

stache
December 15th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Well, there's me... ;)

ZippyTheChimp
December 15th, 2008, 09:02 AM
So, we have two.

Somebody keep count.

NYC_2011
December 19th, 2008, 06:43 PM
And I don't know when I will depart again from LAX to JFK and I also don't know when I will depart from JFK back to LAX. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Which other famous celebrities have move from L.A. to NYC?

Seriously WHAT!!??? Your questions are extremely vague and weird. So you are thinking if it's a good idea to move to NYC from LA correct? And you are going to base your decision on which or how many celebrities made this move??

It's really your personal choice and current and/or future life circumstances about yourself that will determine this for you. Both LA and NYC are beautiful cities but they have their differences and it is clear as day and night as to what those differences are. If you have travelled there so many times, I think you should know this answer by now on whether you should move to NYC or not.

Seriously...be more specific on your questions and you will get better responses from members of this forum.

lofter1
December 19th, 2008, 08:51 PM
You'd follow after this woman?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/donovan81905/tyra_banks_ap_165877g.jpg

Okay then ...

New York City: Where Celebrities Come So We'll Call Them 'Real' (http://gawker.com/5036494/new-york-city--where-celebrities-come-so-well-call-them-real)

:cool:

stache
December 19th, 2008, 09:28 PM
This damsel moved to NYC 'for Pepsi'.

http://i43.tinypic.com/6s48p5.jpg

Bronxbombers
December 20th, 2008, 10:33 PM
This damsel moved to NYC 'for Pepsi'.

http://i43.tinypic.com/6s48p5.jpgI won't follow after Tyra Banks. I have other reasons to plan if I ever will move L.A. to NYC. And I don't know how many celebrities have move from L.A. to NYC.

dramaticrunner
December 22nd, 2008, 08:06 PM
??? this thread seriously doesn't make any sense.

Anyhow, I moved to NYC from LA 3 months ago. I enjoy cold weather and LA was too hot for me.

Bronxbombers
December 22nd, 2008, 10:23 PM
??? this thread seriously doesn't make any sense.

Anyhow, I moved to NYC from LA 3 months ago. I enjoy cold weather and LA was too hot for me.Anyhow, I enjoy warm weather NYC is too cold for me. I was born,raised and grown up in L.A. I will give NYC a try could be during Spring time could be during Summer time or could be during Fall time. And not during winter time.

NYC_2011
December 22nd, 2008, 10:48 PM
Anyhow, I enjoy warm weather NYC is too cold for me. I was born,raised and grown up in L.A. I will give NYC a try could be during Spring time could be during Summer time or could be during Fall time. And not during winter time.

What's the purpose of giving it a try during the warm months when you are missing the most important time of the year to be in NYC...Winter! That should really be the time to go if you are making a decision on whether to move there or not. It seems as if you already made your decision to just stay and live in L.A. but are just gonna go to NYC for vacation anyway.

Have fun! :)

Bronxbombers
December 24th, 2008, 02:08 PM
What's the purpose of giving it a try during the warm months when you are missing the most important time of the year to be in NYC...Winter! That should really be the time to go if you are making a decision on whether to move there or not. It seems as if you already made your decision to just stay and live in L.A. but are just gonna go to NYC for vacation anyway.

Have fun! :)I will enjoy NYC for my vacation time. I will even take vacations in NYC during winter. I will dress warm for winter in New York City. I have been to other cities in California and some of those cities are way too cold for me. I mostly see snow in the mountains in Los Angeles. And I will stay in L.A.

stache
December 24th, 2008, 03:20 PM
I lived in L.A. for four years and I certainly did not see any snow capped mountains while I was there.