PDA

View Full Version : Please delete my account.

avngingandbright
August 3rd, 2009, 03:23 PM
I have disagreements with the politics of many members. Thanks!

Ninjahedge
August 3rd, 2009, 03:54 PM
Then just don't post. Asking to delete and run is a little harsh, seeing how I really did not see THAT much politico in any of your post history (at least in summary).

So just relax, take a break, and try not to get ruffled so easily.

BTW, Bush was a (relatively speaking) dullard! ;)

Alonzo-ny
August 3rd, 2009, 04:02 PM
Unless something has changed accounts can't be deleted.

Fabrizio
August 3rd, 2009, 04:23 PM
Come on over to the Berlusconi thread... he's nothing but a Right Wing Pustle... but I think he's marvelous.

MidtownGuy
August 3rd, 2009, 05:40 PM
avngingandbright,
You shouldn't leave the forum because of political disagreements...there are bound to be those, and many of us are very outspoken in our political opinions, even disagreeing heatedly sometimes, but those threads are easily avoided. Perhaps you share common ground with some of us on architectural topics instead, for example.
It would be a shame to lose you from the forum.:)

MidtownGuy
August 3rd, 2009, 05:41 PM
he's nothing but a Right Wing Pustle

no, King of Italy too;)

stache
August 3rd, 2009, 06:37 PM
Just go and don't come back. We will be a distant memory.

The Benniest
August 3rd, 2009, 07:25 PM
It is very possible to be a member of this forum and not post in the News & Politics forum. Trust me... I don't remember the last time I posted in there. :p
There are plenty of other interesting and "fun" threads and forums on here.

Or, as Ninja said.... just leave. :)

ZippyTheChimp
August 4th, 2009, 08:59 AM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/tinkerbell-pixie-1.jpg

Poof

The account has been erased from memory.

lofter1
August 4th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Zip: You look great in green :D

stache
August 4th, 2009, 10:21 AM
And who are you callin' 'Poof', bub? ;)

OmegaNYC
August 4th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Zip: Any way you can get Tinkerbell, to sprinkle pixie dust on me, and I can become a Millioniare over night? :cool:

ZippyTheChimp
August 4th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Zip: You look great in green :DPerfect summerwear when it's 85. And I always get a seat on the subway.

Zip: Any way you can get Tinkerbell, to sprinkle pixie dust on me, and I can become a Millioniare over night? :cool:Not directly, but I can change you into a Right Wing Pustule. You'll also become King of Italy...and a billionaire .

I can also change people into frogs. Stache is on the list.

Ninjahedge
August 4th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Wow, you can change people into Berlusconi? (sp).

Do you have to be as old as him?

ZippyTheChimp
August 4th, 2009, 02:24 PM
It's a package.

KenNYC
August 8th, 2009, 09:48 PM
What the f...

How ignorant to you have to be to refuse to be part of a community because you have political disagreements with some other participants?

Are you living in NYC - and if so, is it driving you insane?

BrooklynRider
August 12th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Disagreements are the driving forces for some of the very best threads at Wired New York. I hope you'll stay and bring your point of view to the forum.

We love great debates, but the forum thrives on the courtesy we extend toward one another. If that is the root of your issues, contact a moderator or private message the other person offending you directly to work it out.