PDA

View Full Version : Gary Coleman Out of Control.

Daquan13
February 17th, 2010, 08:07 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Coleman

http://www.NYDailyNews.com (gossip section)

Former child actor Gary Coleman recently appeared on Insider this week, and he eventually became mad, obnoxious and enraged because he felt that he was being pressured by the hosts there about his marriage, his most recent arrest and why he treats people the way that he does.

In last night's guest appearance, he was asked more of the same as the night before. He became enraged again, start making nasty smirky remarks and then he started using abusive language and profanity, as he became so disrespectful and distasteful towards the hosts right on the show!

Having had enough, he ubruptly gets up off his stool, leaves the stage and storms off the show. But the insults and abuse from him didn't stop there. Down the dark hallway, he can be heard using vulgar language. The surveilence camera caught him outside the studio, looking right at it and making rude gestures and yelling as he walked away toward his awaiting limo!

Coleman has a history of disruptive and abusive behavior dating back to the time just after, or not too long after, the once popular TV sitcom, Diff'rent Stokes had ended. He's displayed a whole slew of personal attacks, outlandish rants and violence against unsupecting people (Link above).

He's made no bones about it that he likes to bully, humiliate and abuse people, both physically and mentally, up to and including his own wife Sharon Price! Not only does he still LOOK like a child - he still ACTS like one as well! He puts his own spin on things, and he doesn't even care who he hurts, embarrasses,l humiliates or abuses along the way. His mouth and nasty behavior gets him into trouble all time. :eek:

Fabrizio
February 17th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Att moderators: the title of this thread is missing it's exclamation point. Could someone please please take care of it?

Thanks in advance.

Ninjahedge
February 17th, 2010, 10:15 AM
^^The fact that you care means it worked.

ZippyTheChimp
February 17th, 2010, 11:44 AM
When did

http://www.lisaeliapr.com/images/e_logo.png

buy WNY?

195Broadway
February 17th, 2010, 12:12 PM
......Once they saw how the folks here respond to this sort of topic.
Moths to a flame......????? ;)

ZippyTheChimp
February 17th, 2010, 12:21 PM
The true story. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY0NWLCvTGk&feature=related)

Daquan13
February 17th, 2010, 12:22 PM
It IS true.

Watch ET & Insider tonight for more.

Ninjahedge
February 17th, 2010, 12:38 PM
BUT WHAT ABOUT TMZ!!!!?!?!?!

God I hate those shows.....

Alonzo-ny
February 18th, 2010, 08:12 AM
This is quickly becoming tabloid central.

Ninjahedge
February 18th, 2010, 09:47 AM
That, by definition, is an Oxymoron.

Daquan13
February 18th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Here's his mugshot, taken of him after he was arrested for spousal abuse.

He looks scary!!! :eek::eek:

Ninjahedge
February 18th, 2010, 12:43 PM
What did he do? Kick her in the shins? :rolleyes:

Daquan13
February 18th, 2010, 02:24 PM
He probably went into a fit of rage like the little boy who I tutor does and started throwing things around. He's done this many times.

Even before they started dating each other, Gary got mad once and was violently throwing stuff around and yelling and screaming.

Not something that you'd want to do if you're trying to score an impression on your date! His inappropriate and unacceptible nasty behavior is very often frowned upon by many, and it gets the best of him all the time. He's very notorious for his violent outbursts, snapping at and physically attacking people.

And BTW, the pic of him at the top of this page looks much better than the one that he took following his arrest. What a mean and nasty spoiled little brat!

A spoiled & selfish snobbished snotty-nosed little boy who thinks that he's more superior than everyone else and thinks that the world owes him something. :(

Daquan13
February 18th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Here's the story;

http://www.NYDailyNews.com (gossip section)

I just Googled his name and found it.

"Gary Coleman Storms off Set After Being asked if his marriage is Abusive."

They never really got the answers that they were looking for because Coleman was being abusive, obnoxious and started throwing outlandish insults at them.
He was even asked if it was true if he supposedly had only two months to live.

People are finding out what a nasty little shit he really is. One of the hosts is considering filing charges against him for threatening her and making her a verbal assault magnet. A top analyst DID say that if he stayed there on the show long enough, that things probably would have gotten even uglier. He would have more than likely attacked one of the woman, since he always wants to bully and beat up on defenseless women!

scumonkey
February 19th, 2010, 01:13 AM
(gossip section);)

Daquan13
February 19th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Well, it WAS shown on TV, so it can't really be THAT much gossip-infested.

This guy has been nothing but trouble ever since he grew up, which might explain why his brain seems ten times bigger in his head, possibly part of why he's so short in height.

His body might have grown up, but I think his brain is still trying to catch up. Too bad and so sad that he's taken this road to being so corruptive, irresponsible and so immature.

Probably the reason why no one wants to hire him or put him in any TV show or movie because he's so stuck up and hard to get along with & deal with. He DID do a commercial for a loan co, but I don't think that lasted too long.

scumonkey
February 19th, 2010, 02:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_50Y8iqP0M

Daquan13
February 19th, 2010, 07:02 AM
Yeah, I saw that one before.

He only did that commercial because according to what's been said, he's either going, or has gone broke.

Don't let his then cute sweet innocent looking face and kinder image fool you. There's also another one where he was on Insider then and yelling out; "You idiots!! You boneheaded idiots!!!". Shaking his head like it's about to come off his neck and making nasty faces.

What about the insident where he hit someone with his SUV? Or the one where he punched a woman in the eye because she wanted his autogragh for her daughter and he acted so childish. She ended up telling him off and Little Mr. Get Bad punched her in the eye! A real stand up kind of guy!

Then there was another one where he harassed and poked fun at a guy for parking in a parking lot where he once worked as a security guard.

Yeah, I think the jails & courts out West have seen more of Gary Coleman than OJ, Britney Spears and Michael Jackson combined!

Gary Coleman leaves a bad or bitter taste in everyone's mouth because he's an asinine hard-nosed acid-tongued bullying little shorty who literally thinks that he can bully his way around to get what he wants. He wants and demands respect and dignity from everyone, but he flatly rufes to give it in return.

The choices he makes are the consequences that he'll have to carry.

Ninjahedge
February 19th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Daq, shouldn't this be more of an "Anything goes" topic than actual "News"?

Kind of like the "MIL....to get to know on a personal level" thread and some of the others.

It is good that you show interest in things like this, but Gary is a child actor that was spoiled beyond belief that had problems with his social life because of his size. Many have had similar problems and hearing about this ranks, on the importance scale, somewhere between Hair Care products and Cream Cheese. (which rank SLIGHTLY below Bradulina.).

Thankyouverymuchhaveanicedaybuhbye.

Ninjahedge
February 19th, 2010, 07:47 AM
"You idiots!! You boneheaded idiots!!!". Shaking his head like it's about to come off his neck and making nasty faces.

Oh my stars and garters! What language!!!!!

I guess this is how Sean Penn got started! >wark<

Daquan13
February 19th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Daq, shouldn't this be more of an "Anything goes" topic than actual "News"?

Kind of like the "MIL....to get to know on a personal level" thread and some of the others.

It is good that you show interest in things like this, but Gary is a child actor that was spoiled beyond belief that had problems with his social life because of his size. Many have had similar problems and hearing about his ranks, on the importance scale, somewhere between Hair Care products and Cream Cheese. (which rank SLIGHTLY below Bradulina.).

Thankyouverymuchhaveanicedaybuhbye.

It just about IS an "Anything Goes" topic already.

He's an adult in age in the eyes of the law, but he has kind of a child's mind as far as his mentality goes. He also suffers from manic dpression (bipolar) and the medicine he's on for it might have him lashing out verbally at others, so that might help explain his wild mood swings and need for a anger management theropy program.

I really don't HATE the guy, I just don't like the way that he treats people, but if he doesn't try to get some help and soon, he just might seriously harm someone or himself.

Ninjahedge
February 19th, 2010, 09:00 AM
I will message the mods and see if we can move it over, if you do not mind...

ZippyTheChimp
February 19th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Seriously....

We try not to tell people what topics to post, but a little thought should go into what is appropriate content in a forum called Wired New York. Just because something is news or politics doesn't mean it qualifies. A mayoral election in Seattle is news, and it's important; but not here.

Celebrities, ex-celebrities, pseudo-celebrities and dead-celebrities acting up occur daily. There are other venues for it.

Daquan13
February 19th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Not trying to go OT here, but I know someone who is also bipolar and he also has wild mood swings. He also is very demanding, wants everything his way, doesn't want to hear otherwise and wants to live in a perfect world - his world. We were once friends. Met him through another friend.

We once had a big falling out and haven't seen or spoken to each other ever since. So, I think I can kind of sense what Coleman is going through, but still, professional help is the BEST help.

There ARE doctors and theropy programs availible for him if he wants it. Probably, the question is DOES he want it? Only HE can decide. No one can hold a gun to his head and MAKE him go. He has to be able to WANT to do it of his own accord. Hopefully, he will soon. :(

kz1000ps
February 19th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Seriously....

We try not to tell people what topics to post, but a little thought should go into what is appropriate content in a forum called Wired New York.

"A little thought" isn't going to happen, so the dictator in me says start telling people what topics to post.

Daquan, this isn't news. This is celebrity gossip bullshit.

Daquan13
February 20th, 2010, 04:08 AM
"A little thought" isn't going to happen, so the dictator in me says start telling people what topics to post.

Daquan, this isn't news. This is celebrity gossip bullshit.

Then DON'T read it. When did YOU become a mod?

It's NOT gossip, since it was shown on national TV. Gary really does have a problem. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alonzo-ny
February 20th, 2010, 11:45 AM
This thread is not appropriate for 'New and Politics'. Threads of this nature should be located here, in 'Anything Goes' from now on.

scumonkey
February 20th, 2010, 01:08 PM
It's NOT gossip, since it was shown on national TV.That's like saying-I read it on the internet so it must be true :rolleyes:

kz1000ps
February 20th, 2010, 03:23 PM
It's NOT gossip, since it was shown on national TV.

Logic proof time!

-National TV airs ET five nights a week
-ET is a gossip show
-Therefore national TV shows gossip.

:rolleyes:

Daquan13
February 21st, 2010, 01:44 AM
Leave it to Beaver to sir up trouble. :mad:

scumonkey
February 21st, 2010, 01:59 AM
Leave it to you to sir up trouble. :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k

Daquan13
March 15th, 2010, 09:23 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Bridges

Former child star Todd Bridges appeared on the Today Show this morning, talking about his troubled life after the TV sitcom Diff'rent Strokes finished its 8-year run.

He's even written a book about his past life titled "Killing Willis". Todd played Gary's older bro Willis on the show.

Ninjahedge
March 15th, 2010, 09:33 AM
For some reason, I feel absolutely no sympathy for any of the three.....

There are a bunch of child stars that just faded out of existance w/o a flaming last hurrah. There are others that did pretty well by it, and still some others that were handed a bad blow by God's Hand (Michael J Fox...).

We only hear about the ones who burn out, unfortunately. Or ones that never fully fade from view.

STOP! hammertime..... ;)

Daquan13
March 15th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Anytime that someone has lived a rotten lifestyle, knew what they were doing was wrong, yet mans up to the mistake(s) they made and then turns their life around and decides to try to help others who might be headed down that same dirtbag road, that, to me, is a blessing.

And I commend Todd very dearly (he's back on now), while hoping and praying that he stays on the road to greatness. He's tried to help get Corey Heim off drugs.

I've seen this happen with many people - ordinary and famous, in the past. Sadly, it was much too late for Dana Plato.

At least Todd has admited that he's had to deal with child abuse, lived a very controversial lifestyle, has had many brushes with the law and has decided to clean up his act and help others. Yes he's come forward and has manned up, saying that he made some very stupid decisions in the past.

Gary still has yet to do this, and he probably won't, at least not until he gets the help that he desparately needs. :(

ZippyTheChimp
March 15th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Sometimes manning-up is shutting-up.

Ninjahedge
March 15th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Deal with the fact that nobody wants to hear you any more.

Many celebrities can't seem to handle this, being that the desire for attention is what drove most of them to becoming celebrities in the first place.....

Daquan13
March 15th, 2010, 12:34 PM
I think I can sense the feelings in both of you.

The celebs, at times, are like a dog who keeps on coming back to crap on the judge's carpet. Case in point; Britney Spears.

They do this stuff, knowing that it's wrong, yet they expect plenty of compassion, sympathy and understanding later, while still trying to rebuild their reputations and move on with their lives.

But I think that anyone who comes forward and admits that they have or had a serious problem and then try to get out of that rotten life and STAY out of it, then they must want people to know that they've hopefully put that horror behind them.

Incidently, Todd says that he's been clean for 17 years.

Ninjahedge
March 15th, 2010, 12:41 PM
The key is, we do not care.

They are not the dog that craps on the rug, they are a person who has lost their own popularity. While it is good that they have been able to get themselves out of a bad situation, there are MANY more in life that have done just that and are not televised.

They just want to be able to tell their story to everyone, the irony being that the reason they crashed is because nobody would listen to them anymore in the first place.

So, while I do feel for them, this is a situation THEY got themselves into and how they get themselves out is their buisness and not mine.

And they should keep it that way. Do they all need TV specials?

Daquan13
March 15th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Well allegedly, Todd has said that he was sexually abused as a child and was also once was preyed upon by Dana on the set of Strokes.

There ARE a lot of celebs who were abused as children, mainly Oprah, and since the movie Precious, where Gabourey Sidibie played an abused teen, became nominated for awards, Mo'Nique and Tyler Perry have also come forward and said that they themselves, were abused as children.

And this type of thing CAN and DOES have long-lasting psychologicsl affects on a person. To the point where they feel that they don't want to live and have thoughts of suicide.

Daquan13
May 28th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Info has surfased that Gary is being hospitalized (in the ICU in critical condition) after falling and hitting his head on something.

Sounds like he might have had another seizure. Nothing more was given.

Daquan13
May 28th, 2010, 02:13 PM
He's reported as now being in a coma and is on life support.