PDA

View Full Version : Roman Polanski the Great - The Outrage Arrest

Viktor Schwartz
July 9th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Roman Polanski, great director I sure you know him. Because no outporings over outrage arrest, I Viktor, long long time friend, start free polanski efforts and rescuse mission. Mr Polanskis suffer great discomforts at these trouble times. Please, visit and show much sympathy for Mr Polanskis.

You know the story about Polanskis, great director, best movies, and you know the outrage arrest and media he given, but what you all think of outrage arrest?

May you soar like the highest Alpine Eagles friends.

injcsince81
July 9th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Flamebait.

I suggest that mods remove this thread, but not before instructing Viktor Schwartz to work on his English skills.

I do admit I like the construct rescuse, though. A cross between a rescue and a recluse, perhaps?

Or is it a hybrid between rescue and excuse?

Brilliant, even if inadvertent.

ZippyTheChimp
July 9th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Banishment is too good for a man who make puns. He should be drawn and quoted.

Ninjahedge
July 9th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Puns are funniest when they are not intended.

Fly high like an Appalachian Pigeon my friend.....

Viktor Schwartz
July 10th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Yes my friends, but Alpine Eagles soar much more high in Matterhorn and Alps than pigeon!

Please my friends pray for Polanskis, he suffer much discomfort in these troubles times.

What do you think about great injustice arrest?

May you soar with Alpine Eagles.

ablarc
July 10th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Seems to me this could have come under a statute of limitations.

Anyway, the victim wants it dropped.

They should let him go.

dtolman
July 12th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Its not about the victim of his initial crime anymore - its now about flouting the rules of society and escaping justice. He had an agreement with the Judge. He then fled the country illegally.

That is the crime here - and being a rich egotist should not save him from fleeing.

Ninjahedge
July 12th, 2010, 02:17 PM
He needs a wrist slapping that leaves a mark?

Good thing he didn't do his nails in court!!! ;)

Viktor Schwartz
July 14th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Ablarc you are right my friend, Free he must be! It is no victim here! They should let him go now! Please I Viktor, look for international speakvoices for Mr Polanskis and free polanski movements. Please my friend, tell your friends your opinions and theory - it is the good one!

ablarc
July 14th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Well, he's free now.

ZippyTheChimp
July 14th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Give it a rest.

The passage of time has rendered the issue not practical - a dubious result at best when applied to law.

Polanski got the benefit of 5 of the 6 counts against him dropped to spare the girl from a sensational public trial, and a more cavalier attitude toward this sort of crime in the 1970s. If a forty-something celebrity drugged and raped a 13 year old girl today and was found guilty, he'd be doing hard time.

I don't object to this; I really don't care. But I do object to the title of this thread. It's not Polanski the Great; it's Polanski the Scumbag. And I object to you trying to turn a lucky son of a bitch into a victim.

Ninjahedge
July 14th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Zip, his mother might have been nice..........

Viktor Schwartz
July 14th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Ah yes Mr Chimp. Thank you for your big thoughts, but much harsh. Polanskis have much trouble times. And may I make suggestions? You please go to my site and read carefully. Many arguments there good to free polanski. Please read it , Mr Chimp, I invite you.

May you soar with Alpine Eages friends.

ZippyTheChimp
July 14th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Your site says nothing.

Did your "friend" Polanski authorize it?

The only thing I found interesting are the two Viktor banner ads at the bottom.

Are you selling something, Mr Schwartz?

Ninjahedge
July 14th, 2010, 12:43 PM
I sense something, black.....

Viktor Schwartz
July 14th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Yes schwartz = black. You know my language? Very intelligent.

Yes Mr Chimp, you visited, and yes because great outrage arrest, I, Viktor, long long time friend start command center for rescuse missions. Please Mr Chimp, read site carefully, and read the side and bottoms ads and read with open minds.

May will soar with Alpine Eagles friends.

ZippyTheChimp
July 14th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Your site is spam, Mr Schwartz, and I've removed reference to the link.

Thud. The eagle has landed.

Viktor Schwartz
July 14th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Eagle landed?

May you soar with Alpine Eagles Mr Chimp.

ZippyTheChimp
July 14th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Another one crashes to earth.

scumonkey
July 14th, 2010, 02:50 PM
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb276/scumonkey/getem.jpg

Ninjahedge
July 15th, 2010, 08:09 AM
read the side and bottoms ads and read with open minds.

OK, despite the problems with english, this makes NO sense.

You do not refer people to a site in defense of somone and then tell them to read the ads.

Dumb dumb dumb Mr. Black.

ZippyTheChimp
July 15th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Injcsince81 was right, but I kept the thread open for laughs.

Viktor was just a troll, but not so funny.

Ninjahedge
July 15th, 2010, 10:19 AM
But he May will soar!!!!!!

mr messer
July 22nd, 2010, 01:56 PM
Haha! He may will soar! Nice one!

I think if you look at the site from his profile its actually funny. You have to read it carefully but look closely at the poster advertised. Isn't it just a mockery/satire site? I don't get it.

ANYWAY MR SCHWARTZ, YOU GOT YOUR WISHES AND YOUR CRIMINAL DIRECTOR IS FREE - AND I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY AND HE BURNS IN HELL FOR WHAT HE DID. HERE IN QUEENS WE DO THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY TO FOLKS LIKE POLANSKI THAN YOU DO IN YOUR CRIMINAL TERRITORY.

stache
July 22nd, 2010, 05:40 PM
What, you molest your blood relatives instead?

mr messer
July 22nd, 2010, 06:05 PM
No, I believe that's what they do in the SoBro