GordonGecko
June 16th, 2011, 02:35 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/292280/VANCOUVER-RIOTS-2011.jpg

Ninjahedge
June 16th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Classic.

MidtownGuy
June 16th, 2011, 03:21 PM
gorgeous photo..the circumstances are idiotic. A bunch of jackasses fighting and rioting over a sports game?

I'd expect this in Europe.

GordonGecko
June 16th, 2011, 04:29 PM
A bunch of jackasses fighting and rioting over a sports game?
They're not really, Vancouver is Canada's national magnet for disenfranchised youth, anarchists, hipster-wannabes, and "connoisseurs" of a certain type of herb. These street punks will express their frustrations against the establishment at every opportunity. Most of the rioters here aren't even sports fans in general

KenNYC
June 16th, 2011, 06:04 PM
They're not really, Vancouver is Canada's national magnet for disenfranchised youth, anarchists, hipster-wannabes, and "connoisseurs" of a certain type of herb. These street punks will express their frustrations against the establishment at every opportunity. Most of the rioters here aren't even sports fans in general

Weed heads are not rioting.

GordonGecko
June 16th, 2011, 10:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akZDnpjEJLE

there are literally hours of video available online

stache
June 16th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Weed heads are not rioting.

Thank you. I'm sure it was bridge and tunnel types. It always is.

Ninjahedge
June 17th, 2011, 08:36 AM
I have never known any "weed head" from really doing anything overtly active and/or aggressive.

It is not that they will not break the law (pot use not withstanding) but just that when you are completely riding on a mellow-inducing substance that produces no documented signs of withdrawal, you are probably not going to be screaming "Anarchy" in a crowded mall or robbing a 7-11 at gunpoint.

You will probably be watching it all on You Tube with a bag of Doritoes and some marshmallow Fluff.

stache
June 17th, 2011, 09:33 AM
^ Awesome! (LOL)

ZippyTheChimp
June 17th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Think Cheech & Chong's Next Movie in Vancouver.

NYatKNIGHT
June 17th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Mmmmmmmmm....marshmallow fluff.

Ninjahedge
June 17th, 2011, 11:01 AM
We all know that Cool Ranch Doritoes taste better with Tostitos Salsa con Queso!!!!!!!

(BTW, I am serious about that, but HOLY CHOLESTEROL BATMAN!!!!!!)