PDA

View Full Version : The following errors occurred with your submission.

eddhead
July 28th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I get his a lot when I post responses or new threads. Can anyone tell me why?

The following errors occurred with your submission
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator (http://wirednewyork.com/forum/sendmessage.php) and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

ZippyTheChimp
July 28th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Do you have a second browser, and do you see the problem on both?

eddhead
July 29th, 2011, 09:37 AM
it only happens at work, but I only have one browser open. It's IE7. Never have a problem at home where I use Safari

ZippyTheChimp
July 29th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Oh Jesus, IE7.

Try deleting your browser cache.

Something like...

Tools > Internet Options > General tab > Delete button

eddhead
July 29th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Yeah, unfortunately it is what we get in the office. I will, thanks.

MidtownGuy
July 29th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Internet Explorer should just be discontinued. The crappiest browser ever.

Ninjahedge
July 29th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Racist!!! :confused:

Merry
July 30th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Oh Jesus, IE7.

LOL! Where I'm working at the moment, they're only just starting to upgrade from IE6 :eek: to IE8 (not IE9 :rolleyes:). Also undoubtedly spending heaps (2000+ employees) upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 7 and Office 2003 to Office 2007, instead of just going straight to Office 2010. Go figure.

I thankfully missed out on ever using IE7 :cool:.

Merry
July 30th, 2011, 07:08 AM
LOL!

IE Users Have Lower IQ Than Users of Other Web Browsers [STUDY]

by Stan Schroeder (http://mashable.com/2011/07/29/internet-explorer-iq/#comments)

A recent study links intelligence test results with browser usage — and the results don’t look good for users of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, especially its older versions.

The study, titled “Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and Browser Usage” by Canadian company AptiQuant, compiled IQ test scores of 101,326 individuals older than the age of 16 and divided them into groups according to the browser they use.

The results are fascinating. Users of Internet Explorer 6 have an average IQ score barely more than 80; Firefox and Chrome users fare much better, with average IQ scores of around 110, while Opera and Camino users have an average IQ score more than 120.

It’s also interesting to note that average IQ scores of IE6 users were significantly higher in 2006, and that the IQ scores get better with newer versions of IE.

http://9.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/iq_score.jpg

full article at Mashable (http://mashable.com/2011/07/29/internet-explorer-iq/)

ZippyTheChimp
July 30th, 2011, 10:45 AM
LOL! Where I'm working at the moment, they're only just starting to upgrade from IE6 :eek: to IE8 (not IE9 :rolleyes:).I've never used IE as a primary; just kept it as a spare. I go way back to Netscape, until AOL ruined it.

IE9 is actually a pretty good browser. Upgrade to IE8 is a complete waste of time. Just use the money for an office party.

eddhead
July 30th, 2011, 11:41 AM
@merry ...

it is not MEEEE!!! I swear!:(

ZippyTheChimp
July 30th, 2011, 01:31 PM
eddhead > head edd > dead head.

Merry
July 31st, 2011, 01:28 AM
I've never used IE as a primary; just kept it as a spare. I go way back to Netscape, until AOL ruined it.

IE9 is actually a pretty good browser. Upgrade to IE8 is a complete waste of time. Just use the money for an office party.

Yeah, me too. I remember Netscape quite fondly. I only use IE because I have to at work (I think they enjoy wasting money :rolleyes:...thankfully, I don't actually work for them).

@merry ...

it is not MEEEE!!! I swear!:(

Don't worry, I feel your pain, edd :).

ZippyTheChimp
August 2nd, 2011, 02:03 PM
Yeah, unfortunately it is what we get in the office. I will, thanks.Did it work?

eddhead
August 2nd, 2011, 02:19 PM
yes, but than it happened again today (just now in fact). I think I have to live with it.

Ninjahedge
August 3rd, 2011, 04:17 PM
Maybe you can assign a shortcut for that delete button and click on it every time you start up the browser?

:confused: