PDA

View Full Version : Logging out....

Ninjahedge
August 3rd, 2011, 11:26 AM
I seem to be getting bumped out if I sit idle for too long.

I would leave a page on, like i have for quite some time now, but when I come back an hour later and hit refresh or go back a page, I am bumped out to "visitor" status and have to re-log in.

Is this a new feature or possibly something on my end (new job) that could be the cause?

Merry
August 6th, 2011, 03:18 AM
LOL, you peeps who get your WNY fix at work ;).

Did you check the Remember Me option when you first logged on?

Got Cookies enabled?

Ninjahedge
August 8th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I believe so, but this was never a problem. It would remember me so long as I kept the page up.

I am wondering what might be bumping my connection and making the browser 9or the site) think I shut down periodically...

If nobody else is getting that, then it has to be something here at the office (hell, the damn thing keeps resetting my custom toolbars, so something ain't kosher....)

towerpower123
September 13th, 2013, 12:22 AM
I have this same problem and always check the "Remember Me". It bumps me out after 15 minutes while i am typing, loses most of my post even with the auto-save, because I have to refresh the page to log back in, most but not all times. It is easy to copy the text to a word document and put it back after refreshing, but the Flickr images always fail to reload properly so I have to re-share them.