PDA

View Full Version : My New NYC Skyscraper Blog Site

Agglomeration
August 31st, 2003, 12:40 PM
I've just begun my new blog describing NYC's skyscrapers, especially those that are lesser-known. I will also post articles and personal essays from time to time for you to gloat over, including essays why we need new Twin Towers and new tall buildings. And from time to time I will post charts about certain skyscrapers, their height, office space, style, and such. Just don't expect any positive comments on my site about Pataki, Bloomberg, the Freedom Tower, or the LMDC, or NIMBY's of any type. *

http://nycskyscraperfanatic.blog-city.com/index.cfm

Freedom Tower
August 31st, 2003, 01:02 PM
Agglomeration, do you at least like the height of the freedom tower? 1,776 feet is awfully high.

NoyokA
August 31st, 2003, 02:12 PM
Cool!

I love these personal web-sites, especially those with the personal touch. Keep it updated.

-Stern.

Agglomeration
August 31st, 2003, 02:29 PM
If they want to improve the Freedom Tower, they should at least make it 100 floors tall, and make another tower the same thing. They can keep the height of the tower with the spire if they want.

Oh well, each person's entitled to his own opinions. I'm just stating mine.

(Edited by Agglomeration at 2:31 pm on Aug. 31, 2003)

TLOZ Link5
August 31st, 2003, 06:25 PM
I think the tower stands just fine on its own. *Although I loved the Towers, there was really nothing unique about them aside from their being twins, which is somewhat oxymoronic if you think about it. *A WTC tower on its own just looks like Aon Center.

Freedom Tower
September 5th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Haha. TLOZ that is the best oxymoron I've ever heard in a long time. The towers weren't unique, except for the fact that they were twins. May I quote you on that and use it as my signature? :?