PDA

View Full Version : Lock This Thread (Locking Threads)

Jjrlong254
September 15th, 2003, 12:11 PM
This message deleted

ZippyTheChimp
September 15th, 2003, 12:26 PM
What a pile of bullshit!

Get back to your infantile forum

http://www.theopinion.com/newyorkcityskyline/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=rebuild;action=display;num=106358503 4

Jjrlong254
September 15th, 2003, 12:38 PM
This message deleted.

ZippyTheChimp
September 15th, 2003, 12:46 PM
Did you search the topic? It has been discussed extensively.

Can you say the same for anti twin towers opinions on NYCS?

Jjrlong254
September 15th, 2003, 12:55 PM
This message deleted.

NoyokA
September 15th, 2003, 03:03 PM
Your post belongs in Anything Goes.

Jjrlong254
September 15th, 2003, 03:14 PM
Message deleted

Kris
September 15th, 2003, 05:24 PM
Like inducing laughter?

Zoe
September 15th, 2003, 05:36 PM
I am not pro-Libeskind like the suggestions made by the thread on NYCS, nor am I afraid to make my opinions known about them on this forum. I wanted Foster, but that is all in the past. As is the pro-rebuilding stance, in the past. The decisions have been made and they are not going to rebuild the old towers. So I see no point in having 20 threads open about the subject. Nor do I want every discussion of the WTC, that being the plans they are going forward with, turning into a rebuilding discussion. I agree with the moderators for ensuring this does not happen. One thread should be allowed to remain open for people who want to talk about this (only one). I would like to talk about buildings going up in NYC that are 2,500 ft tall, but that is not reality. And I do not have endless time in my life to engage in such conversations.

-Just one forum members opinion on this.

Jjrlong254
September 15th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Message Erased

NoyokA
September 15th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Stop threatening us and leave already. :!:

Jjrlong254
September 15th, 2003, 07:51 PM
Message Erased

JMGarcia
September 15th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Let's see. Childs is designing the main tower, Calatrava the transit station, four other architects (to be named later by Silverstein) are doing the other office tower and a competition is being held to choose the memorial.

Yet, these guys are still whining about Libeskind???

Its like watching some weird cult chanting their mantra. :lol: :roll: :lol:

TLOZ Link5
September 16th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Hehe, cultists.

"Rebuild the Twin Towers! Rebuild the Twin Towers!"

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Freedom Tower
September 21st, 2003, 04:10 PM
They specifically are mocking me! For naming myself Freedom Tower! They are madmen. What did I ever do to insult these maniacs? If I was as rutheless as they are I would go and degrade the quality of their forum, but I don't have the time. They are making me mad :twisted:. JrJlong stop spamming u little rat.