PDA

View Full Version : Bush in 30 Seconds

maroualle
December 18th, 2003, 05:48 AM
http://www.bushin30seconds.org/

Tonina
December 18th, 2003, 11:14 PM
Oh please. Yes, we need Micheal Moore, Janeane Garofalo, Jack Black and the leftist fringe to help"get the message out about what George W. Bush is really doing to our country." :roll:

maroualle
December 19th, 2003, 08:53 AM
yeah, michael Moore is a riot...We need people like him

Jasonik
December 19th, 2003, 12:35 PM
Don't forget Stewart Smalley. :wink:

Tonina
December 20th, 2003, 01:39 AM
Even though I'm fat, and dishonest, doggone it...people like me!

Jasonik
December 22nd, 2003, 10:31 AM
LOL! :lol:

maroualle
December 22nd, 2003, 01:02 PM
Hmm don't know that dude :( :( :( :(

Jasonik
December 22nd, 2003, 01:09 PM
Al Franken used to have a skit on Saturday Night Live about a 12 step self help addict named Stewart Smalley that actually culminated in a painful feature movie.

He is also known to SNL fans for his "deep thoughts" under the pen name Jack Handy.

He's a real cut up. :wink:

maroualle
December 23rd, 2003, 01:59 AM
Is he as funny as jerry Seinfeld?

(You know we gat a deal with pigeons, right?)

antibxite83
December 23rd, 2003, 11:10 PM
oh ... no one is as funny as jerry seinfeld, but in the political sense, george carlin takes the cake.... "you know what war is? it's a bunch of prick waving!"

maroualle
December 24th, 2003, 03:22 AM
"you know what war is? it's a bunch of prick waving!"

LOL :D

JCDJ
March 4th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Oh please. Yes, we need Micheal Moore, Janeane Garofalo, Jack Black and the leftist fringe to help"get the message out about what George W. Bush is really doing to our country." :roll:

Since in the past Bush has always been so honest and upfront as well as detailed and comprehensive. According to his interview with Tim Russert, we're being welcomed well in Iraq. (that's almost verbadum)

Darn those bad guys who hate our freedom.

maroualle
March 5th, 2004, 04:16 AM
A nice meal is always ready somewhere for a GI.....(and ammo pack as well....)

Freedom Tower
March 5th, 2004, 06:06 AM

Since in the past Bush has always been so honest and upfront as well as detailed and comprehensive. According to his interview with Tim Russert, we're being welcomed well in Iraq. (that's almost verbadum)

Darn those bad guys who hate our freedom.

Believe it or not, but if you ever turned off your Al Jazeera TV to watch FoxNews, you would've seen that US troops got kisses, and flowers when they first went into Baghdad. People tore down saddam's statue and kicked it, we are being welcomed there, by the average iraqi. Not that there aren't people there that want us dead, ie. Loyal bathists and ansar al islam terrorists. But the truth is the people who are attacking us there are either part of some terrorist organization or the baath party, which is nearly as bad.

Freedom Tower
March 5th, 2004, 06:09 AM

Our troops eat MREs (Meals Ready to Eat), which may sound like an exciting TV dinner at first, but isn't exactly a nice meal. I think they're freeze dried and brought wherever they go. I heard they are different at first, but then get gross after eating them for too long.

ZippyTheChimp
March 5th, 2004, 08:55 AM
I wonder why Bush didn't use those kisses and flowers from Iraqis in his campaign commercials, along with the bodies being removed from the WTC?

Freedom Tower
March 6th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I didn't hear about the ads showing BODIES being removed. I heard that some images were used from the WTC, but nothing about actual bodies. Pictures from the WTC is something he had to put in his campaign commercials, though. His term in office was shaped by 911. All of his policies stemmed from that tragedy. The war on terror, homeland security, even the tax cuts from the bad economy resulting from 911. Not to mention, Bush wants much more funding for the military than Democrats do, and nowadays that is necessary becuase of terrorists. Also unlike the democrats he, along with other republicans support the patriot act. Republicans aren't worried about "violating the rights" of terrorists. That is why he needed to use pictures from the WTC. He is committed to making America safer and eliminating the terrorist threat. If it is true about showing bodies though, that is disturbing. But putting pictures from that tragedy is 100% necessary, people have forgotten what happened there. It is obvious when people are no longer committed to the war on terror or the patriot act. Bush is reminding people why he is doing what he is doing and why its necessary.

maroualle
March 8th, 2004, 09:18 AM

Our troops eat MREs (Meals Ready to Eat), which may sound like an exciting TV dinner at first, but isn't exactly a nice meal. I think they're freeze dried and brought wherever they go. I heard they are different at first, but then get gross after eating them for too long.

In belgium, we have what we call a (one to one) packet: one day portion for one man....simply disgusting.....

Freedom Tower
March 8th, 2004, 05:16 PM

In belgium, we have what we call a (one to one) packet: one day portion for one man....simply disgusting.....

Is that only in the military or do ordinary people it eat too?

maroualle
March 9th, 2004, 01:59 AM
[quote=Freedom Tower][quote=maroualle]A nice meal is always ready somewhere for a GI.....(and ammo pack as well....)

Is that only in the military or do ordinary people it eat too?

Only for our "fighters" hmm hmm. I don't know how to say it in english but literarily it a nice and cold "Beeftongue" with an awful sauce with an old chocolate stick.