PDA

View Full Version : Gotham Gazette Suggests

Kris
April 7th, 2004, 02:45 AM
I submitted this site to Gotham Gazette for their suggestions page the other night. Here is the description found there today:

Wired New York - A site divided into three sections: New York City architecture, the NYC real estate industry, and a NYC City Guide. This site focuses more on skyscrapers recently proposed or under construction than existing buildings. Heavily trafficked message boards on the architecture and skyscraper section discuss new projects; those on the main site stick to topics like quitting smoking and Donald Trump's television show.

http://www.gothamgazette.com/suggests

The writer must have gotten a wrong impression by viewing the top titles, which happened to be from Anything Goes at the moment, on the home page instead of actually visiting the forum.

BigMac
April 9th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Good idea; will hopefully provide more exposure for Wired. As for their description, "quitting smoking" might seem irrelevant at first, but it almost fits if one considers the smoking ban. ;)

TLOZ Link5
April 9th, 2004, 08:16 PM
So long as we can attract intelligent posters, I shall be perfectly happy with extra traffic.

Ninjahedge
April 12th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Well?

What do you think I am??!?!?!

Choped liver???!?

;)

TLOZ Link5
April 12th, 2004, 12:41 PM
No need to fish for compliments, Ninj. You're an intelligent poster. :roll: :P :wink:

Ninjahedge
April 12th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Fish nothing.

I am trolling for them bubbie... ;)

TLOZ Link5
April 12th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Same difference. :mrgreen: