PDA

View Full Version : Toranto After Looks Like I cant Get Visa in USA

Talksoccer
July 22nd, 2004, 08:28 PM
Hi,

Well it looks im of to Toranto as i just cant get a visa in the usa. I know its so difficult but i really want to move somewhere close to New York or actually in New York. But it looks like i wont get the visa and im on way to Toranto as i can get visa and will have a mate there to possibly stay with if he decides not to move back.

I was just wondering does anyone have any ideas about getting visa and marrying a hot girl is not one of them :D and also how good is Toranto?

Gulcrapek
July 22nd, 2004, 08:54 PM
Toronto is kind of like Chicago. Lotsa new development, tall buildings, a (I think good) public transit system, dense urban areas and less dense suburban-type areas.

Schadenfrau
July 23rd, 2004, 12:17 PM
Toronto's not a bad place. It's interesting to me that so many Canadians compare it to New York, because in my opinion, the two cities have very little in common. Like Gulcrapek suggested, Toronto has much more in common with Chicago.

NoyokA
July 23rd, 2004, 04:10 PM
Toronto is a really fun and exciting city. People generally live in harmony with one another and it offers alot. Toronto is one of my favorite cities along with New York and Los Angeles, and out of the three is the cleanest and most utopian like. Toronto isn't cheap but its economy is generally good, albeit it has a large homeless population and also of note I have never been there in the winter, but Im sure you will have a blast!

Talksoccer
July 23rd, 2004, 07:33 PM
Im wondering does any one have any good ideas about maybe getting a visa for the usa. We are not allowed to apply for a bloody green card so i have looked at the other alternatives and they look difficult. One way was to get a job that an american cant get, i have my first licence in football(soccer ahh that name) coaching and also im a good footballer(soccer) so is there any way i can head over with those qualities?

Is there any other alternatives or is it better heading to Toranto as i could head to New Jersey when im 20 but thats a few years after a firm there is willing to give me a position but i am under age at the moment.

Thx