PDA

View Full Version : Building in Astoria, on Ditmar St

Yukari
September 23rd, 2004, 03:35 PM
Hi, I'm new here.
Does anybody know about the building on Ditmar st bet. 44th & 45th?
Construction is going on and there is only 3D image of final look of the building on the wall of construction site. There is no other info. about this place, company name, or even permit.
It looks like this building would be condo. I would like to know at least when this construction end..

billyblancoNYC
September 24th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Not 100% sure, but it will be condos, completed sometime next year, I believe. The developer is Pistilli, who is also developing the condos on 21st and Astoria Park (the former Eagle Electric Warehouse). I am curious about this, too. You should go ask someone at the site, maybe they could help.

Yukari
September 24th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Thank you!
I was asking around at couple of real estate co. on 30 ave. but none of them was halpful. I guess they don't have any deal with that condo...
I will go there and ask somebody at the site this weekend.
Is the condo on 21st completed? or soon to be completed?
I really want to buy condo in astoria not co-op. Would you mind telling me anything if you have any other info. about anything?
Thank you!!! :D :D :D :D :D

billyblancoNYC
September 24th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Thank you!
I was asking around at couple of real estate co. on 30 ave. but none of them was halpful. I guess they don't have any deal with that condo...
I will go there and ask somebody at the site this weekend.
Is the condo on 21st completed? or soon to be completed?
I really want to buy condo in astoria not co-op. Would you mind telling me anything if you have any other info. about anything?
Thank you!!! :D :D :D :D :D

The one on 21st is not close to completion. They are renovatinb the old structure, but are adding a lot more to it as well. You can go by there as well. No other info for you, sorry. Good luck.

Yukari
September 24th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Thanks! :D