PDA

View Full Version : Ashlee Simpson's "performance" on Saturday Night Live

microserf
October 24th, 2004, 02:20 PM
I hate to bring this up, because I feel from lurking on the board, that the majority of members are an extremely intelligent bunch, who don't normally stoop to low-brow humor... BUT...

I had to share this...

Can't believe that bitch blamed her band. It was obvious the previous lip sync track was not changed, and she BLAMES HER BAND! This makes me glad that Saturday Night Live is indeed a "LIVE" show, warts and all, we can catch a glimpse of things sans the edits.

Glad to see that the band carried on without her after she walked off stage, and were smiling their way through it, true professionals.

Here are the vids. Hurry, before "tha man" stomps them out...
Her website chats are getting locked, so just in case, I'm hiding a discussion here, because sometimes I'm a jerk like that. Heheheheh... Keep history alive, before the spin machine tries to change truth, into their version of it.

Ashlee Simpson Saturday Night Live Screwup vids:

http://www.siscom.net/~petreman/lipsync.avi
https://home.comcast.net/~mr.mojo/Oops.wmv
http://collegehumor.com/news/ashlee_snl.wmv
http://onetrick.net/Ashlee_Sax.wmv
http://www.monkeyglitter.com/doh.mpg

Here's what Ashlee sounded like after running off stage in the Green Room. Hehehehehe... copy 'n paste into Windows Media Player, or Quicktime, will not launch in the browser.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=1307435&q=Hi

microserf
October 24th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Not so hot without her computer-edited voice to back her up, eh? What a shame. hahahaha.
Ben | 10.24.04 - 1:41 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel so bad for her. Although I did enjoy her hoe-down. She was noticeably upset.
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 1:41 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show doesn't insist on a backup track. Lots of people go on SNL live. Can you imagine Hole singing to a track? I am an Ashlee fan. But she has gone down a whole lot in my book after this. Her true fans should not satisfied with her performing to a track. It is simply unacceptable
Buzz | 10.24.04 - 1:43 am | #

I'm thinking that when she left the stage, it hit her all at once, "I'm not a real rock star!"
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 1:44 am | #

this just proves that she obviously can't sing and needs a voice-simulated back up to make her sound even somewhat like a singer. She ****ing sucks and now everyone knows. looks like the career is over ashley.. not that it was one to begin with

From

Everyone
Lauren | Email | 10.24.04 - 1:44 am | #

I had always thought that on SNL the artists had to ALWAYS sing... Even on the first rendering of Pieces of Me, I thought I heard a double-ghosting of the beginning vocal, but the second time around, WTF? And then she blamed it on the band!?? Ashlee, this time you have greatly disappointed me...
Perplexed in Chicago | 10.24.04 - 1:44 am | #

Denial is bliss...
mr | 10.24.04 - 1:45 am | #

Ya i felt really bad for her. I was like omg!! It even made me feel bad when it happened. But i still really like her and always will even though i have to say im a little diapointed...
trilo | Email | Homepage | 10.24.04 - 1:46 am | #

I agree it was not the band's fault so why did she blame them? I think someone's career just took a big hit. Maybe she can do a duet with Josh Gracin.
Grown Up | Email | 10.24.04 - 1:46 am | #

Man..I totally missed it, but I heard about it....I really hope its out here somewhere cuz I wish I would have watched.. I do agree, she has gone down hill a lot lately.
Linz | 10.24.04 - 1:47 am | #

what a no talent ass clown.
dudester | Email | 10.24.04 - 1:48 am | #

Y'all need to get a grip. Almost all bands have used recorded tracks at one time or another, particularly on live tv.

For all you kiddies, here's a history lesson for you...

"Lip-synching got its big break because of union regulations, said Marc Weingarten, author of "Station to Station: The History of Rock 'n' Roll on Television." No one could quite figure out what sort of royalties singers deserved for a live TV performance, so in the early days they just faked it. Later, the practice continued out of sheer expediency." - New York Times
chicaz | Email | 10.24.04 - 1:49 am | #

people dont' realize that the show basically decides if there's a backing track or not...and how loud it'll be
Emily | 10.24.04 - 1:51 am | #

Hey Buzz, even U2 (with much better/more credible musicians than Hole) has used recorded tracks.
chicaz | Email | 10.24.04 - 1:51 am | #

no ****ing bands i listen to use backup tracks. but then again i dont listen to any of this new bullshit punk and rock stuff.
dudester | Email | 10.24.04 - 1:51 am | #

FROM SEEING THE PROGRAM THIS IDIODIC TART IS SIMPLY TOLD WHAT TO DO. SHE HAS TO BE TOLD HOW TO SING HER OWN SONGS.....DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEIR CREATION? ON THE SHOW THEY NEVER PLAY THE AUDIO FROM HER FIRST "LIVE" PERFORMANCE

GO FIGURE!
NO TALENT HACK | 10.24.04 - 1:52 am | #

What's sad is she tired to lie about it and say the band played the wrong song. The American people aren't that stupid Ashlee, we know you lip synched and the wrong backup tape was played so you could attempt to lip synch again. I thought Ashlee was a "real musician." Real musicians don't lip synch. Not that she can sing live well anyway.
Me | 10.24.04 - 1:52 am | #

She said she would never lip-sync in an interview.

She's a hypocrit and we all know it. HAHA. She was crying backstage. Her eyes were all poofy. Her fault though. (Some singers do sing live on SNL.)
Niki | 10.24.04 - 1:52 am | #

SNL DOES NOT INSIST ON USING A BACK TRACK!!!! THATS BULLSHIT. AVRIL LAVIGNE SINGS LIVE EVERYWHERE SHE GOES. AND IF SHE CANT, SHE HAS HER BAND MEMBERS PLAY DIFFERENT INSTRUMENTS SO HER FANS KNOW THAT SHES NOT REALLY SINGING...

AND THE FACT THAT THEY SAID "ASHLEE DID SING AND THE BAND DID PLAY" IS A TOTAL LIE
BECAUSE IF THEY DID ASHLEE WOULD HAVE JUST STARTED SINGING THE WRITE SONG ONCE HER "BACK TRACK" STARTED GETTING QUIETER, AND THE BAND WOULD HAVE STARTED PLAYING THE RIGHT SONG AS WELL!
tiffani edwards | Email | 10.24.04 - 1:53 am | #

She's a complete fraud, Blame the band? At least they ARE musicians!She should have sang what they played, regardless of the lip sync track SNL played, not just jump around like a spastic puppet for a few seconds and then run away. What a hack!
Fan | 10.24.04 - 1:53 am | #

good thing saturday night live is LIVE, and REAL, (unlike Ashlee Simpson) and made her look like a moron.. just what she is.
Lauren | Email | 10.24.04 - 1:53 am | #

I just appalled that she blamed her band. "My band played the wrong song" is the most idiotic thing she could have come up with. She might as well have called them all retards on national TV.

So I'm supposed to believe that all the guys in your band began playing the wrong song at exactly the same time? And then just kept on playing the wrong song? She would have been better off saying nothing.
haley | Email | 10.24.04 - 1:55 am | #

you took the words right out of my mouth, haley.
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 1:57 am | #

NOW IT IS PROVEN THAT SHE CAN'T SING......SHE IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS, BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW SHE CAN'T SMOKE A POLE BECAUSE OF HER ENORMOUS BEEK!

RYAN CABRERA YOU NO TALENT HACK YOU ARE NEXT
NO TALENT HACK | 10.24.04 - 1:58 am | #

I've always been a fan of Saturday Night Live. I thought watching the episode when Sinead O' Connor tore up a picture of the Pope was excruciating! This one really takes the cake! Ya got to love live television, kiddies!
Brent | 10.24.04 - 2:00 am | #

Video here

http://www.reyox.net/lipsync.avi

and

haley | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:01 am | #

The previous poster is right; Avril actually sings everywhere she goes, and you can hear it in the occasionally off-key inflections of her live singing voice. I should have known better; that first rendition of Pieces of Me sounded too darn close to the recorded track to begin with...
Perplexed in Chicago | 10.24.04 - 2:01 am | #

I'm totally reposting this because I put it in the wrong spot:

I laughed my ass off.

Hopefully it all implodes for her. Someone who doesn't even know how to MOP A FLOOR (like Ashlee) certainly does not deserve the immense fortune and opportunity she has been given after her SISTER'S (and father's) hard work.

Now maybe ladies like my best friend, who have unbelievable vocal and creative talent on TOP of being beautiful, intelligent, and down-to-earth will have a go.

Ashlee blaming the band shows her disrespect for her fans - it's obviously a lie. Why lie to your fans? Disgusting.
Amanda #87230497324 | 10.24.04 - 2:01 am | #

Her band played the wrong song not her.So who was it singing the wrong song in the background? Obviously not her either!
tiffani edwards | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:03 am | #

Those of you who are claiming things like "SNL insist on using back-up voice" and "alot of artist on SNL lip-sync" what is your profession? Sound engineer at the SNL studio? You guys can't make claims like that without the facts to back it up. I can say that Ashlee is a fake and I have prove, just watch her performance on SNL tonight.

Check out my website www.ashleesimpsonisafake.com
Joe | 10.24.04 - 2:04 am | #

P.S. The only reason they didn't play the Tara Reid sketch was because it didn't get enough laughs during dress rehearsal. They cut the worst sketches out.
... | 10.24.04 - 2:06 am | #

"They were playing the wrong song?!?" Did anyone else TVO it???? It was OBVIOUS she was into it UNTIL she was busted with the lip-syncing!!! AND she totally lip synced the FIRST one she "sang"!!! I would die if I were her!!! That was CLASSIC moron!!!
Debi | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:08 am | #

YOU KNOW THERE IS A CLEAN UP CREW ON THIS SITE RIGHT NOW POSTING IN HER DEFENCE...CRAZY WHAT THEY'LL TRY TO SAVE JUST TO MAKE A BUCK...chicaz IS A SUSPECT
tec | 10.24.04 - 2:08 am | #

No need for TIVO:
Video here

http://www.reyox.net/lipsync.avi

and

Make sure you have the Divx plugin. It's hilarious.
haley | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:10 am | #

Ok, here's a factual example...

Even Aretha Franklin has used pre-recorded tracks...

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/entertainment/062104_APent_anthem.html
chicaz | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:11 am | #

here is a windows media file for those who dislike or don't have real player:

http://www.collegehumor.com/news/ashlee_snl.wmv
Amanda #87230497324 | 10.24.04 - 2:12 am | #

okay, to "NO TALENT HACK", i understand that you're pissed at ashlee, but come on, there's no need to rag on Ryan Cabrera. i've seen him play several times and he really does sing. if you dont think he has talent, that's your opinion, many people think he's incredibly talented. like him or not, though, he IS original and puts on real shows!! give him a chance.
hey | 10.24.04 - 2:15 am | #

If you wanna see the whole horrible thing all over again, open your "windows media player" then "open url" and put in :

http://www.collegehumor.com/news/ashlee_snl.wmv
tiffani edwards | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:16 am | #

I think Ashlee is great and I adore her. But, this wasn't such a great appearance for her. Yeah, maybe she was lip-synching, but whatever. It's done and over, it was a mistake on more than one person's part. Don't just place the blame on her. Your TRUE fans love you anyways Ash!
Mindy | 10.24.04 - 2:16 am | #

No Tec, I'm just older and more cynical. I believe the entire music industry is full of no-talent artists.

But, I do agree that she should have kept her mouth shut at the end and not blamed her band. But, then again, she's young and stupid. Learning to think and filter your stupid comments is part of growing up.
chicaz | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:18 am | #

Hey the band sounded pretty good, though...

BTW, Britney and Janet are notorious lipsyncers. Kid Rock went off on Britney about it a few years ago when he played a week later.
Clay | 10.24.04 - 2:18 am | #

Shit, it's all good she blamed the band. Mac blamed his coach for sitting out too, but he sat out on his own! Punk!
Ashlee and Jessica | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:18 am | #

I didn't get to see SNL, I feel really really bad for her, but I have to say I am a little dissapointed. I think we all need to give Ashlee A break. Think how bad she is feeling right now. Imagin being in her shoes. its not like she ment for it to happen, it was an accident. everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect. Ashlee can sing. Im sure every artist has lip sync at some point or another. i really don't think this is the end of the world! if you are really a fan you will realize what happend happened and tommorow will come, and you'll continue to support Ashlee 100%! I LOVE YOU ASHLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kate | 10.24.04 - 2:19 am | #

At least there wasn't a WARDROBE malfunction, y'all................
SAMS CLUB WORKER | 10.24.04 - 2:19 am | #

giving examples of other people who use tracks, isnt helping your case. Anyone who has to use 'em to " perform " live, is a no talent hack.
dudester | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:20 am | #

She needs to feel bad. 1 - for lip synching, and 2 - for blaming the band. although they might not have been playing either.
dudester | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:21 am | #

I like to tell the entire country that they are idiots and they can't figure out that I cheated them.
chris | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:21 am | #

At least there wasn't a WARDROBE malfunction, y'all................
SAMS CLUB WORKER | 10.24.04 - 2:22 am | #

Clay - Britney and Janet also dance there asses off in mostly all of there performances, what's Ashley's excuse?
Sabrina | 10.24.04 - 2:22 am | #

Wow. I'm really glad I didn't buy her CD yet. It would have been a waste of money.
Audrey | 10.24.04 - 2:23 am | #

BELOW IS THE WORK OF ASHLEE'S CLEAN UP CREW, THESE PEOPLE ARE PAIN BIG MONEY TO GO ON TO WEBSITES LIKE THIS ONE AND POSE AS A FAN, DON'T FALL FOR IT!--------->

I didn't get to see SNL, I feel really really bad for her, but I have to say I am a little dissapointed. I think we all need to give Ashlee A break. Think how bad she is feeling right now. Imagin being in her shoes. its not like she ment for it to happen, it was an accident. everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect. Ashlee can sing. Im sure every artist has lip sync at some point or another. i really don't think this is the end of the world! if you are really a fan you will realize what happend happened and tommorow will come, and you'll continue to support Ashlee 100%! I LOVE YOU ASHLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kate | 10.24.04 - 2:19 am | #
tec | 10.24.04 - 2:25 am | #

I didn't say I like the fact that artists use tracks. My point is that she didn't do anything that most others haven't done before. If people are going to condemn her for doing so, they should condemn all the artists that do it, not just one girl who was at the mercy of a bad sound engineer.

I actually thought she handled it relatively well until she ran off stage and then blamed the band. The hoe down was funny. Her first instinct, to make fun of herself, was the right one. Too bad she didn't go with her gut.
chicaz | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:26 am | #

PAID BIG MONEY
tec | 10.24.04 - 2:26 am | #

Wow, THAT had to be the very BEST performance I've ever seen on SNL. Did you see how she immediately became confused and just ran off the stage in embarrassment? It was hilarious. My friends and I were just cracking up! Ashlee, face it girl, you just got busted for lip-synching. Big time! I'm sure some of the no-taste teenyboppers out there won't care, but to the rest of us who had previously never heard one of your songs, this was priceless!
Eurodancemix | 10.24.04 - 2:26 am | #

When I think that she sold over 400,000 CDs her first week, I get ill. The sad thing is, everyone already knew she lipsyncs and that her voice is processed in the studio. They just don't seem to care. Say what you want to about the American Idol kids being "karaoke" or "packaged" but at least they SING.
Dora | 10.24.04 - 2:27 am | #

I feel really bad for her. But you live and learn.
Audrey | 10.24.04 - 2:27 am | #

cmon dude, no need to diss Ryan Cabrera...he had nothing to do with Ashlee messing up, ive seen him play live and hes freakin AWESOME and can sing and play guitar

as for ashlee, many people have already commented on what i would have said so ill leave it at that
Christie | 10.24.04 - 2:27 am | #

She can't sing worth shit. that was a hilarious moment. one of SNL's best.
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 2:28 am | #

BOYCOTT ASHLEE PRODUCTS NOW!!!
tec | 10.24.04 - 2:28 am | #

Milli Vanilli ended the same way. What a fraud.
joe | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:29 am | #

Hey, I'm not defending her or trying to make a case. I thought it was funny as hell. Britney's got just about the same vocal chops as Ashlee.

Hopefully this will bring about at least a little bit of reform to the practice.
Clay | 10.24.04 - 2:29 am | #

Hey,Guys!!!
OMG!!! The SNL people ARE soooo stupid!!! They played the wrong back-up track and embarressed the HELL out of me! I told them I couldn't really sing and they ASSURRED me they would take care of everything. All was fine during rehearsals...I AM SO SORRY!!!
I felt I had to blame my band or they would never have us back on again! You guys KNOW I love you and I am truly VERY sorry!!! PLEASE don't stop buying my cd's!!!!
Ashlee | 10.24.04 - 2:31 am | #

ASHLEE SAYS:
MY DADDY TOLD ME TO "BLAME IT ON THE RAIN"....HEY AINT THAT A MILLI-VINILLY SONG???
tec | 10.24.04 - 2:32 am | #

P.S I am soooooooo drunk right now! The drunker I am, the better I sing! what HEY, who's got their thing in my - i mean, i love you guys!!!
Ashlee | 10.24.04 - 2:33 am | #

P.S I am soooooooo drunk right now! The drunker I am, the better I sing! what HEY, who's got their thing in my - i mean, i love you guys!!!
Ashlee | 10.24.04 - 2:34 am | #

People never lip sinc on SNL - She made a fool of herself and will never recover from it. Her performance earlier was almost stunning in it's perfection - a dead give-away considering her butchering of the same song at the VMA's

For **** sakes, girl, if you a have a number one song you better damn well be able to perform it live, It's not like it's a challenging song.
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 2:35 am | #

yeah it's great that ashlee's "TRUE FANS" are standing up for her when SHE LIED TO YOU. way to take a stand, guys!!

the young, impressionable, and stupid - i guess she hit her target audience.
Amanda #87230497324 | 10.24.04 - 2:37 am | #

I love how it was sooo obvious that her mic wasnt even on.
dudester | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:37 am | #

Ashlee Simpson = worthless.
Elec | 10.24.04 - 2:37 am | #

People never lip sinc on SNL - She made a fool of herself and will never recover from it. Her performance earlier was almost stunning in it's perfection - a dead give-away considering her butchering of the same song at the VMA's

For **** sakes, girl, if you a have a number one song you better damn well be able to perform it live, It's not like it's a challenging song.
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 2:37 am | #

Hah the topic about it was locked. Wonder why. xD
Audrey | 10.24.04 - 2:38 am | #

Bush lied, and now Ashlee's lied. What is this world coming to?
Clay | 10.24.04 - 2:39 am | #

Hey,Guys!!!
OMG!!! The SNL people ARE soooo stupid!!! They played the wrong back-up track and embarressed the HELL out of me! I told them I couldn't really sing and they ASSURRED me they would take care of everything. All was fine during rehearsals...I AM SO SORRY!!!
I felt I had to blame my band or they would never have us back on again! You guys KNOW I love you and I am truly VERY sorry!!! PLEASE don't stop buying my cd's!!!!
Ashlee | 10.24.04 - 2:40 am | #

its the whole gay genre of pop music, even if it is disguised as punk. its not real music, perfect example tonight, do you really think she wrote those songs? my ass... and how gay of her to blame the band!! they are the only ones who ARE musicians! if i were any of them i would bail on her tonight! i'm sure they are getting caled sellouts anyway for being her monkey boys.... what a sham.
Bearone | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:41 am | #

SEE THE VIDEO HERE:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/tecsuo23music.htm
tec | 10.24.04 - 2:41 am | #

its the whole gay genre of pop music, even if it is disguised as punk. its not real music, perfect example tonight, do you really think she wrote those songs? my ass... and how gay of her to blame the band!! they are the only ones who ARE musicians! if i were any of them i would bail on her tonight! i'm sure they are getting caled sellouts anyway for being her monkey boys.... what a sham.
Bearone | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:42 am | #

LM: What are your takes on lip-synching?

AS: I'm totally against it and offended by it. I'm going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip-synch. It's just not me.

- Lucky Magazine
tiffani edwards | Email | Homepage | 10.24.04 - 2:43 am | #

I think Ashlee Simpson would make a good Porn star.
Elec | 10.24.04 - 2:43 am | #

i actually thought she was different from the rest
brandon boyd | 10.24.04 - 2:43 am | #

This really sucks.I'm STILL a big fan of Ashlee.I bet this is going to be all over on MTV.
Alex | 10.24.04 - 2:43 am | #

HERE IS SOME REAL MUSIC YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

tec | 10.24.04 - 2:45 am | #

When did she blame the band? Is their a video of that?
Me | 10.24.04 - 2:45 am | #

no talent hack trying to make money in her sisters footsteps (another no talent ugly hack) Good for her, Milli Vanilli V 2.0. I'm glad and can't wait until all this shitty pop music and rap dries up and rock n roll will dominate the radios again.
rykn0w | 10.24.04 - 2:46 am | #

HERE THE VIDEO OF HER BLAMEING THE BAND:

tec | 10.24.04 - 2:46 am | #

Why are you a fan? She's a sham. she cant sing, she didnt write her own songs, all ' her " songs sound the same.
dudester | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:47 am | #

Next time just put a CD player on the stage so she can press the play button and then move her mouth like a puppet. That way she won't be surprised to hear her own voice coming out of nowhere before the CD starts playing.
" I wasn't lip syncing ... it's them, not me... "
a_big_fan | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:47 am | #

I didn't watch it.But if she did lipsinc there must be a god reason for it .Maybe there's a problem with the sound system or her voice because she was live at the vma pre-show and twice at leno.
harvey | 10.24.04 - 2:47 am | #

bullshit harvey, she sucks. the audio system was fine. if it didnt work, they just would have come out and say it.

dumbasses
dudester | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:48 am | #

no talent hack trying to make money in her sisters footsteps (another no talent ugly hack) Good for her, Milli Vanilli V 2.0. I'm glad and can't wait until all this shitty pop music and rap dries up and rock n roll will dominate the radios again.
rykn0w | 10.24.04 - 2:48 am | #

you'd think a normal reaction from someone who can sing to this would have been to start singing regaurdless of the audio screw up, i guess she just can't sing tho
jon | 10.24.04 - 2:49 am | #

Harvey...get a life. AND a dick!
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 2:49 am | #

harvey...harvey...come back to us.

She faked the song because she CANNOT SING.

C'mon, harvey. We'll give you water and shelter, and you'll never be fooled again if we can help it.
jrshooter | 10.24.04 - 2:50 am | #

Harvey...get a life. AND a dick!
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 2:50 am | #

that's what she gets for lip sinking and being a media whore to jessica.

she needs her sister, and now look at her alone....LMAO!!!
pinkywinky | 10.24.04 - 2:51 am | #

Ella Fitzgerald,----NOW THATS A WOMAN THAT CAN SING!

tec | 10.24.04 - 2:51 am | #

Dear Ashlee,

I knew you were a worthless cumbag whore when I first saw you, but your meaningless attempt to entertain America proved to be nothing more than proof that someone did kick the cock out of your mouth too early in the Hollywood game. Not only did the world see what a stupid turd you really are, but you showed us all that your ****brain whore of a sister inherited all of the so-called talent in that shit-family of yours. Go stick your shnoz in the sand, bitch, and kiss your career goodbye. And any of you that wish to respond to this "hateful" message, I hope your punishment is listening to more of this whore's music for the rest of your lame-brained lives, bitches!!! Suck it!
Ashlee hater | Email | Homepage | 10.24.04 - 2:52 am | #

I think Ashlee is a great singer regardless of the snl thing. She is also a talented writer, being that she wrote or co-wrote her songs, and so what she might lip-sync sometimes, other artists do it too, she has great songs with substance which is more than I can say for some other artists out there. I'm a true fan and love Ashlee's songs and her singing...accidents happen, some people feel so bad about themselves they have to talk down on someone they feel is better than them to make themselves feel better.
Veronica | 10.24.04 - 2:53 am | #

yeah, alot of pop singers do lipsync, it goes to show how shallow the whole scene is. real bands with real songs that they slave over dont lipsync. PERIOD! its pretty obvious, do you really think brittiny could be doing flips and other crazy shit while singing perfectly? get real.... funny that ashlee got busted for it though....
Bearone | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:53 am | #

Yeah, Jessica can usually get the notes out but what's up the the ****ed up way she contorts EVERYTHING to do it??? The whole family is a big douche bag.
Mr. Simpson is a fag | 10.24.04 - 2:55 am | #

yah her 15 mins ended awhile back. But before she hangs herself or od's she needs to release some nudes. for along time SNL has been really crappy but i keep watching it. I'm glad i did tonight, they showed the failure of a pop star. God I LOVE IT! GO SNL (oh and anyone notice her band members smiling at each other after she left the stage, HELL YAH, you guys rock, i hope you dudes had something to do with it)
bob | 10.24.04 - 2:55 am | #

P.S. I ride the SHORT yellow bus
Veronica | 10.24.04 - 2:56 am | #

Ashlee Hater, did your mom not hug you enough as a child?
chicaz | Email | 10.24.04 - 2:56 am | #

That bitch got oWned. Manili Vanilli was bigger then she'll ever be, and they were ****ing demolished when caught lip synching. Say good riddance to the slut.

She looks like she was hit in the face with a bag of whatthe****.

Did you ever see the movie Twins where Arnold is the smart handsome successful one and danny devito is the ugly, dumb, failure. Looks like that happened in the Simpson family.
skitzo | Email | Homepage | 10.24.04 - 2:57 am | #

Ashlee Hater is off his lithium or something. Jeez, chill dude.
Clay | 10.24.04 - 3:01 am | #

ASHLEE MESSED UP BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
james | 10.24.04 - 3:01 am | #

dudester,I will always be a fan of Ashlee Simpson.Damn,there's too much Ashlee haters.
Alex | 10.24.04 - 3:02 am | #

Tec.....your videos don't work. Well, they might, but I can't even get to them. When I type in your link, nothing about Ashlee shows up on that page.
Me | 10.24.04 - 3:02 am | #

YOU MARK MY WORDS:
SNL ENGINEERS DON'T MAKE MISTAKES LIKE THAT. THIS IS JUST A MARKETING PLOY, FOR AN UPCOMMING TELL-ALL ACOUSTIC ALBUM! WATCH IT HAPPEN!
tec | 10.24.04 - 3:02 am | #

haha. that snl sucked. but damn that part where that hoe got busted and she did that "oh shit i'm caught jig around the stage" my stomach almost burst i was laughing so hard. I called up as many ppl as i could and asked them if they seen. i've never laughed so hard in my life. Ashlee WHO?
ashlee the fake | 10.24.04 - 3:02 am | #

Ex SNL audio engineer seeking employment in related field.
still laughing | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:03 am | #

Britney Spears lip synchs too so both of them ****ing suck now. **** YOU ASHLEY AND ALL HER ****ING LIP SYNCHING WANNABE FANS!! TRAILER TRASH SLUT!
Jane Doe | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:03 am | #

Chicaz...no, i was too busy ****ing YOUR mom.
Ashlee Hater | 10.24.04 - 3:03 am | #

YOU MARK MY WORDS:
SNL ENGINEERS DON'T MAKE MISTAKES LIKE THAT. THIS IS JUST A MARKETING PLOY, FOR AN UPCOMMING TELL-ALL ACOUSTIC ALBUM! WATCH IT HAPPEN!
tec | 10.24.04 - 3:04 am | #

MILLI VANILLI 3000 | 10.24.04 - 3:04 am | #

go to ashlee's site. somebody posted the links.

http://www.sherlockholmesarmy.org/ashlee_snl.wmv
pinkywinky | 10.24.04 - 3:04 am | #

alex why are you a fan? she cant sing, cant dance, cant write her own music, etc... etc.... i can make a cd of me farting. would you buy that?
dudester | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:04 am | #

"My career just ended. I am going to blame SNL for not giving me a 2 foot wide microphone to hide my lips while I tricked all of my fans"
a_big_fan | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:04 am | #

MILLI VANILLI 3000 | 10.24.04 - 3:05 am | #

daayummmnn ashlee babe i'd still stick my cock in your dirty fukhole but we gonna have stick a bag ova yo head hun

-Big will
rofl | 10.24.04 - 3:05 am | #

http://collegehumor.com/news/ashlee_snl.wmv

u can see it if you go there
and for the record, ashlee, im disappointed.
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 3:05 am | #

http://onetrick.net/Ashlee_Sax.wmv
YAKETY SAX | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:06 am | #

What a no talent bitch. There are people out there actally puttin; in hteir time and PAYING DUES!!!!!!!!!!!! The trac is messed up ..the band goes live...the mic goes live...SING you no talent bitch. The opposite of the Elvis Costello moment on SNL. You people defending her are total no aesthetic havin losers...cast your vote for buch and do us all a favor ab=nd put a pistol in your mouth.
mikaljt | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:06 am | #

man, SNL needs to get Tara Reid on next week and have her do a skit of...let me think a min... OH YAH! of Ashlee Simpsons Failure! HAHAHAHAHA
yankees suck more than ashlee | 10.24.04 - 3:08 am | #

ASHLEE AND PRES. BUSH SHOULD GET TOGETHER SOMETIME, THEY BOTH SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ENGLISH.
tec | 10.24.04 - 3:10 am | #

singer....actress...entertainer? yeah, entertainer. Who ****in' cares if she didn't really sing? she ENTERTAINS us. Hellllo! She wouldn't be famous if she wasn't a good celebrity. Nikki Hilton isn't as famous as Ashlee, yet...Paris is? WHY? BECAUSE SHE IS A GOOD CELEBRITY! She's used to being in the spotlight, and she knows what it's like. So what if Ash didn't SING? It was still entertaining.
Becky | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:10 am | #

oh man, that would be funny.

i bet everybody is going to do a skit of ashlee simpson messing up.
pinkywinky | 10.24.04 - 3:10 am | #

i can't believe someone would actually run a fan site for this piece of crap fake. You people must have really low standards. Oh and you nerds running the site. Get out and find a girl, instead of jerking off to pics of some no talent hack
Crator | 10.24.04 - 3:11 am | #

and also...I mentioned Paris because she has absolutely no talent, yet people still like her.
Becky | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:11 am | #

I WOULD LUV TO SEE SNL GET TARA REID TO DO A ASHLEE SKIT!!!
tec | 10.24.04 - 3:12 am | #

The screw up was friggin hysterical. But why do some of you have to spew such venom? Can't you just laugh at like a normal person? Y'all need to take your medicine.
chicaz | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:12 am | #

Crator - eww. you pervert.
Becky | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:12 am | #

wasn't she ment to sing both pieces of me and Autoboigraphy?

my guess is that someone changed the order of performing or Ashlee screwed up by thinking that she was to "sing" her new single then Pieces of me.

I am not making any excuses. I havent even seen the footage as i live in Australia. it's just a thought.
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 3:12 am | #

Now that was funny, Yankee Hater

Go Sox!
chicaz | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:13 am | #

lol...I know, chicaz. they need to just laugh it off, for God's sake. Celebs are just normal people; no need to worship them
Becky | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:13 am | #

Chicaz...eat me
Ashlee | 10.24.04 - 3:14 am | #

what a shame
i missed snl
i was asleep
but why did she mess up
she had time to sing
or
like ashleesimpson.net said they played the wrong song, wat was she supposed to perform?
Andrew | Email | Homepage | 10.24.04 - 3:15 am | #

It would have been more believeable if the voice of James Earl Jones came out of her mouth.
artsy_fartsy | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:15 am | #

i never heard of this wench before tonight but damn. that girl can really sing :rollingeyes: ashlee use the double sided BIC razor blades, they're the best for taking a hot bath and slicing your wrists, make sure to go down the road, and not across the street.
JASON | 10.24.04 - 3:16 am | #

MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO JUMPS ON THIS FIRST...MAD TV OR SNL..ANYONE?
tec | 10.24.04 - 3:16 am | #

Becky, then what the hell r U doing here?
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 3:16 am | #

The thing that is funny is it took Ashley about 5 seconds to realize it was the wrong song. I liked her before tonight but now I see she is just the product of a good family with music knowlege. Reminds me of the Bush family
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 3:16 am | #

you're a ****in', sick wierdo, Jason.
Becky | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:17 am | #

From Lucky Magazine interview:

LM: What are your takes on lip-synching?

AS: I'm totally against it and offended by it. I'm going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip-synch. It's just not me.

OH SNAP! BUSTED!
milli vanili | 10.24.04 - 3:17 am | #

It would have been more believeable if the voice of James Earl Jones came out of her mouth.
artsy_fartsy | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:17 am | #

what a shame
i missed snl
i was asleep
but why did she mess up
she had time to sing
or
like ashleesimpson.net said they played the wrong song, wat was she supposed to perform?
Andrew | Email | Homepage | 10.24.04 - 3:17 am | #

Becky, then what the hell r U doing here?
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 3:17 am | #

We all knew she couldn't sing. Didn't you guys watch her show on MTV. She totally sucked. She should just get back on 7th heaven and for get about singing. At least acting is something you can't fake!
Ashlee SUCKS | 10.24.04 - 3:18 am | #

I'm teaching little cunts like you how to use proper grammar, m'dear annonymous.
Becky | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:18 am | #

Go to Ashlee's site now; as I was reading thru the related forum topic, as I got further into the entries the server there crashed... Ain't censorship a gas...
Perplexed in Chicago | 10.24.04 - 3:18 am | #

they already took off the SNL thread from her site.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pinkywinky | 10.24.04 - 3:18 am | #

Backup track? Keep dreaming.

It's Saturday Night **Live** for a reason.

She got caught in her lie, then blamed it on the band.

They did seem to enjoy her being exposed though. Smiles all around.

I don't think anyone is honesty too shocked about this.
brackit | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:20 am | #

would have been better if she woulda broke down on the stage and started balling and having a hissy fit, or had the camera follow her. Oh well. i still laughed my ass off
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 3:20 am | #

Becky...i can smell ur nasty cunt from here. Get a life, bitch!!
Ashlee Hater | 10.24.04 - 3:21 am | #

Go to Ashlee's site now; as I was reading thru the related forum topic, as I got further into the entries the server there crashed... Ain't censorship a gas...
Perplexed in Chicago | 10.24.04 - 3:22 am | #

ROFL. I have a life, douche bag. Just because I happen to like Ash means I have no life? Guess what?.. cum guzzling gutter slut..try going to a website with someone featured who you actually like and get your ass out of here. kthx
Becky | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:23 am | #

ROFL. I have a life, douche bag. Just because I happen to like Ash means I have no life? Guess what?.. cum guzzling gutter slut..try going to a website with someone featured who you actually like and get your ass out of here. kthx
Becky | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:24 am | #

**** you Becky and suck George Bush's dick you ****in' cunt.
MILLI VANILLI 3000 | 10.24.04 - 3:25 am | #

After watching the video several times just to understand exactly what went wrong I think the following happened (I'm not claiming to be 100% correct on this)

They started to play the 'backup track' for the first song so the band didn't know what to do, since they already played it, so instead of just standing there like a bunch of idiots, they did what real, smart musicians do and just go ahead and play the same song again and were assuming Ashlee would just sing along with them which would've been the smart thing to do because no matter how embarassing it is to sing the same song twice it's worse to FREAKIN WALK OFF STAGE!!!

That's my theory
Josh | 10.24.04 - 3:26 am | #

ENUFF IN-FIGHTING LETS JUST LAUGH AT ASSLEE
tec | 10.24.04 - 3:26 am | #

Does anyone have a high-res version of her blunder video? I'd love to download one that's of keeper quality.
Perplexed in Chicago | 10.24.04 - 3:28 am | #

After watching the video several times just to understand exactly what went wrong I think the following happened (I'm not claiming to be 100% correct on this)

They started to play the 'backup track' for the first song so the band didn't know what to do, since they already played it, so instead of just standing there like a bunch of idiots, they did what real, smart musicians do and just go ahead and play the same song again and were assuming Ashlee would just sing along with them which would've been the smart thing to do because no matter how embarassing it is to sing the same song twice it's worse to FREAKIN WALK OFF STAGE!!!

That's my theory
Josh | 10.24.04 - 3:28 am | #

dang lot of ash h8tin...dude isn't this sposed to b an ash fan website?
Matt | 10.24.04 - 3:29 am | #

October 25th is the Official 'Burn your Ashley Simpson CD's and Merchandise Day'

This should make for an interesting day. I'd still bang your ****holes ashlee, but you have to wear a bag over that hideous mug of yours
JASON | 10.24.04 - 3:29 am | #

tec | 10.24.04 - 3:31 am | #

That's my theory
Josh | 10.24.04 - 3:31 am | #

haha great theory josh

couldnt have said it better myself
Christie | 10.24.04 - 3:33 am | #

Becky...let me guess! You weigh 350 lbs and THAT's why you have nothing better to do, on a saturday night, than post on the Ashlee site. What a loser!!!!!
Ashlee Hater | 10.24.04 - 3:33 am | #

PLUG THIS ADDIE INTO YOU BROWSER BAR TO HERE A SOUNDCLIP OF ASHEE WHEN SHE WENT OFF STAGE ON SNL..

tecSUO23 | 10.24.04 - 3:33 am | #

i just jerked off watching that video of her ****ing up. it sure was something, never heard of the twat before tho, must be something you americans made
bart simpson | 10.24.04 - 3:34 am | #

from the perspective of a professional musician....

The band was playing the right song, that is until they realized that the audio engineer started the wrong song. Only then did they realize they had no choice but to jump in and start playing "pieces of me". In fact, they hardly missed a beat.

It's too bad.......they will invariably be fired.
windswept | 10.24.04 - 3:34 am | #

PLUG THIS ADDIE INTO YOU BROWSER BAR TO HERE A SOUNDCLIP OF ASHEE WHEN SHE WENT OFF STAGE ON SNL..

tecSUO23 | 10.24.04 - 3:35 am | #

WHOA...Becky!!! YOU got SERVED
Denise | 10.24.04 - 3:35 am | #

Jessica Simpson is still gonna be my wife one day, but this Ashlee thing hopefully will wake some people up to whats going on with over 80% of the "artists" on tv and radio.
Big Bone | 10.24.04 - 3:36 am | #

I think either way, we know the musicians were actually playing, so they were doing there job.

But, yeah, they'll probably be fired and then start a band and the first song will be about how much they hate Ashlee Simpson
Josh | 10.24.04 - 3:37 am | #

LOL tecSUO23. great stuff, i'm sure she was screaming worse than that.
crator | 10.24.04 - 3:38 am | #

In fairness to Ashlee (can't believe I just said that) the difference between Milli Vanilla and Ashlee/Britney is that SOMEONE ELSE SANG MILLI VANILLI'S SONGS. Ashlee and Britney do "sing" their own songs, their voices just go through a LOT of electronic processing before they make it on the CD.
Dora | 10.24.04 - 3:38 am | #

I posted the goddamned link to the high quality and all y'all ignore the shit. Here it is again:

MILLI VANILLI 3000 | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:38 am | #

who the **** cares if she sings or not, i'm sure she's gonna show up in a new york county morgue tomorrow morning.
crator | 10.24.04 - 3:40 am | #

EXCLUSIVE INSIDE INFO:

PLUG THIS ADDIE INTO YOU BROWSER BAR TO HERE A SOUNDCLIP OF ASHLEE WHEN SHE WENT OFF STAGE ON SNL..

tecSUO23 | 10.24.04 - 3:41 am | #

i take that back, i bet she wouldn't even be able to kill herself without ****ing up like she ****ed up tonight.
crator | 10.24.04 - 3:41 am | #

btw this site sux, and so does ashlee the fugly sister Simpson.
crator | 10.24.04 - 3:43 am | #

Yikes. It would really suck to be her right now.
Cara | 10.24.04 - 3:44 am | #

EXCLUSIVE INSIDE INFO:

PLUG THIS ADDIE INTO YOU BROWSER BAR TO HERE A SOUNDCLIP OF ASHLEE WHEN SHE WENT OFF STAGE ON SNL..

tecSUO23 | 10.24.04 - 3:48 am | #

SHE DID NOT PLAY BACKUP!!!
This is just bullshit
AS | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:49 am | #

Haha, I wish that were an actual soundclip.
Amanda #87230497324 | 10.24.04 - 3:51 am | #

http://66.98.154.85/aftermath.mpg

Ashlee blames her BAND?!
J.Ro | Homepage | 10.24.04 - 3:53 am | #

EXCLUSIVE INSIDE INFO:

tecSUO23 | 10.24.04 - 3:53 am | #

i understand that i am on an Ashlee Simpson fan based website. but I would just like to point out that she did not earn the place she is at today. you may all already know this. most talented people get signed to a label after being heard by a scout, whereas she was signed before they even heard what she was capable of. and if you all hadn't seen her show, she cannot sing live. lastly, she needs to thank Jessica for her career rather than writing songs about how different she is.
Anthony | 10.24.04 - 3:55 am | #

So in the west coast feed they had the nerve to run the clip but edited out the backup vocals so it looked like an error but just in the music. Shitty cover-up. They keep making a bad situation worse. God bless the internet, exposing frauds like Ashlee.
brian | Email | 10.24.04 - 3:56 am | #

How embarrassing. But I think the band should have continued playing the right song. Whoever was playing the wrong backing track would have killed it (eventually). Oh well, that's live TV for you!
Fred | 10.24.04 - 3:57 am | #

FIRST OF ALL, THE ERROR CAME FROM THE SOUND ENGINEER WHO OBVIOUSLY, ACCIDENTLY CUED UP THE WRONG VOCAL TRACK, HENCE THE BAND FOLLOWED SUIT AND BEGAN PLAYING THE WRONG SONG... YES, ASHLEE WAS OBVIOUSLY LIP-SYNCING THESE TWO SONGS FOR SNL... BUT REMEMBER, SHE DOES NOT MAKE THESE DECISIONS INDEPENDENTLY... MANAGEMENT, RECORD EXECS, PUBLICITY AGENTS, ETC... ALL DECIDE ON THESE ISSUES.... FOR A SHOW THAT MAY HAVE 20 MILLION VIEWERS.... IT WAS MORE WORTH THE CLARITY OF THE SONG AND LIVE PERFORMANCE TO HAVE HER ORIGINAL RECORDED TRACK... IM SURE SHE DID RECORD THE SONG IN THE STUDIO... AND SINGS LIVE AT HER VENUES... YES, NO ONE LIKES LIP-SYNCING, BUT ON OCCASION IT CAN SIMPLY BE A NECESSARY EVIL TO DEMONSTRATE A QUALITY ACT. SNL MUSIC ACTS ARE REALLY JUST SIMPLE PROMOS FOR ARTISTS TO SELL THEIR RECORDS AND LIVE SHOW... DONT BE SO HARSH TO ASSUME THAT AN ARTIST IS A FAKE FOR LIP SYNCING A SONG FOR TV BROADCAST... ESPECIALLY WHEN IT MAY NOT BE THE ARTIST'S DECISION!
MAGIC MAN - SOME INSIGHT | Email | 10.24.04 - 4:00 am | #

haha what a hack.
not only the lip singing but the way she handled it! her career is soooo over.
richard | 10.24.04 - 4:02 am | #

from one professional musician to another:

youre probably right, but quit acting like your the shit....
goon.
Bearone | Email | 10.24.04 - 4:03 am | #

Haha! No,almost all bands have NOT used recorded tracks while preforming live. Perhaps you meant all the bands on eMpTyV? That would be closer to a correct statement then.

It cracks me up that what happened shocks people though. Did you not watch or hear about her reality show? The skank can't sing!!!
Amy | 10.24.04 - 4:03 am | #

God. I really ****ed up tonight.
Ashlee Simps0wn3d | 10.24.04 - 4:04 am | #

Uh, actually that was just an echo from when I was singing before, seriously.
Ashlee Simpson | 10.24.04 - 4:05 am | #

haha what a hack.
not only the lip singing but the way she handled it! her career is soooo over.
richard | 10.24.04 - 4:06 am | #

When I first heard Ashlee Simpson was going to be on this weeks SNL I was outraged. Is it not enough that I cant turn on the radio for a traffic update without having my ears assaulted by her crap-a## song? How dare that badly dressed Avril-as if you'd-Wannabe presume to share the same stage as my Jude. Anyhow, I told myself that, for the sake of Jude, I would simply locate the nearest Tornado siren and ram my head inside it until the assault was over. Oh how glad I am now that there was not a Tornado siren to be found in my living room tonight. That was just too brilliant for words. I wish I had TiVo so I could watch it again and again and again...
Echo | 10.24.04 - 4:13 am | #

I don't understand why "artists" (And I use the term loosely) bother going on these shows if they are just going to lip sync anyway. If I want to hear you sing the song the exact same way you sing it on your album I'll buy your friggin album.

If SNL knew she was going to lip sync when they first booked her they shoulda just thrown some crazy-person hair on a sock puppet and saved themselves the extra head count at the Craft Services table this week. Better yet, if a backup track glitch was at all likely they should have had something better prepped. I would have liked to see her lip sync to the "Meow Mix" commercial. Better yet, have her lip sync to one good solid "meow" like that freaky little kid on The Grudge previews.

The bit I loved the most was when she blamed it on the band. Pure Gold. Next time I scr*w up at work Im blaming it on the band...Nevermind that we dont even have elevator music in my building - im still blaming it on the band.
Echo | 10.24.04 - 4:13 am | #

"...and sings live at her venues"? Are you kidding me? What venues would that be? MTVH?
Clay | 10.24.04 - 4:13 am | #

"MAGIC MAN - SOME INSIGHT " is COMPLETELY right. Considering most of the people posting on here probably aren't even old enough to drive, I doubt that you have the common sense to realize that what Ashlee does whether it's her acting or her singing career - - is a profession - - and there are ALWAYS other factors involved. It's the way life will always be. Period.
Tres | 10.24.04 - 4:14 am | #

If you play it back really slowly, you can actually hear the part where her spirits are being crushed.
Anonymous | 10.24.04 - 4:14 am | #

I'M NOT TRYING TO ADVOCATE LIP-SYNCING... YES WE ALL HATE IT....BUT CAN EVERYONE PLEASE GROW UP A LITTLE BIT... JUST A LITTLE... AND STOP CURSING OUT A YOUNG SINGER WHO PROBABLY WANTED TO SING LIVE ANYWAY... SOME BANDS/SINGERS AND THEIR MANAGEMENT SING LIVE ON SNL... SOME MANAGERS AND ARTISTS GO THE LIP SYNCING ROUTE... DEPENDS ON THE ACT... IF ASHLEE OR ANY ARTIST LIP SYNC AT LIVE CONCERTS... THATS ANOTHER STORY... BUT SERIO

TLOZ Link5
October 24th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Oh. My. God. I just played the Green Room recording. Nice touch with the beat and the "Hallelujah" Chorus. If only I could put it on iTunes.

Damn, microserf, you bad!

Addendum: The doh.wmv worked. Holy crud. Why didn't she have a microphone, by the way?

Gulcrapek
October 24th, 2004, 03:19 PM
I saw her on MadTV last night, it seemed like she was singing herself and was pretty good.

microserf
October 25th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Ashlee Simpson's Career = Milli Vanilli's.. DOWN THA TUBES!

I hope all the standup comedians and talk show hosts get alot of mileage out of this career ending debacle. She just slithered away from a LIVE performance, as if she was caught red handed doing something wrong... :)

Here's a pic that says it all in a nutshell:

http://www.danwho.net/images/ashleesimpson.jpg

TLOZ Link5
October 25th, 2004, 04:05 PM
That's Bella Donna by Stevie Nicks to her left. What is the implication?

BrooklynRider
October 25th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Microserf - your post was my OUT LOUD LAUGH of the day.

Thanks. :wink:

TLOZ Link5
October 25th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Did she actually do that?

microserf
October 26th, 2004, 04:19 AM
That's Bella Donna by Stevie Nicks to her left. What is the implication?\

Hahahahah... you slay me.

BUT, if you were not being facetious, I honestly don't know why its there.

If this pic WAS Photochopped, the original artist did a pretty decent job, perspective, color, shade, light source, not bad! :-)

If this pic WAS NOT Photochopped, then perhaps this little puppet is trying to tell us something...

microserf
October 26th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Microserf - your post was my OUT LOUD LAUGH of the day.

Thanks. :wink:

Glad to have helped w. the natural high/endorphin release! :-)

Saw her again on NBC tonite, not her "live" performance, but a short vignette interview.. where she basically said, "please world, let this one slide" then proceeded to blame a lifelong problem with "acid reflux" disease.. even though according to her, she was singing on her own perfectly fine just four hours before showtime. What a typical spinster/budding politician she has become! Don't take responsibility for what you did, blame the thing that CAUSED you to do wrong. PUH-LEESE! :-)

Peace to all. Are the bagel/chestnut vendors oot 'n aboot yet, or is it not chilly enough?

TLOZ Link5
November 1st, 2004, 02:29 AM
Okay, so she was really "live" at the Radio Music Awards. But we must ponder: what's next? An "accidentally" leaked Internet sex tape?