PDA

View Full Version : American IRC chatbox... ?

S3nt1n3l
December 24th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Hi guys (and girls ?)

First of all, I'm not from NY, I'm from Holland. However, I would like to chat with people from the US, preferably on IRC. However, I do not know any servers of good channels, so I was kinda hoping that you people could help me out.

Since I visited California in August, I fell in love with the US. I'm planning on visiting NYC next summer, because it just seems to me that it is the most impressive city in the world.

Hope you guys can help me out!

Greetings,

S3nt1n3l
The Netherlands.

P.s. please excuse my not completely correct english..

Pandy
May 15th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Hi I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but i'm going to go for it anyways. Names Pandy, and I currently help run a IRC server ( irc.kgone.com ) and we (the staff) are trying to find IRC servers to link with us. Kgone has their own copywritted scripting team (B.S.P.) we have alot of regular users and a great network going so far for only being around for 8 or so months. If you are interested or know of someone who has a server that is looking for a small network that is tight knit please come check us out irc.kgone.com (6667) Look for Pandy or TheGodFather, we are the Net Admins for the server. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join to chat with us. We are an adult server, not many kids come on there, so you can chat openly about any topic you wish. Please stop by and and see us http://www.acky.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif Pandy