PDA

View Full Version : Recent Photos

AmeriKenArtist
January 1st, 2005, 09:21 PM
Here are a few photographs from my recent trip with my son, Christopher.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/amerikenartist/album?.dir=/aac2&.src=ph

fioco
January 1st, 2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the link to your photo gallery. Looks like you folks had a great time. You had lots of great shots, but I laughed the hardest at "Saint Mark's Grammar." My younger brother had a truly rough 2004 so I sent him the link. Again, thanks!

AmeriKenArtist
January 1st, 2005, 10:49 PM
I am glad to hear you appreciated the captions. My son likes the "duct tape" bike photo. These are the best of 700 shots I took..... I'd like to hear others favorites here. Getting a metro feel for the next batch of photos would be great!

(2004 was very bad for me as well and this trip was my highlight of that year. Reminiscing with my son in Manhattan was enjoyable every moment. As you can see, he has a great sense of humor which comes out in some of the pictures.)

ZippyTheChimp
January 2nd, 2005, 12:34 AM
Whew, that was exhausting.

Tatoo You

Sadly, Mr Peanut is just an un-shell of his former self.

yyy
January 2nd, 2005, 09:23 AM
Great photos :D

AmeriKenArtist
January 16th, 2005, 11:14 PM
I'll be visiting again shortly and would appreciate suggestions for unusual vantage points in Manhattan. I enjoy being in a new area! I'll share new adventures here.......... Ken

AmeriKenArtist
October 13th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Whew, that was exhausting.

Tatoo You

Sadly, Mr Peanut is just an un-shell of his former self.
And WE did all the walking!
Brace yourself. I'll be running solo this weekend. I'll attach a link a few days into the next week. (Unless my old laptop crashes)