PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity sightings

NewYorkYankee
March 8th, 2005, 08:01 PM
There are tons of celebrities who choose to live in NY. Who could blame them? Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone has ever saw a celebrity? Also, did you just glance and keep walking, or did you go nuts? LOL Most people tell me that NY'ers are used to such and pay no mind. At first, I might show my "New New Yorkness" by acting somewhat excited. LOL

Eugenius
March 8th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Last week I ran into Chris Tucker at the Sony Style store on Madison and 56th. So yes, celebrity sightings are a pretty common event.

Schadenfrau
March 9th, 2005, 11:23 AM
I see lots of celebrities, but I rarely see anyone making a fuss over them.

You might enjoy the Gawker Stalker installments on Gawker.com, ILUVNYC.

NewYorkYankee
March 9th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Chris Tucker, WOW I must admit if I saw him Id probably run right and and ask for an autograph. :)

NoyokA
March 9th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I never had a celebrity spotting in NYC. But I saw Jeff Cirillo (baseball player) in an LA Cheesecake Factory.

I spotted and autographed Albert Pujols (baseball player) outside a Ritz hotel in Phoenix.

Famous people are all around us, its just who you recognize and identify with.

Edward
March 9th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Two weeks ago saw Howard Stern jogging in Central Park

Gulcrapek
March 9th, 2005, 07:09 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw Brandi Chastain in the Village 2 years ago..

ASchwarz
March 9th, 2005, 07:54 PM
I saw Spike Lee in CVS and in Soho.
I saw Wesley Snipes in the Village.
I saw Madonna in Rockefeller Center.

NewYorkYankee
March 9th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Celebrities LOVE New York!

NewYorkYankee
March 17th, 2005, 08:23 PM
What celebrities LIVE IN NEW YORK? I couldnt find a list on here or anything.

Gulcrapek
March 17th, 2005, 08:27 PM
All of them?

NewYorkYankee
March 17th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Sure, all you know, or all you care to type. I tried to look for a website that lists them, but I couldnt find any. So, as many as you dont care to type in. :)

Gulcrapek
March 17th, 2005, 09:35 PM
No, I meant every celebrity lives here... bad semi-joke...

NewYorkYankee
March 17th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Oh. Well, can anyone name any?

NewYorkYankee
March 17th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Ive searched and searched and to no avail. I still have not found a list of famous people living in New York. :( I know Paris Hilton and P. Diddy live in New York. Im trying to think if I know of anymore. Calvin Klein and Tommy H. both live in NY. Hmmmm...

kmistic
March 18th, 2005, 08:22 AM
I seen Carson Daily through the window of the MTV studios. lol

ZippyTheChimp
March 18th, 2005, 08:45 AM
It's a big list.

Hilary Swank lives in Greenwich Village.

I've seen many celebrities over the years. I think the most memorable was decades ago when I used to do laps on a bike in Central Park. I was waiting at a light at a transverse road, and a woman pulls up next to me. It was Katherine Hepburn. She had a basket with some groceries. We had a brief conversation, mostly about bicycles. i think I kept my cool, but inside, I was freakin' thrilled.

We stumbled on Paul Newman during location filming of The Verdict in Brooklyn Heights. A rainy night, he was walking up Willow St with an assistant holding an umbrella, to retake a scene. We were turning the corner and walked right into them.

I had to drag the wife away.

NYatKNIGHT
March 18th, 2005, 11:26 AM
See also our other Celebrity Spotting thread:

http://www.wirednewyork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3031&page=1

And our NYC Celebrities Real Estate thread:

http://www.wirednewyork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4950&page=1

NewYorkYankee
March 18th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the replies! And the links to the threads!!!

TLOZ Link5
March 18th, 2005, 04:32 PM
I've seen Adam Duritz, the frontman of Counting Crows, a couple of times around NYU. And a friend of mine says she's in a class with Mary-Kate Olsen.

Of course, if I had a dollar for every time a non-NYU friend asked me if I've seen the Olsen twins...

Schadenfrau
March 18th, 2005, 04:46 PM
I just saw Kirsten Dunst walking a black pug up Fifth Avenue. No one seemed to notice her.

NewYorkYankee
March 18th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Scha, YOU ARE LUCKY!

Edward
March 18th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Scha, YOU ARE LUCKY!
Lucky? I think the affair did not go too far...

TLOZ Link5
March 18th, 2005, 11:23 PM
I just saw Kirsten Dunst walking a black pug up Fifth Avenue. No one seemed to notice her.

That can mean either of two things: one good about New Yorkers and one bad about Kirsten Dunst. Or perhaps both.

chris_rgbg
March 22nd, 2005, 05:52 AM
First Visit (Dec. 2003):
- Vitalji Klitschko

Second Visit (Dec. 2004):
- Heidi Klum
- Demi Moore (Only her Back, when she goes through the Door at the NBC-Studios ;) )

chris

TLOZ Link5
March 23rd, 2005, 10:32 PM
Jimmy Fallon came to the bar I frequent once. Nice guy. Very down to earth, and apparently he tips well.

Tate_Liam
April 13th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Saw David Copperfield and his ex-girlfriend Sonia Uribe shopping on Fifth Avenue. Two looked cozy.

http://img140.echo.cx/img140/7101/soniauribeanddavidcopperfield9.th.jpg (http://img140.echo.cx/my.php?image=soniauribeanddavidcopperfield9.jpg)

Here are pictures of her and him.
http://www.gorgeousbabes.blogspot.com/

Gothamishome
April 13th, 2005, 09:33 PM
I saw Johnny Depp a couple of years ago on Vanderbilt Ave while he was filming Secret Window. I just walked by him and said hi very casually and he said "hi" back and I kept walking.

Andrew

madmax
April 25th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I've lived on Astor Place for two years now. Let me list the celebrities I've seen hanging out at Karen's On Astor Cafe. There was; Parker Posey (several times), Matt Damon, Spike Lee, Felicia Rashad, Ben Stiller, Molly Ringwald, Moby, Natalie Portman, Brooke Sheilds and Sam Waterston. My friend and I even got to sit and talk with Chris Noth. He was very cool.

Schadenfrau
April 25th, 2005, 03:57 PM
If you want to see celebrities, go to the Meatpacking District for Sunday brunch. You can't throw a stick without hitting one.

Just yesterday, I saw Mike Myers in Pastis and George Clooney in Macelleria.

Jasonik
April 25th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Saw Conan O'Brien with his wife and child in a shoe store on Broadway in the mid 70's. He noticed my Red Sox hat and gave me a nod.

Long Island City Cat
April 25th, 2005, 06:36 PM
When I lived in Tribeca I saw Lawrence Fishbone, Robert Dinaro, and JFK Jr. all the time. Now that I’m in Long Island City I see Serena and Venus Williams pretty often sense they have an apartment in the next building from me. When ever I see them I don’t get carried away… except for the Williams sisters…

ny-skyscrapper
May 16th, 2005, 07:50 AM
This thread is really a huge diversion!
I have met and even come to know closely quite some European celebrities: politicians, high level artists and plenty of respected writers (F. Dürrenmatt, L. Reinerova, Frischmuth, Fried and others).

I think Europeans are quite different from US Americans. At the same time my impression is that celebrities are easy going people and very pleasant to deal with. Usually they have seen the world and are very successful in acting out their talent and "personal legend" in this world. One can learn a lot from them. It is a delight to be around achievers.

"The first indication that we are killing our dreams is lack of time."
Paulo Coelho http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html

czsz
May 16th, 2005, 02:12 PM
I saw John Lithgow walking his dog in Central Park last year.

I'm sure I've seen others but haven't recognised them. People stepping out of SUV limos, enveloped in camera flashes, and surrounded by screaming, autograph-seeking fans. People enjoying their 15 minutes.

ny-skyscrapper
May 16th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Awesome!
But these are just the brief moments where "appearance" and "show" are everything. Actually most celebs I came to know are highly respectable pple who live in a disciplined way and give quite some thought on how to please others. I find that´s really positive. Many of them know that they function as "trend setters" and therefore dedicate themselves to humanitarian work or values, at least, in some way or the other.

"The first indication that we are killing our dreams is lack of time."
Paulo Coelho http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html

CurtisK
June 24th, 2005, 04:49 AM
http://img298.echo.cx/img298/9274/phpxhti6y4gb.th.jpg (http://img298.echo.cx/my.php?image=phpxhti6y4gb.jpg)

Here is one of David Copperfield and Sonia Uribe having dinner.

TLOZ Link5
June 24th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Do seeing David Hyde Pierce on stage from maybe 30 feet away at Spamalot, and John Lithgow from maybe 15 feet away on stage at Dirty Rotten Scoundrels actually count as seeing them in public? :D

Ninjahedge
June 24th, 2005, 01:34 PM
OK, i am bad with names, but here goes:

At my gym, I have been close enough, and said Hi to:

Will Smith
Mathew Broderick
Densel Washington

I have also heard "Erkel" was being trained there for a bit.

I have also crossed paths with:

David Byrne
Famke Janssen

I was about 5 feet away from Gabriel Byrne at the Comedy Cellar one night.

I wanted to say "hi" but he took off before I could without seeming like a "fan-boy"

becky17901
June 24th, 2005, 02:32 PM
yes...celebrity sightings are common in new york city. I never thought i would see one but on june 11th i was walking in the west village (on christopher st. by village cigars) and i looked to my left and 12 inches from me were Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick walking their adorable baby James Wilkie. being that i am a huge fan of hers i started freaking out..she was very nice and seemed down to earth--her baby was only in a diaper! she and matthew then proceded to walk into a starbucks!

Ninjahedge
June 24th, 2005, 02:38 PM
It's hard to find a Starbucks in the city..... ;)

Jasonik
June 24th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Becky, they live right around there, my father just finished a bunch of work on their townhouse.

NYCResident
June 26th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Played street-hockey with Tim Robbins and his son at the pickup-games on Houston and 6th..

Schadenfrau
June 29th, 2005, 10:58 AM
I saw Sasha Baron Cohen/Ali G dressed as Borat, apparently filming a scene on Fifth Avenue last week. He was dodging traffic and attracted quite a crowd.

On Monday, I drank a beer next to George Wendt, the guy who played Norm on "Cheers". This was at Julep/Black Pearl on Avenue A. He seemed to be a regular.

Ninjahedge
June 29th, 2005, 12:19 PM
I saw Sasha Baron Cohen/Ali G dressed as Borat, apparently filming a scene on Fifth Avenue last week. He was dodging traffic and attracted quite a crowd.

On Monday, I drank a beer next to George Wendt, the guy who played Norm on "Cheers". This was at Julep/Black Pearl on Avenue A. He seemed to be a regular.

Would you like to take a survey? Do you like beans, do you like George Wendt?...Would you like to see a movie starring George Wendt eating beans?

http://quotes.worldvillage.com/i/b/Animaniacs

NYatKNIGHT
June 29th, 2005, 01:34 PM
The Borat character is hilarious. Good sighting! And beers at a bar with Norm? That's over the top.

Schadenfrau
June 29th, 2005, 02:05 PM
I read once that George Wendt was a big fan of the Replacements, my favorite band. I was really tempted to commend him on his excellent musical taste, but chickened out.

ryan
June 29th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Speaking of music, I walked past Elton John off 5th last week. No one seemed to be paying attention to him, but then he's no lindsey lohan

lisainmichigan
June 13th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Hello guys! I am Lisa and i am new to the weird new york forums. I have never personally seen any celebrities in new york, however, I work as a PR
representive for an awsome website for eyewitness reporting www.eyesawit.com (http://www.eyesawit.com). There is a cool post on there right now that "new york yankee" or any other baseball fan might be interested in about jason phillips formerly from the Mets and Dogers. http://www.eyesawit.com/pm_617f16f58c614bf2a97d.aspx
Have a look very funny!!!

ablarc
June 13th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Hello guys! I am Lisa and i am new to the weird new york forums.
Weird New York? Come to think of it, maybe...

katie80
June 13th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Madonna, Parker Posey, Meryl Streep, Spike Lee, Bill Cosby, Jeff Goldblum, Calvin Klein, the Olsen twins (together), Uma Thurman, Ben Stiller, Elle Macpherson.

Gregory Tenenbaum
June 14th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Opened a door for Mr Schreiber as he was struggling with his ladder and pot plants at a hardware store.

Tall guy.

NYer4ever
June 16th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Saw James Spader in Central Park. GF spotted him (I'm not familiar with him) and he was leaning against a treee on the cell phone. We stopped for a moment and I held up my camera and he acknowledged us and whispered I'll be right with you. After his call, he came over and was very pleasant, talked with us for a few minutes, and allowed a picture with my GF. She was happy, which makes me happy, and all was well with the world

Bob
December 13th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Many years ago:

1. Saw Andy Warhol on 5th Avenue.
2. Saw John Madden, with camera crew, somewhere near Times Square.

Punzie
December 14th, 2006, 06:59 PM
When I was a child in the mid-1960s, I almost ran over Richard Nixon with my bicycle in Central Park.

MidtownGuy
December 14th, 2006, 08:25 PM
I hadn't seen this thread before now, funny how they pop up after you think you must've seen them all. Here's my two cents worth:)

Hillary Duff- last year having brunch at Isabella's on Columbus Ave.- we ate at the table right next to her and her friend. I noticed the attractive lady seated 2 feet away but had no idea who it was until my friend informed me -as we were leaving.

Sara Jessica Parker- down on Spring street. I thought she looked much more mature in person.

Spike Lee- when I used to live in Fort Green. He had/maybe still has a building on Dekalb Ave.

Brooke Shields- she was doing some kind of photo shoot, by 6th Ave. and Carmine Street.

Tyra Banks- at my friend's party- he knows her(!) she was stunning.

Macy Gray- filming a video on my block

Al Sharpton- he was coming out of a hotel. I passed right by him, turned and said hello, Rev. Sharpton. He smiled and returned the greeting.:)

Giorgio Armani- at a party he was throwing at the Armory several years back. The entertainer was R&B singer D'Angelo and my friend did PR for him, so I got in. Mr. Armani was a few feet away from me at one point.

Barbra Streisand- she got on the same elevator at Tiffany Fifth Avenue. I'm not a big fan so it didn't faze me but I know some people would probably have been starstruck.

My favorite was Stevie Wonder:eek: ...in the early 90's he just showed up at Shelter, an afterhours club I frequent and that really blew me away. He had heard how great the DJ is(Timmy Regisford) and was there to party with his small entourage!

Live in New York long enough and you're bound to see celebrities. This town is crawling with em!

lofter1
December 14th, 2006, 08:46 PM
I sat behind Babs at an Arts & Crafts auction held in the Puck Building a number of years ago when she dropped bundle on a great Stickley sideboard -- she was very excited to get the piece and the whole thing was a trip to watch (I wasn't buying anything -- just there to see the furniture and check out the action).

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Stickley) reports:

In 1988 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988), Barbra Streisand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbra_Streisand) paid $363,000 for a Stickley sideboard from Craftsman FarmsThis is the piece (http://www.maineantiquedigest.com/articles/reco0100.htm) that Babs was hot for:

http://www.maineantiquedigest.com/images/rec0100a.jpg

Gustav Stickley's sideboard, made circa 1902 for his house on
438 Columbus Avenue in Syracuse, New York, last sold at auction in
December 1988 to entertainer Barbra Streisand for a record $363,000.

Even in the hot Arts and Crafts market, the sideboard owned the record for
Arts and Crafts furniture for almost 11 years. It will remain the record piece,
only at a much higher level, after it sold at Christie's in New York City on
November 29, 1999, for $596,500 to a private collector.

Punzie
December 15th, 2006, 06:29 PM
I ran into Babs, too, but I don't think it counts as a sighting; one of her close relatives and I attended the same high school, same graduating class. It was no big deal at all...

Can somebody explain to me the thrill of sighting, meeting or knowing a celebrity?

That's not a rhetorical question, I really want to know.:confused:

ManhattanKnight
December 15th, 2006, 06:52 PM
I sat next to Warren Beatty on the floor at a political fundraiser on the UWS, shared a pair of seats on the shuttle into LGA with Sen. Moynihan once and was a couple of seats away from Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and Lee Radziwell at a funeral in Midtown. Bobby Kennedy, too, once, but that wasn't in NYC. I think one of them is still alive . . .

Gulcrapek
December 28th, 2006, 05:13 PM
I walked past Colin Powell a few weeks ago on the way to class. And was around him a couple of months ago. He visits our school every once in a while (probably more now due to the $10 million donation his center received).

Fabrizio
December 28th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Cant we make this what celebs have youve had sex with?

As far as sightings go... back in the 70s and 80s some of the REAL stars were still alive and you could see them out and about. Back then, Greta Garbo was probably the most coveted sighting for anyone: "I saw Garbo!".

I got to see her strolling through Central Park. She put her hand up to hide her face, which was what you expected.

----

BrooklynRider
December 29th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgewick exited the F Train at Broadway-Lafayette last Thursday eve.

I saw Donny Osmond and Stephen Balwin on West 46th Street last Tuesday (talk about the D-List!)

Saw Jane Curtain walking her golden retriever in front of Church of the Ascension on lower Fifth Avenue.

Said "hi" to Patti Smith at a deli on 6th Ave south of Bleecker Street, three weeks ago.

Amberlicious7583
November 10th, 2008, 12:28 PM
I saw Brook Shields yesterday running from papparazzi in SOHO and took a few pics. I also saw Tyson Beckford two weeks ago in LES.

I wanted to open up this thread again and see what other celebs have been spotted around NY lately. ;)

NYatKNIGHT
November 12th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Saw Jon Stewart recently behind Chelsea Piers. He was just hanging out with his little daughter, absolutely cracking her up. It was actually very sweet.

Amberlicious7583
November 12th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Ahhh love John Stewart!!

Zephyr
November 13th, 2008, 07:01 AM
I saw a reflection of what appeared to be Joe The Plumber walking by a window display on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, before he quickly disappeared into a crowd. Of course, I could have been mistaken - he also looked like a human substitute for the mythical Mr. Clean.

JCMAN320
November 19th, 2008, 09:39 PM
A little over a year ago I stood on line with John Tuttoro at the Farley Post Office with his wife and kid for 2 hours for passports. Very nice man spoke with him for a very long time and played with his son while on the line. Great guy!

Amberlicious7583
November 23rd, 2008, 08:49 PM
I also met Gerome Bettis "The Bus" the other night in LES.

lofter1
November 23rd, 2008, 10:48 PM
Saw Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackman & Bax Luhrman tonight at a screening of "Australia (http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117939080.html?categoryid=31&cs=1)", where they spoke about the film.

It's a terrific old-fashioned movie with acres of plot and something for just about everyone. There are fantastic performances from the stars, and a beautiful performance by an 11-year-old Aboriginal actor named Brandon Walters. It's going to make a gazillion $$$$$.

Amberlicious7583
November 24th, 2008, 02:23 PM
I heard about that movie, I will have to go check it out! :)

Bronxbombers
November 25th, 2008, 01:10 PM
I heard about that movie, I will have to go check it out! :)I have not a spotted a celebrity in New York City. When I was visiting New York City. I am from Los Angeles,CA.

Zephyr
November 25th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Come to think of it, I haven't seen any celebrities in Los Angeles on my last three visits. (But does Santa Barbara count?)

Bronxbombers
November 25th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Come to think of it, I haven't seen any celebrities in Los Angeles on my last three visits. (But does Santa Barbara count?)The city of Santa Barbara is in Santa Barbara County and there celebrities that live in the city of Santa Barbara I have not seen celebrities in Santa Barbara. I have seen celebrities the city of Los Angeles in Los Angeles County. I have not been to New York City enough times to see celebrities. I have to Queens,The Bronx and Manhattan. During late July 2009 I will be in The Bronx,Manhattan,might be in Brooklyn,I also might be in Staten Island. for celebrity sightings. Santa Barbara does count

lofter1
November 26th, 2008, 12:55 AM
There are gazillions of celebs -- including Oprah & Rob Lowe -- who have houses in and around Santa Barbara (Go Gauchos!) particularly in Montecito (which, when I was at school in SB back in the Dark Ages, used to be an area of beautiful but crumbling + dying-to-be-restored bouganvillea-covered homes from the 20's & 30s).

BrooklynRider
November 27th, 2008, 11:22 PM
I see Jane Curtin alot on Fifth Ave by 12th Street walking her Golden Retriever.

I saw Mariska Hagitay of Law & Order: SVU outside the Spotted Pig in the West Village.

I sat in front of Bette Midler & Lanie Kazan at Hairspray.

I saw Ray Liota, Marsha Mason, and Vanessa Redgrave at Journey's End last year.

I saw Brooke Shields walking up Broadway on critches with a friend last fall.

I saw Woody Harrelson sitting on his motorcycle on west 47th Street.

I saw Bruce Willis (who is like 5'6" or 5'7") by the Sheep Meadow in Central Park.

John Turturo lives around the block from me and I've sat across from him on the Q train.

Jennifer Connolly lives two blocks away from me with her husband Paul Bethany. haven't seen her in well over a year, but she used to go to Prospect Park with their son and hang out.

I saw Frances McDormand walking down Broadway. Walked right behind Craig Lucas to the Tribeca Grand.

Saw Sebastian Bach on Lafayette Street & Bond Street.

Rode in an elevator with Martin Scorcese once.

Best sighting ever was Ben Affleck & J-Lo all alone on a side street by the Tribeca Grand. No one was around and they were doing the romantic walk in the city. A car came to a screeching halt and a girl jump out and got j-Lo's autograph - completely ignoring Ben.

If you have a good eye (I don't) - you can see ALOT of celebrities. My partner has an eagle eye for this stuff.

Amberlicious7583
November 29th, 2008, 04:56 PM
If you have a good eye (I don't) - you can see ALOT of celebrities. My partner has an eagle eye for this stuff.

Wow you have seen a ton of people! I am the same way, I hardly ever notice celebs. Someone usually has to point them out to me too ;)

ThisIsntMyRealName
November 29th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Met this chick in the Union Square area, today, walking by herself!

londonlawyer
November 30th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I would love to see her naked.

ThisIsntMyRealName
December 11th, 2008, 08:06 PM
What celebrities have you spotted and where? I have seen quite a few since I have moved here. The last was Julia Stiles.

Here is a list:
Julia Stiles
Paris Hilton
Greg Kinnear
Mark Feuerstein
Tea Leoni
Mr. Big (Chris Noth)
Dylan Rattigan (although not very well known)

Maybe a few more I can't remember as of now.

Amberlicious7583
December 16th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Recently I've seen Jennifer Coolidge, Taylor Momsen (Gossip Girl) , Emeril Lagassee, and R.W. McQuarters (NY Giants 25)

Zephyr
December 19th, 2008, 05:31 AM
This thread never ceases to amaze me.

lofter1
February 28th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Saw Mike Myers about an hour ago, walking up Lafayette Street sporting a Team Canada Olympic hockey jersey (http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=8655).

Probably heading somewhere to watch the Gold Medal match (http://bubble20snarkgroup.com/canada-vs-usa-live-stream-olympic-mens-ice-hockey-finals/) between his homeboys and the USA, eh?

I guess it was too cold out for the kilt (http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mike-myers-dressed-in-kilt-and-canada-jersey.jpg).

ForestHillsGardens
March 1st, 2010, 12:57 AM
I had few times but it was so hard to see those celebrities while I have seen few MTV Stalking Celebrities like Ashton Kutcher (who stopped me few times in Times Square and failed to complete an interview because the question asked was inappropriate), Xzibit and the Cast of Laguana Beach in Times Square. This is why I hate MTV and I feel they sometimes like to stalk random people that pass by in Times Square - The Square where MTV tortures people.