PDA

View Full Version : For those who pass a lot of construction

Gulcrapek
March 12th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Would you be lovely dears and help me trim this list down? Most of them are still u/c but I'm sure there are some that are finished.

http://www.skyscraperpage.com/cities/?cityID=8&statusID=2

(and forget about FT's status, not my decision)

NoyokA
March 13th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Im not going to take time out of my day for fraudulent errors made by people at Skyscraper Page. If they really cared about accuracy they wouldíve checked the facts themselves.

Gulcrapek
March 13th, 2005, 05:19 PM
? I'm the most active city editor for NYC. I put what I see here on there. If there are inaccuracies, tell me. Pardon me if I don't have time to run around and check on every one of the 100+ buildings u/c in the city.

NoyokA
March 13th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Your request is two-fold. If you want accuracy only put up the ones you know, if you want quantity put them all up but itíll be inaccurate.

Gulcrapek
March 13th, 2005, 05:34 PM
I wasn't asking you only, you know. I was requesting that if anybody happens to pass construction, note if anything is finished. I think your attitude is overly hostile.

NoyokA
March 14th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Iím sorry for sounding hostile with you. However I donít see why anyone should take time out of their day for something that will not credit their work but more importantly for something that doesnít even uphold accuracy in the first place. Itíll just fall back into disarray in no time and as such itís a waste of time and energy.

Gulcrapek
March 14th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Nope. Inaccuracies there are few. But I know there are going to be some, which is why I ask for updates. Most of what I put in I get from that building's DOB permit.

Derek2k3
March 21st, 2005, 12:28 PM
Nice job,a lot of the shorter ones I've never even heard of. Looks fine for the most part, I'll try to take a closer look soon.
Is the 227 East 11th Street address right by the way, couldn't find a DOB listing for it.