PDA

View Full Version : Help me plan me itinerary please!!!!

cutegirl11
March 14th, 2005, 05:08 PM
We arrive in New York at half one on saturday the 19th so that is one half day. Then we have two full days free. Then the next day we make our way to Conneticut then Boston for 6 days and come back to New York around two on Monday the 28th so we will have another half day then a full day before we leave on the 30th. One night we want to go to see Rent but we basically don't know what to do with the rest of the time.
So can someone please fill in what we can do and in what day.

Saturday 19th March for half a day
Sunday 20th March
Monday 21st March
Monday 28th March for a half day
Tuesday 29th of March

I know it may seem lazy asking you but hopefully you will be able to work out things realisticly for traffic times e.t.c . Thank-you for any replies!

Lucy x

cutegirl11
March 14th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Also has anyone been on the Manhattan TV and Movie Tour as we would all like to do this but it is only available on the 20th and will take til 2 o'clock so we don't know if this is a bad time.

Edward
March 15th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Scratch Rent - it sucks big time, there are better musicals. You should describe what your interests are - do you want to visit museums, art galleries, see opera, dance, music, sightseeing, see places and people, shop, dine? You dont have time for everything.

cutegirl11
March 16th, 2005, 06:10 AM
We will have my sister with us who is 14 with downs syndrome so that limits quite a bit as she gets quite tired easy. We want the touristy kinds of thing hence the tour and we want to go to chinatown one day. Oh and about Rent I ain't that keen on it either but my mam really wants to see it :( lol.

Lucy