PDA

View Full Version : Help me please!

Marcus
March 20th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Hi Evreybody
Did Enybody know cheap hotel or motel with wheelchair accessible room ?
I'd like to go to NY I'm the person with physical disabilities and like said motel or hotel are my problem... I was looking some places with adaptation for wheelchair and i was find but price for it... it's to much for me.. If Anybody know cheap hotel/motel near NYC or in NYC please let me know about it this it's very important for me:)
Greetz from PL

TLOZ Link5
March 20th, 2005, 08:33 PM
What's your price range?

clasione
March 21st, 2005, 03:30 AM
Tough to find something cheap anywhere in NYC.....

If it's a weekday, and your willing to come out to Long Island, (30 miles) you should be able to find something for around $60 - $80 for a night.

Marcus
March 21st, 2005, 04:44 AM
Hi
my price range hmm ir's about 40 - 55$:/
I want to go in NY on 3th October and stay there to 18 maby then price will be smaller than today... i was think NJ some small city in this state close NYC maby try to find some cheap motel there and go everyday to NY subway or something..

clasione
March 24th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Well, If you decide to do the island, which I think is your best bet....

You should be able to find a place fairly cheap.....

You can take the Long Island Rail Road right into Penn Station

About 12 bucks each way...

junglizt1210
April 4th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Tough to find something cheap anywhere in NYC.....

If it's a weekday, and your willing to come out to Long Island, (30 miles) you should be able to find something for around $60 - $80 for a night.

I know you're not going to spend this much, but just to give you an idea, I stayed at Holiday Inn Express, on Hunters Point Avenue, it was $112 a night, I can't remember if this included taxes or whatever, it's in teh Sunnyside Area next to LIC, I think.......... however the nearest Subway station, at 40th street is about 7 minutes to walk to it, so it might be difficult with a wheelchair....

The hotel has rooms on the ground floor, so it would be ideal, if location isnt a problem.