PDA

View Full Version : What can Intimidate you the Most...

Zouzzi
March 23rd, 2005, 06:48 PM
What do u find intimidating in a person or the opposite sex?

with me i find Older men with glasses on thier tip of their nose in suits and who speak with a posh accent intimidating.... but then I get over it .. I also find very very very beautiful people intimadating.. but again after a few minutes of sussing them out .. i tend to get over that as well .. sometimes..

In the opposite sex .. i find different things at different times intimidating, and it also depends on how I am feeling ..

mwah mwah

Ninja Mantis
April 8th, 2005, 02:02 AM
What I find intimidating depends on my self esteem at the moment of contact with a woman I'm attracted to.

If I feel good, I can be damn charming, naturally. If I'm feeling self conscious, I will say the wrong thing or do something that makes me feel awkward and just ruin whatever might have happened had I been in the right frame of mind.

Ultimately, I think I can be fairly intimidating myself because most times I'm pretty confident and quick witted. That often scares the other person, who might think THEY are the one thats not interesting enough.

Mostly I'm intimidated when a woman is gorgeous but doesn't seem to intelligent. I just know that I'll run out of dumb things to talk about fast.

Either way...its all silly.

:)

Gregory Tenenbaum
September 24th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Who do I find intimidating?

The world is full of intimidating people. But I think the dogs are much more intimidating, especially when you're in the wild and you're in their territory.

There's an argument that even walking down the street you are in their territory because in reality there is no difference between being in the street and being in the wild because it's still an open place and there still a dog and you're still a human being.

I also find girls who are not so intelligent intimidating for the reason that they simply scare me how much they try to box their way out (man style like many men do in a conversation) of any any conversation in order to win it and get points on the board.

It is also very scary and intimidating when you talk to a regular guy and you find out from talking to him that he is a complete retard. How can men who look so normal sometimes be so simple?

As further then with glasses on the tips of their noses and suits who speak with a posh accent, they are forced to wear glasses and suits in our stinking humidity in summer because for the most part they are supporting women and kids who wear suits and wear glasses on the tips of their noses.

The men do this because they think it will help them in the workplace situation, you know power dressing and such. Often these men couldn't negotiate their way out of a paper bag if they wore a poloshirt and they knew the that you knew you can see their saggy man-boobies then generally dishevelled bodies from years of long lunches and sitting behind a desk.

They wear those clothes not because they need to (there are some exceptions such as an attorney and only on the day on which he/she goes to court -- she/he must wear a suit), but because they think they can negotiate their way through the world better.

It's rather sad. Clothes do not maketh the man, they just hide the fat rolls and the man boobs.

Let em sweat.

redhot00
September 24th, 2005, 09:17 PM
I don't know why, but girls with nose rings intimidate me and exhilarate me all at the same time. There is something about a pretty face with a cute nose with a petite little diamond stud in it that really turns me on. But at the same time, I feel like a girl with a nose ring is too hip for me. I really shouldn't feel that way, because I've dated girls with piercings and tattoos in the past. And I myself, have 2 piercings in my left ear, and a tattoo, but nose ring girls are just too hip for me.

BrooklynRider
September 25th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I find a woman wearing a strap on dildo intimidating.

AmeriKenArtist
October 30th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Where do you run into them!? Remember to walk backward, as you get away from them!