PDA

View Full Version : Need Opinions and Advice

Pirate33
April 10th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Hello to all, I am new to this forum! I am also new to the NYC area. I wanted to ask everyones opinions on a couple of areas that I am looking to move in the city. I don't have any family in NYC so any advice on each of these places would be much appreciated. I'd like to know anything about them.

112 Waverly Pl , NEW YORK NY 10011

166 2nd Ave , NEW YORK NY 10003

135 W 79th St , NEW YORK NY 10024

I think I have all the addresses written down correctly. Any info would be much appreciated. I am single and I need to know if these places are safe, and what kinds of places they are, since I am only talking to a real estate agent of the phone at this time, it would be helpful. Thanks everyone! :D

ASchwarz
April 10th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Hello to all, I am new to this forum! I am also new to the NYC area. I wanted to ask everyones opinions on a couple of areas that I am looking to move in the city. I don't have any family in NYC so any advice on each of these places would be much appreciated. I'd like to know anything about them.

112 Waverly Pl , NEW YORK NY 10011

166 2nd Ave , NEW YORK NY 10003

135 W 79th St , NEW YORK NY 10024

I think I have all the addresses written down correctly. Any info would be much appreciated. I am single and I need to know if these places are safe, and what kinds of places they are, since I am only talking to a real estate agent of the phone at this time, it would be helpful. Thanks everyone! :D

Theses are all very safe, nice neighborhoods. 135 West 79th Street is in more of a family neighborhood. 112 Waverly and 166 2nd Ave are in the Village. The Waverly address is somewhat fancier, though both locations are nice.