PDA

View Full Version : Law & Order

Law & Order
May 24th, 2005, 04:09 PM
/

TomAuch
May 24th, 2005, 10:49 PM
L&O is a good show, but this poll is kind of strange. BTW, add a third option: "&"

NoyokA
May 25th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Apples and Oranges. Both are important but are in entirely different positions.

NoyokA
May 25th, 2005, 10:10 PM
They go hand and hand.

NoyokA
June 10th, 2005, 03:43 PM
I do not like any of the new episodes whatsoever. I loved the original Law and Orders for one simple reason and that is casting, the casting of the original was amazing, and even if the stories are good now, the lack of chemistry and thoroughly good characters has completely turned me against the show.

My favorite characters were Jerry Orbach and Sam Waterson, as well as the charcter of the seldom used and softspoken black dectective, S. Epatha Washington?, and the original Arthur.

I also liked Chris Noth and Benjamin Brat although I thought they were somewhat interchangeable.

stanley
June 11th, 2005, 04:14 AM
L&O is a good show, but this poll is kind of strange. BTW, add a third option: "&"It's a really great show!!

Rem 311 JHF
June 14th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Dick Wolf!!,I've Heard some wild Stories about This Guy from A Good Friend of Mines from Yonkers who's Son is an Actor P.T..

Back in The Mid 90's when Wolf was Doing "New York Undercover",My Friends Son had a Small Part in 1 Episode playing A Friend of "G"'s at His School and I Remember Her Telling Me 1 of The Reasons why Malik Yoba & Michael De Lorenzo wanted to leave The Series During Season 3 Because They Were looking for A Salary Increase and I Know The Reason Why They Were both Crying for More $$$$$$.
My Friend told me that 1 Day When she was on The Set of The Show Watching her Son film his Scenes w. George Gore II (who Plays JC Williams Son "G"),She Was Talking to Malik Yoba for a Bit and He Gave her a Tour of His Dressing Room Trailer and She Told Me that She was Very Surprised at The Way His Trailer Looked,It Looked In Very Bad Shape and I Very Much Doubt that My Friend would Make Up a Story like This too and Putting 2 and 2 Together,This May have stood to The Fact as to why Yoba & De Lorenzo Were Taking Their Sweet Time about Appearing back on The Show for Season 3 That Year and Then WOLF Having The Nerve to Threaten to Fire Them If They Didn't Come back to Work on The Series and Wanting to Hire 2 New Actors to Replace Yoba & De Lorenzo!!
He Did alot of Cast Changing on NYU Just Like He Does also W. L & O,At First,I Thought that he Fired Jesse L. Martin this Season and Replaced him w. Michael Imperioli(from The Sopranos),But Come to Find Out That Martin was Cast in The Film RENT Based on The Broadway Musical & WOLF Must Have Decided to give him Time Away from L & O to allow him to go and Do This Movie,So I'm looking foward to Seeing him Back on L & O This Fall Beside Dennis Farina Again!!

BrooklynRider
September 11th, 2005, 07:57 PM
OMG - You are obsessed.