PDA

View Full Version : Thank you ablarc!

AmeriKenArtist
June 3rd, 2005, 03:25 PM
Thanks for posting your latest photos. I have to reply here, seperate from your extensive series I just watched. I am on a slow dialup connection. Imagine the time it took for every photo to "unfold!" I then tried to respond and my old laptop crashed. Aftr it cooled down and the smoke cleared from my room, I decided to reply here. I especially enjoyed your strong telephoto shot. through Times Square structures to the ESB mast. Very cool indeed. I posted the same perspective on my Saturday Walk photos, but didn't zoom as much as yours. I was in Astor Pace as well, but prefer your take on the new structure. I tried getting the subway kiosk as a foreground interest. In hindsight, I think I should have focused on them seperately. Your series took me for a wild ride throughout the boroughs! Thanks again...... Ken

TLOZ Link5
June 4th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Yes, many thanks, ablarc. My compy at work is really the only thing fast enough to see all those photos, but since I'm at home now, I can't view them for fear of my 56k connection going bust. So, yeah.

ablarc
June 4th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Guys, in future I'll have to break up photo threads into smaller chunks. Sorry.

Ollie G
June 12th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Thanks ablarc for thos pictures! I love the one with the Empire State just peeking out between the two buildings.